Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: What Neutral Air should I give to Saber
A double spin slash (Marth/Roy) - 3 (42.9%)
A frontflip slash (Lucina) - 2 (28.6%)
Other (post your idea) - 2 (28.6%)
Total Voters: 7

Pages:  1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 45
Author Topic: Akeno Emiya's Blades Store : Preparing to come back...  (Read 226111 times)
Nao-chan
Collab Assassin
Holy Kitten

That's what comes of under-estimating me.

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Famous Hacker Starstormer Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #105 on: March 13, 2014, 07:01:02 AM »

If ever you need a tester, you know I'm always available.

WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Akeno/Archer
    Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
    Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #106 on: March 13, 2014, 10:54:11 AM »

If ever you need a tester, you know I'm always available.
    Yes, man! I'll send you the latest version of Saber when I have her A moves done!

EDIT : I updated a bit the OP... Just added my old works... Not something really great, I know Tongue

EDIT 2 : I updated Saber's attacks, reworked all the A attacks and boosted her attributes.
    A video made by Kitsu-chan for the attributes :

Saber Attribute Comparison
    « Last Edit: March 13, 2014, 03:39:48 PM by Akeno » Logged

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Nao-chan
    Collab Assassin
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #107 on: March 13, 2014, 07:02:07 PM »

Is the new one the Lily costume? Because she's definitely faster than the other 2.

GoMB-BallGamer4774
    Mega Kitten

Basketball is good for you.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #108 on: March 13, 2014, 07:19:42 PM »

Yes, man! I'll send you the latest version of Saber when I have her A moves done!

EDIT : I updated a bit the OP... Just added my old works... Not something really great, I know Tongue

EDIT 2 : I updated Saber's attacks, reworked all the A attacks and boosted her attributes.
    A video made by Kitsu-chan for the attributes :

Saber Attribute Comparison
    Would you mind if I tried her out as well?

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #109 on: March 14, 2014, 06:30:16 AM »

Would you mind if I tried her out as well?
    No, I don't mind Cheesy
    Just PM'd you the files.

EDIT : So, I sent HeavyD and SolarGamer a copy of the current Saber Unlimited Moveset. And I updated the OP with a Final Smash I'm working on for him :
    « Last Edit: March 14, 2014, 06:56:30 AM by Hyper Akeno » Logged

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Large Leader
    I'm shocked I'm allowed to still have this.

• Awards Active Contributor Diamond in the Rough Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #110 on: March 14, 2014, 09:55:00 AM »

For Saber's air final smash.

Have you ever considered what would happen if you used it over a pit/abyss/fall and die area/place with no ground?

Quote from: Miacis
    In other words, LURK MORE.
    Quote from: LC-DDM
    In other news, birds fly, sun shines, fishes swim, and the sky is [censored]ing BLUE.
    Quote from: Miacis
    3. ... You seriously don't know who Clinton is?
    Quote from: Haseyo
    If only hacking Brawl paid bills.
    Quote from: Nanobuds
    O snap
    Quote from: DrPanda
    But you are in a Smash Bros. thread.
    You can't have an opinion here.

GoMB-BallGamer4774
    Mega Kitten

Basketball is good for you.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #111 on: March 14, 2014, 11:03:50 AM »

No, I don't mind Cheesy
    Just PM'd you the files.

EDIT : So, I sent HeavyD and SolarGamer a copy of the current Saber Unlimited Moveset. And I updated the OP with a Final Smash I'm working on for him :
    I have to say, after playing with her I know know what a true PSA is. She is so good! Everytime I play with her, she's just suddenly performing these kick-ass combos that would kill the enemy to 150 percent before she even get's hit, and man that side special is SO useful when a person is on the ledge, it can literally kill someone at 0 percent. Not to mention her counter is very useful. I don't know if this is supposed to happen, but she absorbs the enemy attack. If the attack dealt 15 percent, she would absorb it and get healed 15 percent. Not to mention at times, she just whacks the enemy off the screen. Her Neutral Special needs some touching up though. It's not only weak (even when fully charged) it doesn't have much area to it, like the tornado literally goes through the guy. Her Up smash is really good because it performs a two hit combo in the air, and then I can just jump and juggle them to the ledge, perform the side special and boom! their dead. Really good work on the A moves. Her down smash is very good because the majority of her attacks are pretty weak, with low knockback (that's probably because of the deadly combos she can put out) but the down smash is very powerful with decent knockback, dealing at about 25 percent damage. Her side smash is my favorite though. Although it is very weak,
    it is also very fast. You can chain together your A attacks so well with the side smash it's crazy! I like her final smash alot as well. It's very balanced while also covering the whole stage. Forgot to mention this, but her Up special is also pretty good at killing enemies at around 100 percent. It's good because most Up Special's aren't really used to kill the enemy.

Here are some suggestions:
    - Make her a bit slower, it kind of hard to control her at times.
    - Make the Neutral Special have more area, and stronger when charged
    - I like the Side Smash and that's why I want it to be worked on a bit more. The animation looks a bit weird.
    - Taunts of course
    - Some grabs
    - Add some sword glow possibly?
    - And last of all make her attacks a tad more powerful (percentage wise not knockback)

Well out of that great job on the PSA and I look forward to her final release. Happy Face

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #112 on: March 14, 2014, 11:10:44 AM »

A ground combo oriented character?

A suggestion would be to reduce the Base Knockback and increase the Knockback Growth for all attacks, then put in an On Hit Cancel system. I can help you with this, so the player can't spam the same move if you want to add this suggestion in.

Unless that's you plan on doing, and I didn't catch it.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Nao-chan
    Collab Assassin
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #113 on: March 14, 2014, 11:23:57 AM »

Holy crap man! Saber is awesome! Really nice job on this one. The only suggestions I'd make are her neutral b moves need to have a larger hit box with more damage, and that she needs to be slowed down a bit. Everything else is great. I also used her voice to get the full effect while playing as her. She's really fun to use, and just combo the hell outta people.

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #114 on: March 14, 2014, 12:25:31 PM »

For Saber's air final smash.

Have you ever considered what would happen if you used it over a pit/abyss/fall and die area/place with no ground?
    Yup : that would kill you Tongue
    Joke... No, I think I'm gonna make her do an aerial slash which will unleash Excalibur like an Eruption... Like what she does in this video :
    1:16 to 1:22
    opening 1 fate zero

I have to say, after playing with her I know know what a true PSA is. She is so good! Everytime I play with her, she's just suddenly performing these kick-ass combos that would kill the enemy to 150 percent before she even get's hit

That's what the King of Knights is supposed to be! A real ground combo!

and man that side special is SO useful when a person is on the ledge, it can literally kill someone at 0 percent. Not to mention her counter is very useful. I don't know if this is supposed to happen, but she absorbs the enemy attack. If the attack dealt 15 percent, she would absorb it and get healed 15 percent. Not to mention at times, she just whacks the enemy off the screen.

Actually, she is supposed to do something like that, Avalon has to heal her before she strikes back. But what you said sounds interesting... She was supposed to be only invincible.

Her Neutral Special needs some touching up though. It's not only weak (even when fully charged) it doesn't have much area to it, like the tornado literally goes through the guy.

I noticed it too... But don't worry, Ijust fixed the GFX to see if it worked like I intended, I didn't touch the Hitboxes yet because I wasn't sure about the tornado's movement... Now, I'm gonna make it larger, and make Saber storming her way with it! Like this :

Her Up smash is really good because it performs a two hit combo in the air, and then I can just jump and juggle them to the ledge, perform the side special and boom! their dead. Really good work on the A moves.

Aww, thanks, man! I really appreciate!

Her down smash is very good because the majority of her attacks are pretty weak, with low knockback (that's probably because of the deadly combos she can put out) but the down smash is very powerful with decent knockback, dealing at about 25 percent damage.
    Well, I intended to make it a tripping move, but now that you mention it, I like it that way, too!

Her side smash is my favorite though. Although it is very weak, it is also very fast. You can chain together your A attacks so well with the side smash it's crazy!
    Actually, the Side Smash didn't work like I intended... You see her Side Special? That's supposed to become her Side Smash... And I'll make her Side Special something more powerful. A move from Fate/UBW that she uses to kill one of her enemies... It'll be less powerful, but will act as a starter for the combos, and will be a killer move at high percent.

I like her final smash alot as well. It's very balanced while also covering the whole stage.
    Hoo? You like her current Final Smash? Then let me tell you this : You're gonna LOVE what did I prepare for her REAL Final Smash! Although I'll keep a version with her current FS because I like it too.

Forgot to mention this, but her Up special is also pretty good at killing enemies at around 100 percent. It's good because most Up Specials aren't really used to kill the enemy.
    Lol... Indeed it's a killing move that I use alot as well! But since I used this animation for the Up Smash, I'll make a new Up Special, which will be as powerful as this one!

Here are some suggestions:
    - Make her a bit slower, it kind of hard to control her at times.
    - Make the Neutral Special have more area, and stronger when charged
    - I like the Side Smash and that's why I want it to be worked on a bit more. The animation looks a bit weird.
    - Taunts of course
    - Some grabs
    - Add some sword glow possibly?
    - And last of all make her attacks a tad more powerful (percentage wise not knockback)

- Yes, I noticed it too. I need to make her have a little slower startup, and slightly reduce her speed... lol.
    - The Neutral Special will have more horizontal range, but when fully charged, it'll also have more vertical range.
    - Taunts are planned... Not all of them, but they're planned :

Side Taunt :

Up Taunt : Something with Avalon (the scabbard)

Down Taunt : Don't know yet... Maybe putting the sword on the ground.

- Throws will be almost the same... Except for the Side Throw... I intend to make her slash her enemy with her sword backward. Low Throw is exactly what I wanted, And her current Side Throw will become her Up Throw... With some adjustments Wink

I like how you pointed out everything I wanted to do... Makes me happy to see that we share the same thoughts

Well out of that great job on the PSA and I look forward to her final release. Happy Face

Thanks! I'll make her a great PSA!

A ground combo oriented character?

A suggestion would be to reduce the Base Knockback and increase the Knockback Growth for all attacks, then put in an On Hit Cancel system. I can help you with this, so the player can't spam the same move if you want to add this suggestion in.

Unless that's you plan on doing, and I didn't catch it.
    I reduced alot of knockback from the original PSA, but I didn't know about the On Hit Cancel system. I'd like to know more about it... That's gonna give her a really closer fighting style from the one in Unlimited Codes... Maybe even better! If you can help me with this, it would be great!

Holy crap man! Saber is awesome! Really nice job on this one. The only suggestions I'd make are her neutral b moves need to have a larger hit box with more damage, and that she needs to be slowed down a bit. Everything else is great. I also used her voice to get the full effect while playing as her. She's really fun to use, and just combo the hell outta people.
    Really? Cool! I think there are still somethings I need to adjust, but if she pleased you, then I'm happy about it Grin
    « Last Edit: March 14, 2014, 12:34:11 PM by Hyper Akeno » Logged

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #115 on: March 14, 2014, 12:51:40 PM »

I reduced alot of knockback from the original PSA, but I didn't know about the On Hit Cancel system. I'd like to know more about it... That's gonna give her a really closer fighting style from the one in Unlimited Codes... Maybe even better! If you can help me with this, it would be great!
    I'll be glad to help.

You can choose from one of 2 options.

Option 1: Interrupt any attack into any other attack upon contact.

Option 2: Interrupt Tilts into other Tilts and Smashes. Interrupt Smashes into Specials. Interrupt Aerials with other Aerials and Specials.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #116 on: March 14, 2014, 02:47:11 PM »

I'll be glad to help.

You can choose from one of 2 options.

Option 1: Interrupt any attack into any other attack upon contact.

Option 2: Interrupt Tilts into other Tilts and Smashes. Interrupt Smashes into Specials. Interrupt Aerials with other Aerials and Specials.
    Option 1 is the most interesting IMO.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #117 on: March 14, 2014, 02:56:03 PM »

Option 1 is the most interesting IMO.
    Alright.

Do you want me to tell you the coding needed? Or do you want me to do it?

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #118 on: March 14, 2014, 04:47:31 PM »

Alright.

Do you want me to tell you the coding needed? Or do you want me to do it?
    Can you tell me the coding needed, please? I wanna try it myself. If I don't make it work right, I'll send it to you.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #119 on: March 14, 2014, 05:28:55 PM »

Can you tell me the coding needed, please? I wanna try it myself. If I don't make it work right, I'll send it to you.
    Alright.

Put the following coding in the GFX/SFX/Other Tab of the specified Sub Actions/Attacks.

X= Frame Collisions start on.
    Y= Amount of Frames the Collisions last for.
    Jab (Attack11, Attack12, Attack13, Attack100Start, Attack100, AttackEnd)
    Asynchronous Timer: frames=X
    Set Loop Y Times
       If Hitbox Connects:
                    Allow Specific Interrupt: Ground Catch
          Allow Specific Interrupt: Ground Special
          Allow Specific Interrupt: Ground Attack
          Invert Action Status ID: Interrupt ID=Ground Attack, Status ID=10081
       End If
       Synchronous Timer: frames=1
    Execute Loop

Side Tilt (AttackS3Hi, AttackS3S, AttackS3Lw)
    Set Loop Y Times
       If Hitbox Connects:
          Invert Action Status ID: Interrupt ID=Ground Attack, Status ID=10084
       End If
    Execute Loop

Up Tilt (AttackHi3)
    Set Loop Y Times
       If Hitbox Connects:
          Invert Action Status ID: Interrupt ID=Ground Attack, Status ID=10085
       End If
    Execute Loop

Down Tilt (AttackLw3)
    Set Loop Y Times
       If Hitbox Connects:
          Invert Action Status ID: Interrupt ID=Ground Attack, Status ID=10086
       End If
    Execute Loop

Dash Attack (AttackDash)
    Set Loop Y Times
       If Hitbox Connects:
       End If
    Execute Loop

Side Smash (AttackS4Hi, AttackS4S, AttackS4Lw)
    Set Loop Y Times
       If Hitbox Connects:
          Invert Action Status ID: Interrupt ID=Ground Attack, Status ID=10088
       End If
    Execute Loop

Up Smash (AttackHi4)
    Set Loop Y Times
       If Hitbox Connects:
          Invert Action Status ID: Interrupt ID=Ground Attack, Status ID=10091
       End If
    Execute Loop

Down Smash (AttackLw4)
    Set Loop Y Times
       If Hitbox Connects:
          Invert Action Status ID: Interrupt ID=Ground Special, Status ID=10100
          Invert Action Status ID: Interrupt ID=Ground Attack, Status ID=10094
       End If
    Execute Loop

Neutral Air (AttackAirN)
    Set Loop Y Times
       If Hitbox Connects:
          Allow Specific Interrupt: Air Jump Aerial
          Invert Action Status ID: Interrupt ID=Air Jump Aerial, Status ID=10061
          Allow Specific Interrupt: Air Special
          Change Action action=51, requirement=Compare: IC-Basic[1018] >= IC-Basic[3186]
          Additional Change Action Requirement Value Button Press: 0
          Change Action action=51, requirement=Compare: IC-Basic[1020] >= IC-Basic[3186]
          Change Action action=51, requirement=Compare: IC-Basic[1012] >= IC-Basic[3149]
          Change Action action=51, requirement=Compare: IC-Basic[1011] >= IC-Basic[3149]
       End If
    Execute Loop

Forward Air (AttackAirF)
    Set Loop Y Times
       If Hitbox Connects:
          Change Action action=51, requirement=Not Compare: IC-Basic[1011] >= IC-Basic[3149]
          Additional Change Action Requirement Value Button Not Pressed: 15
       End If
    Execute Loop

Back Air (AttackAirB)
    Set Loop Y Times
       If Hitbox Connects:
          Change Action action=51, requirement=Not Compare: IC-Basic[1012] >= IC-Basic[3149]
       End If
    Execute Loop

Up Air (AttackAirHi)
    Set Loop Y Times
       If Hitbox Connects:
          Change Action action=51, requirement=Not Compare: IC-Basic[1018] >= IC-Basic[3186]
       End If
    Execute Loop

Down Air (AttackAirLw)
    Set Loop Y Times
       If Hitbox Connects:
          Change Action action=51, requirement=Not Compare: IC-Basic[1020] >= IC-Basic[3186]
       End If
    Execute Loop

Ground Neutral Special (If it has collisions)
    Set Loop Y Times
       If Hitbox Connects:
          Invert Action Status ID: Interrupt ID=Ground Special, Status ID=10097
       End If
    Execute Loop

Air Neutral Special (If it has collisions)
    Set Loop Y Times
       If Hitbox Connects:
          Allow Specific Interrupt: Air Attack
          Invert Action Status ID: Interrupt ID=Air Special, Status ID=10097
       End If
    Execute Loop

Ground Side Special (If it has collisions and doesn't leave the ground)
    Set Loop Y Times
       If Hitbox Connects:
          Invert Action Status ID: Interrupt ID=Ground Special, Status ID=10098
       End If
    Execute Loop

Air Side Special (If it has collisions)
    Set Loop Y Times
       If Hitbox Connects:
          Invert Action Status ID: Interrupt ID=Air Special, Status ID=10098
       End If
    Execute Loop

Ground Up Special (If it has collisions and doesn't leave the ground)
    Set Loop Y Times
       If Hitbox Connects:
          Invert Action Status ID: Interrupt ID=Ground Special, Status ID=10099
       End If
    Execute Loop

Air Up Special (If it has collisions)
    Set Loop Y Times
       If Hitbox Connects:
          Invert Action Status ID: Interrupt ID=Air Special, Status ID=10099
       End If
    Execute Loop

Ground Down Special (If it has collisions)
    Set Loop Y Times
       If Hitbox Connects:
          Invert Action Status ID: Interrupt ID=Ground Special, Status ID=10100
       End If
    Execute Loop

Air Down Special (If it has collisions)
    Set Loop Y Times
       If Hitbox Connects:
          Invert Action Status ID: Interrupt ID=Air Special, Status ID=10100
       End If
    Execute Loop
    Even though the coding appears similar, there are certain IDs that need to be used to prevent spamming of the same attack on the specified attack.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Pages:  1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 45
    Print
    Jump to: