Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 576 577 578 [579] 580 581 582 ... 588
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 1208702 times)
infamous_felix
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #8670 on: August 08, 2016, 11:09:49 AM »

Anybody have Math's cosmetic file

Ebola16
Importer of Dreams
Boss Kitten

Brawl R&D

• Awards Famous Hacker Pin Collector Hot Topic Heart Container Good Citizen

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8671 on: August 08, 2016, 02:59:09 PM »

ok getting zelda clones to work was easy and she works great but the sheik clones will freeze the game when loading any stage when i use the same method
    I use Sheik clones with no problem but with non-transforming movesets. I'd say use Dolphin emulator logs to find out more.

Anybody have Math's cosmetic file
    It's in the BX Clone Engine download on the first post of this thread.
    « Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 11:29:37 PM by Ebola16 » Logged

Brawlex Advancements (Supplement to the Brawlex thread's original post)
    I use NTSC-U Brawlex, Win 10, latest Dolphin Dev builds, and 3ds Max 2016 (3ds Max Guide). Refresh and see my imports!

spiritpyros
    Extreme Kitten

justice will prevail

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8672 on: August 08, 2016, 05:14:51 PM »

Hey do you mind sending me a couple of slots so I can figure out what I am doing wrong

Ebola16
    Importer of Dreams
    Boss Kitten

Brawl R&D

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8673 on: August 08, 2016, 11:35:16 PM »

Hey do you mind sending me a couple of slots so I can figure out what I am doing wrong
    PM'd
    (I'm assuming this was directed at me)
    « Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 10:11:04 PM by Ebola16 » Logged

I use NTSC-U Brawlex, Win 10, latest Dolphin Dev builds, and 3ds Max 2016 (3ds Max Guide). Refresh and see my imports!

infamous_felix
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8674 on: August 11, 2016, 07:25:58 PM »

I use Sheik clones with no problem but with non-transforming movesets. I'd say use Dolphin emulator logs to find out more.
    It's in the BX Clone Engine download on the first post of this thread.

Thanks

teh-myuutsu
    Moderated
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8675 on: August 13, 2016, 01:39:26 AM »

It is nice to see how far the Clone Engine has progressed!
    « Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 02:43:26 PM by teh-myuutsu » Logged

secretchaos1
    Extreme Kitten

Well, I don't want to leave this blank

• Awards Renowned Hacker >9000 Featured Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8676 on: August 15, 2016, 12:34:00 AM »

Been testing out the version of the ASL used in libertyernie's Classic Exp. Pack and it seems to work fine with my BrawlEx setup. Just wanted to forward it here since I know it's been highly anticipated by some of us: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=20291.0

CraptainFalcon
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8677 on: August 15, 2016, 02:35:13 PM »

Anyone know how to get transforming clones to work? I wanna use CaliKingz Little Mac over Bowser PSA but I don't know how to "summon" a transforming character when he uses his final smash. What config files do I modify?

Ebola16
    Importer of Dreams
    Boss Kitten

Brawl R&D

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8678 on: August 24, 2016, 12:25:10 AM »

Been testing out the version of the ASL used in libertyernie's Classic Exp. Pack and it seems to work fine with my BrawlEx setup. Just wanted to forward it here since I know it's been highly anticipated by some of us: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=20291.0

YES!!! I got it working in my setup too. Thanks for sharing that link! Time to mark the AFL for stages as obsolete!
    A few notes for anyone who tries to use ASRL with Brawlex:
    1. The layout of the custom SSS code that accompanies the new ASRL is slightly messed up but well documented. You can use your old custom SSS code and just replace the new STGCUSTOM26-28 if you want too. Switching the association of STGCUSTOM26-28's stage cosmetics with their replaced stage is easier than making whole new stage cosmetics (and PAT0 entries...).
    2. Big Blue is missing from the ASRL setup but it works fine if you add it. (Unlike Castle Siege and Lylat Cruise)
    3. The DATA section of "ASRL - Stages" and "ASRL - Modules" codes are identical (except Flat Zone 2, which uses 0x47570E50 for "ASRL - Stages" and 0x47570E52 for "ASRL - Modules" (credit to secretchaos1)). The ASL tool edits the "ASRL - Stages" code so you can just copy over the changes for the "ASRL - Modules" code, with the exception of Flat Zone 2.
    4. The old Custom Sound Engine is incompatible with the new ASRL. The new Custom sound engine must be used. Keep in mind that it loads files from a different location and has slightly different acceptable filename ranges.
    5. The Tracklist Modifier code is compatible with STGCUSTOM26-28 too (don't forget about the byte count!)
    « Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 01:52:50 AM by Ebola16 » Logged

Danster
    Intermediate Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8679 on: August 25, 2016, 02:38:09 PM »

Wait. There's a version of the ASL code that works with BrawlEx? Where can I find it?

Ebola16
    Importer of Dreams
    Boss Kitten

Brawl R&D

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8680 on: August 25, 2016, 10:51:14 PM »

Wait. There's a version of the ASL code that works with BrawlEx? Where can I find it?

Leon Exodio
    Holy Kitten

Im back!!

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #8681 on: August 29, 2016, 05:47:08 PM »

ok idk if im the only one but when i use dolphin 5.0 to run brawl hacks my music gets all glitchy and i found out its the common2.pac thats what messing with the music for some reasion any body else has this problem?

Ebola16
    Importer of Dreams
    Boss Kitten

Brawl R&D

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8682 on: August 29, 2016, 07:43:06 PM »

ok idk if im the only one but when i use dolphin 5.0 to run brawl hacks my music gets all glitchy and i found out its the common2.pac thats what messing with the music for some reasion any body else has this problem?
    I'm currently using 5.0-466 with no audio problems. Have you tried replacing your suspected problematic common#.pac with a fresh one from the Brawlex download? I also see this issue occur if someone tries to use a version of the File Patch Code other than v3.5.1b.

If neither of those are the issue try stripping down your build to just the File Patch Code and the bare minimums for Brawlex. Then you can add more elements until the music glitch occurs again. The element that was added last is likely the source of your issue.

Leon Exodio
    Holy Kitten

Im back!!

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #8683 on: August 29, 2016, 09:55:48 PM »

I'm currently using 5.0-466 with no audio problems. Have you tried replacing your suspected problematic common#.pac with a fresh one from the Brawlex download? I also see this issue occur if someone tries to use a version of the File Patch Code other than v3.5.1b.

If neither of those are the issue try stripping down your build to just the File Patch Code and the bare minimums for Brawlex. Then you can add more elements until the music glitch occurs again. The element that was added last is likely the source of your issue.
    ok so it was my file patch code lol i changed it to the v3.5.1b and it works lol thankes

Alejandro MiddleCorn
    Holy Kitten

"Es tu momento, de morir" -Jack Tarkatan

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8684 on: August 31, 2016, 08:01:28 PM »

Asking again as I completely forgot how to use this (thanks to almost 2 years of no gameplay).

How do you make a character have his own Cosmetics?
    Same for Announcer Call and Victory Music.

I'm not new in this, but I completely forgot how to do this. And I'm not Hex friendly anymore, so the front page doesn't help me.

My BrawlEx Pack:

UPDATED 02/11/2014

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206916

Jack Tarkatan BrawlEx pack thread:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=72472.0

HELP NEEDED!!!!

Before someone attacks me:
    No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
    America is a continent and deal with it.
    I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Pages:  1 ... 576 577 578 [579] 580 581 582 ... 588
    Print
    Jump to: