Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I need to take final smash files out of a character's .pac... Help!  (Read 1252 times)
Nebulon
Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « on: January 26, 2014, 09:23:14 AM »

So, I'm using Brawlex clone engine, which requires that characters have a final.pac. Certain characters don't come with one, but can load a custom one up from their .pac file. I need to take it out abd bane it appropriately for it to work. Can anyone help me?

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

ABloodyCanadian
    Ellipsis Abuser…
    Heroic Kitten

Background processes...

• Awards KCMM Veteran Super Saiyan Topic Hey! Listen! Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: January 26, 2014, 09:58:52 AM »

Just take a clean Final.pac from the resources, and use that. If they don't come with one, they're most likely not calling anything from it.

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: January 26, 2014, 10:16:56 AM »

So is there no way to put int the smash they come with? For instance, I have a character who when they do their final smash, they become faster and stronger. It doesn't need a final.pac to work. It's gotta load it from somewhere. Other examples are Goku and Vegeta, they have FS but it's no a seperate file. Is there no way to fix this?

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

ABloodyCanadian
    Ellipsis Abuser…
    Heroic Kitten

Background processes...

• Awards KCMM Veteran Super Saiyan Topic Hey! Listen! Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: January 26, 2014, 03:25:26 PM »

They don't come with one cause they either don't call anything from their Final.pac, or they assume that the Final.pac is unaltered. The only things in the Final.pac files I recall are articles that are Final Smash Specific.

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: January 26, 2014, 07:55:44 PM »

I fixed it! I just needed the final pac from the resource to be present for it to work. So i'm good now Smiley thank you for your help!

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: