Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 560 561 562 [563] 564 565 566 ... 590
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 2837526 times)
secretchaos1
Extreme Kitten

Well, I don't want to leave this blank

• Awards Star Hacker >9000 Featured Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8430 on: January 05, 2016, 11:03:48 AM »

@Hochin
     Not entirely sure but I'd check your result pics to see if you forgot any. Make sure your movesets don't crash regularly when hitting the result screen as well.
    As for the franchise icons you might be hitting the size limit on info.pac.

cesarjp
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8431 on: January 06, 2016, 06:30:58 PM »

brawlex clone tool link broken Sad

Ultraxwing
    Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• Awards Constructive Hot Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8432 on: January 06, 2016, 07:07:03 PM »

brawlex clone tool link broken Sad
    That tool has been broken for ages my friend, just learn how to add them manually. it isn't all that hard once you get the hang of it.

hochin
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8433 on: January 07, 2016, 02:46:56 PM »

@Hochin
     Not entirely sure but I'd check your result pics to see if you forgot any. Make sure your movesets don't crash regularly when hitting the result screen as well.
    As for the franchise icons you might be hitting the size limit on info.pac.

Double checked all my files and it seems the issue comes down to two of my boss slots, cant for the life of me figure out what the issue is with them. They're both based on transforming characters (Axl-ZSS & Roll-Zelda) using fighters 2A and 2B respectively. I tried re-configuring from scratch and with my older working files, the cosmetics seem fine but Dolphin still gives me a "gfModule::create Error : Can't Alloc Heap Buffer" error. Perhaps I'm not using the right base modules for these characters, maybe Roll wasn't always on Zelda?...

As for the franchise icons on the CSS, for me they load from sc_selcharacter.pac and for some reason adding anymore MenSelchrMarks beyond 28 crashes no matter the file size.

Edit: I guess transforming characters have issues with boss slots, switching them out with my other slots fixed that gfModule error. Still crashing after every match though :/ 
    « Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 12:40:36 AM by hochin » Logged

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #8434 on: January 09, 2016, 01:22:09 PM »

Double checked all my files and it seems the issue comes down to two of my boss slots, cant for the life of me figure out what the issue is with them. They're both based on transforming characters (Axl-ZSS & Roll-Zelda) using fighters 2A and 2B respectively. I tried re-configuring from scratch and with my older working files, the cosmetics seem fine but Dolphin still gives me a "gfModule::create Error : Can't Alloc Heap Buffer" error. Perhaps I'm not using the right base modules for these characters, maybe Roll wasn't always on Zelda?...

As for the franchise icons on the CSS, for me they load from sc_selcharacter.pac and for some reason adding anymore MenSelchrMarks beyond 28 crashes no matter the file size.

Edit: I guess transforming characters have issues with boss slots, switching them out with my other slots fixed that gfModule error. Still crashing after every match though :/ 
    odd, there is a premade selchar by KingJigglyPuff i believe that has maxed cosmetics. try downloading that and injecting the files maybe?

Infernape
    Holy Kitten

I have Eye Goals

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8435 on: January 09, 2016, 05:38:25 PM »

I've been having so issues with the Result Screen Portraits, crashes my game and I don't know whats wrong.
    I have the files names like:

MenSelchrFaceB1100
    MenSelchrFaceB1101
    MenSelchrFaceB1102
    MenSelchrFaceB1103
    MenSelchrFaceB1104
    MenSelchrFaceB1105

I've been trying to fix it, but no luck. I don't have it compressed or anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Memorable Quotes:
    Quote from: ItalianStallion
    Nobody posted the pic of the day? Im shocked lol usually u [censored]s fight over it.

secretchaos1
    Extreme Kitten

Well, I don't want to leave this blank

• Awards Star Hacker >9000 Featured Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8436 on: January 09, 2016, 05:49:44 PM »

I've been having so issues with the Result Screen Portraits, crashes my game and I don't know whats wrong.
    I have the files names like:

MenSelchrFaceB1100
    MenSelchrFaceB1101
    MenSelchrFaceB1102
    MenSelchrFaceB1103
    MenSelchrFaceB1104
    MenSelchrFaceB1105

I've been trying to fix it, but no luck. I don't have it compressed or anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Make sure the result pics inside those archives are named correctly. Result pics and CSPs need to be named appropriately or they crash, BPs do not.

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

Resident Lunatic & Fox Fanatic

• Awards Ceiling Cat Star Hacker RAGE!! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8437 on: January 09, 2016, 05:50:13 PM »

I can see you're missing a dot before the numbers, after the 'B'.
    So... 'MenSelchrFaceB.1100'

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Infernape
    Holy Kitten

I have Eye Goals

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8438 on: January 09, 2016, 06:20:18 PM »

Make sure the result pics inside those archives are named correctly. Result pics and CSPs need to be named appropriately or they crash, BPs do not.

I can see you're missing a dot before the numbers, after the 'B'.
    So... 'MenSelchrFaceB.1100'

Thanks for answering, but I checked and everything is named correctly and still is freezing.

As you can see everything is placed in the correct path and named correctly, so not sure what I am doing wrong.

Memorable Quotes:
    Nobody posted the pic of the day? Im shocked lol usually u [censored]s fight over it.

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8439 on: January 09, 2016, 06:35:21 PM »

Ah, you only need a single file containing however many costumes you're using in that case. Also, they need to be CI8, not RGBA8

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine
    Brawl Vault Staff

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8440 on: January 09, 2016, 06:40:33 PM »

Wouldn't 171 - 173 conflict with the character after Marth?

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8441 on: January 09, 2016, 06:48:58 PM »

I redirected G&W's cosmetics so it works perfectly, aside from stock icons... i'll do them at a later point though.

Infernape
    Holy Kitten

I have Eye Goals

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8442 on: January 09, 2016, 07:49:18 PM »

I got it to work now, I was like why do you have it in one file? I will try on one file, for some reason I was putting everything in separate files hence that why the other recolors would make the game crash, just realised that I just needed one file and it would load the rest csp's there, so I feel dumb, haha. Thanks for the help really appreciate it!
    « Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 07:50:54 PM by Infernape » Logged

Memorable Quotes:

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #8443 on: January 09, 2016, 08:15:05 PM »

a really simple way to do this is export the CSP brres file and stick the whole thing in the RSP folder. go to compression, and set it to <none>

CSP and RSP use the exact same file names. only difference is compression.

Giga Man
    Extreme Kitten

Mega Man is in Smash!

• Awards Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8444 on: January 11, 2016, 07:23:39 AM »

Umm... I may be incredibly blind right now, but where is the BrawlEx Config Utility? It's not in the OP, and I've done a thread search and couldn't find it. Can't seem to find it anywhere else either except in Sammi Husky's video tutorial description; however, that version gives me this error: "Could not open file: Unsupported FighterConfig version." Also, it's apparently version 1.1 instead of 1.2 like the zip file says. Not sure how much that matters.

Pages:  1 ... 560 561 562 [563] 564 565 566 ... 590
    Print
    Jump to: