Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Eye Animation  (Read 1304 times)
reilavac
Mega Kitten

Hedgehogs ( ͡^ ͜ʖ ͡^)

• Awards Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « on: January 05, 2014, 11:20:55 AM »

So I want to edit the eye animation and where they look/move but there's one big problem, I don't quite know how exactly I can do that. I know that the eyes can't be moved by bones and I'm using a Sonic rigged model. I've been told that I can edit the eye movement in the srt but I don't know how to edit that either, I only know how to do normal bone animations and scaling. I know people don't normally edit the eye animation so I don't have many people to ask, hopefully someone can tell me how exactly to move the eyes.

SharpHackz200
    Hyper Kitten

Mario, You're My Knight In Thy Shining Armor

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: January 05, 2014, 01:02:48 PM »

Well that someone was right.. You can edit the animation of the eyes by SRT.

Here's how
    1. Open Brawlbox and Preview a model of a character. 

2.  Load his/her Fit(Character)MotionEtc.pac
    NOTE: Before editing the eyes. Remove anything that blocks the iris.

3.  In the Animations Panel there are 3 buttons.  Load/Close, Save, and CHR

4.  Change CHR to SRT

5.  Choose the animation where you wanna edit the eyes.

6.  Go to the Polygon/Object Panels and you can see that some polygons are highlighted. (There's A black box around the polygon name)  Sometimes it doesn't show up like the one in the picture.

7.  Look for the polygon of the iris you wanna edit, since the iris is the only thing that does an eye animation.  And then click the texture of the iris in the texture panel. NOTE: You can only do one iris at a time.

8.  Open up the bottom panel.  And you can see at the left side of this panel there is rotation and translation.

9.  I don't know if you know this, but the two translation boxes there are the key to moving the eyes.

Translation Boxes
    First box is moving it right or left. The higher the number the more it goes to the left and the more less the number is it goes to the right.

Second  box is moving it up and down.  The higher the number is the more it goes up and the lesser the number is the more it goes down.

I hope this helps Awesome Face

reilavac
    Mega Kitten

Hedgehogs ( ͡^ ͜ʖ ͡^)

• Awards Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: January 05, 2014, 01:28:24 PM »

Thanks sexy, luv u

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: