Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CSP Posing  (Read 2237 times)
Riddler
Some sort of Genius
Special Access

Riddle me this!

• Awards Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « on: February 08, 2014, 05:13:56 PM »

I can't for the life of me remember how to save a pose to use with multiple costumes, so that all of the costumes match up. Can anyone re-enlighten me?

Rosetta-Hime
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Dedicated Hacker >9000 Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: February 08, 2014, 05:18:05 PM »

Oh, ok. Well you need to export the textures needed to make the recolor. For peach, you would need to extract PeachTexA and PeachTexB. I'm pretty sure you know what I mean. Anyway, pose your character, screenshot it. Make your CSP, then go back into BB. Under the Textures tab, Replace the textures needed with the ones you replaced. You need to do this for every CSP. Hope this helps

SharpHackz200
    Hyper Kitten

Mario, You're My Knight In Thy Shining Armor

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: February 08, 2014, 05:21:47 PM »

Oh, ok. Well you need to export the textures needed to make the recolor. For peach, you would need to extract PeachTexA and PeachTexB. I'm pretty sure you know what I mean. Anyway, pose your character, screenshot it. Make your CSP, then go back into BB. Under the Textures tab, Replace the textures needed with the ones you replaced. You need to do this for every CSP. Hope this helps

True, true...........
    Remember that even though you kept the pose, the camera position also changes the view of your character.  If you just kept on guessing on which way the camera was positioned it will result in a somehow kind of same csp... You don't want that, do you???
    So don't forget to save the camera coordinates, ok???
    Cheesy

BUT, If you're just too LAZY to go back and forth the model preview and the texture tab, you can just replace the textures in model preview itself.. since there is also a texture tab there.
    « Last Edit: February 08, 2014, 05:23:05 PM by SharpHackz200 » Logged

Riddler
    Some sort of Genius
    Special Access

Riddle me this!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: February 08, 2014, 05:23:24 PM »

I don't mean for recolors.

I've done it in the past, but it was a long time ago. I can't remember how. Here's the ones I've made before:

SharpHackz200
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: February 08, 2014, 05:26:43 PM »

I don't mean for recolors.

I've done it in the past, but it was a long time ago. I can't remember how. Here's the ones I've made before:

Oh, so one model pose for different hacks???
    That can happen IF the models have the same bones, so that they can use the arrangement of the bones of the one you made earlier
    « Last Edit: February 08, 2014, 06:08:21 PM by SharpHackz200 » Logged

Riddler
    Some sort of Genius
    Special Access

Riddle me this!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: February 08, 2014, 05:28:33 PM »

Oh, so one model pose for different hacks???
    That can happen IF the models have the same bones, so that they can use the arrangement of the bones of the on you made earlier
    Indeed. If they're not a perfect match I just adjust until it's close enough.
    But how do I do it?

SharpHackz200
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: February 08, 2014, 05:32:24 PM »

Indeed. If they're not a perfect match I just adjust until it's close enough.
    But how do I do it?

Well, first of all make the pose on an empty CHRO animation... Just use a Fit(character)MotionEtc.pac and make another CHR0 file in it. Make the model pose there....
    Then after that just extract the CHR0 and then open another model (with the same bones as the other one) and preview the model.... Remember that CHR0 file that you extracted????
    Load that for the animation..... Then you'll see that if you click  the animation the model will copy every bone arrangement that's in that file Cheesy

Post Merge: February 08, 2014, 05:34:44 PM
    Don't forget to save the camera position so that you get the same EXACT view that you use for the earlier model

Post Merge: February 08, 2014, 05:46:25 PM
    An Example....

FAIL!!! XD

Since Rosalina Is A Little Bigger and has different vertex positions It didn't came out good.....
    So to fix this You just have to zoom out zoom in the camera.. (NO ROTATING THE CAMERA)
    Just do minor bone edits and camera zoom in and zoom outs (but not too much)
    « Last Edit: February 08, 2014, 05:47:18 PM by SharpHackz200 » Logged

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: