Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Three Big Questions! Assistance Is Needed!  (Read 8583 times)
Cuddly-Metaknight
Mega Kitten

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « on: March 28, 2010, 01:41:45 PM »

1. I am making a Fox moveset and I was wondering. How would I get rid of Foxes lazers? I want to create a custom projectile out of GFX. Does anyone know how to make it so Fox doesn't Shoot his lazers?

2. My brother really wants something most Likely impossible to happen. Putting A smaller model of Giga Bowser over normal Bowser. He really wants a more menacing looking Bowser. Does anyone know how to do this? Is it possible?

3. And I have one more question for my Fox moveset. How would I go about making is Up-B into a teleport like the Mewto moveset recently made, but also with Metaknights hit after it?

If anyone knows how to do these, please help and guide me. You will my eternal gratitude!  AWESOME 2.0!
    « Last Edit: March 28, 2010, 08:37:55 PM by Cuddly-Metaknight » Logged

lYIaXeD OuT
    Supreme Kitten

IM NOT TELLING YOU WHAT YOUR PRESENT IS!!

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: March 29, 2010, 08:40:37 AM »

i can answer 1 and 3. question 1. all you have to do is go to spash attacks and delete everything in the MAIN and OTHER in the SpecialN and SpecialNAir. delete SFX too if you dont want the sound of the blaster too.
    question3, well i imagain you would have to delete all of fox's stuff in MAIN and OTHER in SpecialHi and SpecialHiAir and copy the stuff in the mewttwo's MAIN and OTHER and paste it where u deleted fox's stuff. Im not exactaly sure how to put metaknights hit on it though

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

LookItsLink
    Look-Its-'Nother-Addiction
    Special Access

mhmm.

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container Staff Helper

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2 on: March 29, 2010, 10:53:05 AM »

For Number 2, try taking the FitGKoopa00.pac, renaming it FitKoopa00.pac and putting it in the Bowser folder. It may be glitchy, but it might work. Other things you can try for the lulz are Captain Link (rename FitLink00.pac to FitCaptain00.pac) and Snake Kong (rename FitSnake00.pac to FitDonkey00.pac). The hit boxes are off, but its pretty funny, and creepy, especially with Snake Kong.

Cuddly-Metaknight
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: March 29, 2010, 05:06:27 PM »

For Number 2, try taking the FitGKoopa00.pac, renaming it FitKoopa00.pac and putting it in the Bowser folder. It may be glitchy, but it might work. Other things you can try for the lulz are Captain Link (rename FitLink00.pac to FitCaptain00.pac) and Snake Kong (rename FitSnake00.pac to FitDonkey00.pac). The hit boxes are off, but its pretty funny, and creepy, especially with Snake Kong.

We already tried that and it worked, but not very well at all. Giga Bowser's Model was there alright, and playable, but it was scrunched in so it would fit the size of Bowser's Model. So Basically, we had Giga Bowser's Shell, with his Body parts looking slightly glitchy, and sticking a tiny bit out of his shell. Is there a way to shrink down Models perhaps? That's the only way I can think of fixing it. Anyone else have any suggestions?

hughie
    Special Access

• Awards Renowned Hacker Hot Topic >9000 Concerned Elector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: March 29, 2010, 05:16:08 PM »

We already tried that and it worked, but not very well at all. Giga Bowser's Model was there alright, and playable, but it was scrunched in so it would fit the size of Bowser's Model. So Basically, we had Giga Bowser's Shell, with his Body parts looking slightly glitchy, and sticking a tiny bit out of his shell. Is there a way to shrink down Models perhaps? That's the only way I can think of fixing it. Anyone else have any suggestions?
    You mite be able to do it by a gecko code, people did it for link and pikachu Tongue

Cuddly-Metaknight
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: March 29, 2010, 06:05:31 PM »

^ Could somebody post the Gecko Codes I would need? Also, Does anybody know how to edit Polygons using Brawl Box? I'm trying to shrink Giga Bowser's, but it's only letting me edit the bones.

LookItsLink
    Look-Its-'Nother-Addiction
    Special Access

mhmm.

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container Staff Helper

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2010, 06:15:11 PM »

You would have to edit the vertices and make every part uniformly smaller

Cuddly-Metaknight
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: March 29, 2010, 10:08:06 PM »

You would have to edit the vertices and make every part uniformly smaller

uhh....lol, I don't know how... Could you send me to a guide?

dingo
    Angel Kitten

Il Matto

• Awards >9000 Troubleshooter Heart Container Pin Collector

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2010, 10:21:15 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE_MwDxrnVQ" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE_MwDxrnVQ</a>

He even does only a resize.

Cuddly-Metaknight
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9 on: March 29, 2010, 11:31:40 PM »

i can answer 1 and 3. question 1. all you have to do is go to spash attacks and delete everything in the MAIN and OTHER in the SpecialN and SpecialNAir. delete SFX too if you dont want the sound of the blaster too.
    question3, well i imagain you would have to delete all of fox's stuff in MAIN and OTHER in SpecialHi and SpecialHiAir and copy the stuff in the mewttwo's MAIN and OTHER and paste it where u deleted fox's stuff. Im not exactaly sure how to put metaknights hit on it though

Umm, number 3 just made it freeze. I copied everything, put it in, and it screwed up.

dingo
    Angel Kitten

Il Matto

« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2010, 11:59:29 PM »

That wasn't a good answer you received before. I tried something but it froze on me as well. I know there are some people who can easily answer this question around the forums. Hopefully one of them would be kind enough to answer.

Cuddly-Metaknight
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11 on: March 30, 2010, 12:00:54 AM »

That wasn't a good answer you received before. I tried something but it froze on me as well. I know there are some people who can easily answer this question around the forums. Hopefully one of them would be kind enough to answer.

are you suggesting I should ask around smash boards? or ask a Pro like Mr. N around here?

dingo
    Angel Kitten

Il Matto

« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2010, 12:12:02 AM »

I'm looking at it now. I'll get back to in 5 minutes or so.

dingo
    Angel Kitten

Il Matto

« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2010, 12:40:08 AM »

In the main of Fox's SpecialHi under Main it should look like this.

Visibilty: 3-0
    Body Collision: Intangible
    Asynchronous Timer: frames=27
    Visibilty: 3-1
    Body Collision: Normal

You can move the original hit box to the end of the command list. You can also put a hit box in Fox's SpecialHiFall and SpecialHiBound (when he hits the floor and bounces).

Cuddly-Metaknight
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #14 on: March 30, 2010, 03:57:11 PM »

In the main of Fox's SpecialHi under Main it should look like this.

Visibilty: 3-0
    Body Collision: Intangible
    Asynchronous Timer: frames=27
    Visibilty: 3-1
    Body Collision: Normal

You can move the original hit box to the end of the command list. You can also put a hit box in Fox's SpecialHiFall and SpecialHiBound (when he hits the floor and bounces).

Hey, how do I get the Event "Visibility"?

Pages:  [1] 2 3
    Print
    Jump to: