Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Falconpunch1729's PSA's: Im Done...for now  (Read 14992 times)
Falconpunch1729
Mega Kitten

YES!

• Awards Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #30 on: May 31, 2014, 06:02:32 PM »

these look pretty nice Smiley ..which spyro (from which game) are you using?.. personally, i think his look in the original series, especially the way his spike (the fin looking thing) comes forward before going up, like a mohawk:
    and tbh, i thought he was going to be made over ivysaur, since he already walks on all fours, but i guess yoshi could work too... but i still think ivy's bones might be closer Tongue

I do agree with ivysaur for the model, but i want to try it over yoshi first, mainly cause their arnt many good characters over him( without rels or codes)

As for spyro himself, i plan to use the model and base the moveset from dawn of the dragon,but if you like me to make a classic spyro psa, i might, depending on how the first one turns out,if not, then i will add in classic spyro for an alternate costume for my currently planned one

did ya miss me?

justadood
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #31 on: June 01, 2014, 01:50:48 AM »

awesome Smiley looking forward to see how everything turns out! especially Ty ^^

I'M JUST A DOOD

Falconpunch1729
    Mega Kitten

YES!

• Awards Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #32 on: August 15, 2014, 11:35:12 AM »

i do apologize for my absence, i just wanted to come back and say I'm not dead, my den has been renovated, and we had to move my computer, so i haven't been able to get back to brawl hacking for a long while, its been a busy summer for my family, but once its back, i will get back to it.

as for ty, i do plan to do just a beta version involving his ground,air, and possibly smash attacks, until i can wrap my head around coding the special moves, and final smash, still need tutorials on a pseudo glide for ty and spyro.

so bottom line: not dead, still in for this, i do plan to do these projects, just not sure how...yet

did ya miss me?

Falconpunch1729
    Mega Kitten

YES!

• Awards Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #33 on: August 26, 2014, 11:50:33 AM »

side note: today is my birthday, i turn 19

did ya miss me?

Falconpunch1729
    Mega Kitten

YES!

• Awards Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #34 on: October 21, 2014, 11:32:46 AM »

i do apologize for my absence...again, but my computer has been stuck in my garage for a long while do to lack of paint,sheetrock, and due renovations in my house, once thats done, i will set my computer back up, and i will begin brawl hacking,the only thing is i still need to get some practice, but i will get around to it...eventually

did ya miss me?

Chaoticchronos
    Mega Kitten

Admit it, you totally dig him.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #35 on: October 21, 2014, 10:47:50 PM »

Nice to hear that!:D whatcha planning on for your goals? Animations, coding?

Falconpunch1729
    Mega Kitten

YES!

• Awards Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #36 on: December 01, 2014, 11:35:19 AM »

just a quick little update:

my computer is still in storage, my house is still under renovation and my brawl hacking car rear kinda got killed before it could take flight...also i recently got a copy of smash bros for wii u and the console itself, been playing the crap out of it since then..im sure people will eventually move into hacking the new one, so as for me, I'm done with brawl hacking...for now, i might come back, depending on what happens latter in future events and stuff... but hopefully i can get into hacking the new one sometime as well.

Anyways, this is Falconpunch1729 signing off... see ya on the flip side

Peace!

PS: i still be around to comment and offer advice for a while
    « Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 02:08:41 PM by Falconpunch1729 » Logged

did ya miss me?

Pages:  1 2 [3]
    Print
    Jump to: