Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 565 566 567 [568] 569 570 571 ... 590
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 2827180 times)
Sirkura
Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #8505 on: February 15, 2016, 03:59:55 AM »

The BrawlEx Clone Tool Download Link is down.

Its broken and incompatible with BeX 2.0, you're better off taking 5 extra minutes to rename your files and configs manually.

SemiPsycho
    Extreme Kitten

Personal Text:

• Awards Hot Topic Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8506 on: February 26, 2016, 06:04:32 PM »

Althouth there are mods that have changed them, in my experience there can only be 3. Sorry dude.

ah ok i was just wroundering thanks

Actually isn't there a way to change character mid match? I saw someone do it with Marth and Jigglypuff. You can try something like that, but that would change the whole character.

LinkTahuterasuSpirit
    Expert Kitten

• Awards RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8507 on: February 27, 2016, 06:22:16 AM »

Actually isn't there a way to change character mid match? I saw someone do it with Marth and Jigglypuff. You can try something like that, but that would change the whole character.

cool

Tiberious
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8508 on: March 05, 2016, 06:16:20 PM »

So, I've been away from the BrawlEx scene for a bit, but after freeing up a 2GB SD card, I decided to start a fresh build. One thing I've been doing is trying to give the Alloys their own colors, and I've succeeded in giving Red a few colors... to a point. I've added FitZakoBoy01 to FitZakoBoy03, but on the CSS, if I try to loop from 00 to 03 or 03 to 00, I get the buzz of death. I'm thinking it has to do with the default Alloy CSS Slot data, but there isn't a template for the Alloys in that folder, so I'm having to piece one together for myself.

Since I'd rather not blow up the My Music area, I have a few questions:

1) What's the format of the Slot Colors in the CSSSlot Config files?

Edit: I think I'm figuring out this one. It seems to go Team Byte, .pac to load, where:

00 = Red
    01 = Blue
    02 = Green

and

00-0B = Fit<Name><Color>.pac

and finally, 0C00 to end the list. The only thing that's stumping me now is what 'Team Color' 03 and beyond means.

2) I was told the Alloys don't use Record banks, so what do I enter as the record bank for the CSSSlot Config data?

Edit 2: So, I've managed to get the game to load one of the alternate colors, but it crashes if it tries to load two colors of the same Alloy at the same time. What's going on here?
    « Last Edit: March 05, 2016, 08:51:26 PM by Tiberious » Logged

Yoyogames28
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8509 on: March 07, 2016, 11:01:27 AM »

Sammy's BrawlEx Clone Tool seems to not be available both here or anywhere else on the vault. Could someone supply this for me?

I'm a simple guy. I want perfection so I work for it.

Ebola16
    Importer of Dreams
    Boss Kitten

Brawl R&D // Dolphin Emulator Dev

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Sniper Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8510 on: March 07, 2016, 11:04:52 AM »

The Clone Tool is incompatible with the latest version of Brawlex.

Brawlex Advancements (Supplement to the Brawlex thread's original post)
    I use RSBE Brawlex v2.0.0.0 Extended, Win 10, and 3ds Max (3ds Max Guide). Refresh to see my imports!

pîkachuk
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8511 on: March 08, 2016, 01:12:27 PM »

i would like to adapt the NTSC brawlex to PAL but it seems to be hard

i love animes and mangas,it's why i import mmd model in brawl ^^

Dustinvgmaster
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #8512 on: March 14, 2016, 02:51:36 PM »

Okay, I'm hoping this is the right place to ask about this. Please do redirect me if it isn't.

I've been trying to get this up and working, but to no avail. I downloaded the Waluigi mod/PSA (which seems to already be set up to work), but whenever I try to add 60 to my roster, it just results in a second Lucario. Other slots and characters have been tried, but the only odd result was 2D Marisa in slot 62, which resulted in Nana by herself with ROB's icon for some reason.
    I'm using the Project M Launcher to load these mods with a 16GB SDHC card.

Any help or tips on how to fix this would be very much appreciated.

Danster
    Intermediate Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8513 on: March 15, 2016, 02:13:40 PM »

How would I make a new moduleEX file for characters?

For example, Luigi or Yoshi?

secretchaos1
    Extreme Kitten

Well, I don't want to leave this blank

• Awards Star Hacker >9000 Featured Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8514 on: March 15, 2016, 05:33:08 PM »

Okay, I'm hoping this is the right place to ask about this. Please do redirect me if it isn't.

I've been trying to get this up and working, but to no avail. I downloaded the Waluigi mod/PSA (which seems to already be set up to work), but whenever I try to add 60 to my roster, it just results in a second Lucario. Other slots and characters have been tried, but the only odd result was 2D Marisa in slot 62, which resulted in Nana by herself with ROB's icon for some reason.
    I'm using the Project M Launcher to load these mods with a 16GB SDHC card.

Any help or tips on how to fix this would be very much appreciated.

That sounds unusual, are you on the most recent, stable version of BrawlEx? Perhaps try using a prebuilt pack as a base and making your own modifications to the roster from there.

Dustinvgmaster
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #8515 on: March 15, 2016, 06:10:11 PM »

That sounds unusual, are you on the most recent, stable version of BrawlEx? Perhaps try using a prebuilt pack as a base and making your own modifications to the roster from there.
    I do believe so. I downloaded "BX Clone Engine v2.0.0.0 Stable" and "BX CSS Expansion v1.0.2.0 Stable" from the first post.

Also, okay, will try that and see if it results in anything different.

EDIT:
    Okay, I installed a mod pack and got largely the same results. Stages, music and other files load fine, but extra slots are completely broken.

However, I got a new result: there are some bugged Mario slots that, when chosen, do not load a character during the fight. The game doesn't freeze and merely softlocks. Dunno if this info is helpful.

And with that, I am even more confused than I already was. There's gotta be something I'm missing here. Is there any specific Wii firmware you have to be on or something?

EDIT 2:
    I should probably also clarify that custom characters also work when they replace another character.
    « Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 08:45:58 PM by Dustinvgmaster » Logged

secretchaos1
    Extreme Kitten

Well, I don't want to leave this blank

• Awards Star Hacker >9000 Featured Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8516 on: March 16, 2016, 11:53:46 AM »

I do believe so. I downloaded "BX Clone Engine v2.0.0.0 Stable" and "BX CSS Expansion v1.0.2.0 Stable" from the first post.

Also, okay, will try that and see if it results in anything different.

EDIT:
    Okay, I installed a mod pack and got largely the same results. Stages, music and other files load fine, but extra slots are completely broken.

However, I got a new result: there are some bugged Mario slots that, when chosen, do not load a character during the fight. The game doesn't freeze and merely softlocks. Dunno if this info is helpful.

And with that, I am even more confused than I already was. There's gotta be something I'm missing here. Is there any specific Wii firmware you have to be on or something?

EDIT 2:
    I should probably also clarify that custom characters also work when they replace another character.

That is very odd. Firmware only matters when you're using SDHC, but it wouldn't work at all if it was the issue. Do you have another SD card handy to test to see if perhaps there's a fault in the card? Is the pack you tested left as it was at default, and is it known to be without issues in this nature?

Dustinvgmaster
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #8517 on: March 16, 2016, 03:05:22 PM »

That is very odd. Firmware only matters when you're using SDHC, but it wouldn't work at all if it was the issue. Do you have another SD card handy to test to see if perhaps there's a fault in the card? Is the pack you tested left as it was at default, and is it known to be without issues in this nature?

Yeah, I was trying to run it on a 2GB non-HC card before I ran out of space. ^_^;

Also, I was using Kitsu's BrawlEx. Using my normal set of codes resulted in the same issue, but using the codes packed with the pack resulted in no CSS at all.
    « Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 03:07:05 PM by Dustinvgmaster » Logged

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8518 on: March 16, 2016, 04:14:58 PM »

Yeah, I was trying to run it on a 2GB non-HC card before I ran out of space. ^_^;

Also, I was using Kitsu's BrawlEx. Using my normal set of codes resulted in the same issue, but using the codes packed with the pack resulted in no CSS at all.

that pack should work with  a reg sd card and no sdhc code
    as its only 800mb

Dustinvgmaster
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #8519 on: March 16, 2016, 05:47:06 PM »

that pack should work with  a reg sd card and no sdhc code
    as its only 800mb

Well, it seems like BrawlEx wasn't working that way either, but hey, I'll give it a shot later anyway. Don't suppose I have anything to lose.

Pages:  1 ... 565 566 567 [568] 569 570 571 ... 590
    Print
    Jump to: