Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: If I'm ever to return to hacking, and it would be vertex, what hacks should I do?
Veran V2 - 6 (10.3%)
Fi - 9 (15.5%)
Majora V3 - 11 (19%)
Fierce Deity V2 - 5 (8.6%)
OoS/A Link - 8 (13.8%)
Skyward Sword Link - 12 (20.7%)
Demise - 7 (12.1%)
Total Voters: 58

Pages:  1 ... 70 71 72 [73] 74
Author Topic: Alright then, time to shake off the rust  (Read 268305 times)
Vitinho
Holy Kitten

Uhmmmmm...what to say...

• Awards 64-bit Core Gamer Heart Container 16-bit Core Gamer Concerned Elector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1080 on: January 19, 2012, 10:14:10 PM »

I may not have posted here(yeah you can look through the pages this is my first post here),but i appreciate your works and your hacks,so i'll give you my opinion

So i was looking through the your vault  as you asked and i'll tell you what i like and/or dislike there,and what you need to improve so lets start:

The textures
    Your hacks are really good,i would like to have the  talent you have to make then,hacks such as deku link,saria or the ocarina of time link,they are pretty good hacks i would like to know how to make then,the texture is awesome,there's no glitchs in then,and there are other awesome textures you do such as the last  fierce deity link you made or majora,and that young zelda as well, that perfect textures you do are something that you can't see every day, i can see that you work hard on your hacks

The models
    The models you make are amazing as well,i mean you changed link's gender and made him a female,things that most people don't know how to do,the twili midna you made as well the model is perfect,the textures are awesome and clean,you made a model of toon zelda and toon sheik over toon link too, things that too much peoples wanted to know how to make, you made a metal sonic that is exactly like its real model, you made zaule from avatar, you made so much amazing models that if i list then all here it would be a giant list!(And yeha i know your models i saw your vault believe me)

Summarizing
    Summarizing, you are an amazing hacker,with epic hacks,and that works hard on then,so i don't think you should stop making your amazing hacks,you're a vluable memeber for the KCMM community,no not community,we're more like a family everybody in here,and losing someone from the family is not good and makes you sad,and you'll surely miss that person so i don't hink you should stop,of course relax sometime is important as well,due to problems and things like that,and of course no one here is a robot so everybody has to have a relax sometimes but i don't think you should stop

I kind of felt great by writing all it,to say what i think,anyway this is what i think  Grin

My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
    Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
    [PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
    Family Thread Family
    Symphonia of Galaxy Family
    Dad: Serdax/Mom: Clover/Older Brother:FF7Frieza/Pet:James/Cousin:Vontaz
    Current Persona:OC Vitinho
    Personas:
    Dark Pit(KI)
    Sora(KH)
    Roy(FE)
    Vitinho(OC)

Shun_One
    Lol Kitten

• Awards >9000 Star Hacker Smash 3 Team Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1081 on: January 19, 2012, 10:23:50 PM »

Hm, critique you ask for? Critique I'll give.

Your textures are the biggest thing I can see you improving. The clarity of detail on them, particularly smaller items like belts (that have been added purely by texture) and sleeve details. You could stand to add more definitions to them by sort of adding shadows to these objects within the textures themselves.

I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

StarWaffle
    Pretty much Wafflu
    srs kitten

Pretty much amazing

• Awards Star Hacker Featured Good Citizen Renowned Hacker

« Reply #1082 on: January 20, 2012, 01:07:53 AM »

Making models isn't all that hard.  It still feels like vertexing... because well, it is.  

You start off with a model ( a box, a sphere, a pyramid ect..)  and then you move around the little dots until it looks good.

Texture mapping is pretty simple as well, I'm no pro just yet but all it takes is a few youtube tutorials.

You CAN still make models in 3ds max 8 or w.e you have. You only need 2010+ to rig nstuff and are on a hacking team... why not collab with someone who can rig.

I'd personally like to see you build a Zelda themed stage, you are just bursting with creativity. I'd really like to see you build a battlefield to fight on.

I've pretty much critiqued everything of yours on msn, but I'm no Zelda expert so i thought everything looked perfect. I loved the brawlstyled saria and toon shiek, you should keep making things that don't technically exist.

Anyways, If you aren't making these things for yourself anymore or you find it more of a chore or a job then quit. quit right now.    This is a hobby, a time-consumer, a relaxation method. Something that YOU do for YOU.

« Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 01:58:13 AM by StarWaffle » Logged

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1083 on: January 26, 2012, 06:28:03 AM »

Anyways, If you aren't making these things for yourself anymore or you find it more of a chore or a job then quit. quit right now.    This is a hobby, a time-consumer, a relaxation method. Something that YOU do for YOU.

I hope some people in here would realize this, really. <_<

_Data_Drain_
    Master of the Dark Matter
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

« Reply #1084 on: January 26, 2012, 06:56:41 AM »

So very true.

That's pretty much the entire point of Brawl hacking, not only to entertain others, but to entertain yourself.

If you are not having fun with it... Then you can drop out of it.

But if you do indeed wish to continue, do what Star says. Model editing is MUCH like vertexing from what I hear, it doesn't even need patching. Plus, custom made models can be very interesting. Make characters from 2D games, reimagine characters from N64 games... Anything is possible with model editing pretty much.

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

ninjazombies
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1085 on: February 09, 2012, 01:27:51 AM »

make malon and ruto so they could fight with saria

Smiley noob #1 Smiley

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #1086 on: February 09, 2012, 12:45:21 PM »

make malon and ruto so they could fight with saria
    Did you even READ what Majora has to say? Im srs here

: SW-2632-7270-6724

JBG
    Semi-Retired Crumudgeon
    Special Access

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1087 on: February 09, 2012, 05:10:57 PM »

Well, guys, sorry bout this, but I think I'm going to officially close down this thread. I'm not going to be vertexing anymore, I now know this to be fact.

HOWEVER, as soon as I'm suree I can finish a model, (I have one in progress) and it's Brawl compatible, I'll go right ahead and make a model importing thread. But, this might not be for some time, as I've recently gotten Paint Tool SAI, so I'm going to be enjoying my new toy for a long time to come. I'm also getting a drastic increase in schoolwork, so yeah, plenty to keep me busy

I'll be popping in from time to time in the Forum Game's forum, and if anyone REALLY needs to talk with me, or REALLY wants to, PM me for my instant messenger information, ok?

Spex130
    Holy Kitten

So very Spexcellent.

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Hyperactive Contributor Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1088 on: February 09, 2012, 05:24:01 PM »

Well, guys, sorry bout this, but I think I'm going to officially close down this thread. I'm not going to be vertexing anymore, I now know this to be fact.

HOWEVER, as soon as I'm suree I can finish a model, (I have one in progress) and it's Brawl compatible, I'll go right ahead and make a model importing thread. But, this might not be for some time, as I've recently gotten Paint Tool SAI, so I'm going to be enjoying my new toy for a long time to come. I'm also getting a drastic increase in schoolwork, so yeah, plenty to keep me busy

I'll be popping in from time to time in the Forum Game's forum, and if anyone REALLY needs to talk with me, or REALLY wants to, PM me for my instant messenger information, ok?

That's absolutely wonderful! I look forward to your next work!

(Gosh, that first section had me kinda scared!)

JBG
    Semi-Retired Crumudgeon
    Special Access

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1089 on: May 19, 2012, 04:31:58 PM »

Ughhhh...alright, how many months has it been?

Well, regardless, I'm on summer break now, and time is going SO FREAKING SLOW for me. I'm probably going to be getting out and exercising a lot more this summer, but I think I'll also get back into brawl hacking as a sort of hobby. Not a full on job like it felt for me when I lost my inspiration. I think I just needed a good long break from it, so, now it's time for me to shake off the rust and see what lovely magic I can stir up for you guys.

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1090 on: May 19, 2012, 04:33:26 PM »

Let's see what you're bringing to the table, Black Boo.

Glad to see you're back!

Spex130
    Holy Kitten

So very Spexcellent.

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Hyperactive Contributor Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1091 on: May 19, 2012, 08:03:23 PM »

Alright! You've finally made a return.

I can't wait to see what appears!

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #1092 on: May 19, 2012, 09:28:55 PM »

Majora, man, I expect some sexy stuff from you. I really like your work and hope to see more greatness from you.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

✿Zelia✿
    ✿Lady of Ballads✿
    Angel Kitten

"My Heart is Singing!"

• Awards Heart Container Ceiling Cat Fiery Topic Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1093 on: May 19, 2012, 09:39:39 PM »

Welcome back, Black Boo. I hope to see some amazing stuff from u. ^^

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

Insert totally self gratifying [censored] here. ; )

• Awards Famous Hacker Sniper Heart Container Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1094 on: May 19, 2012, 09:43:57 PM »

Majora, man, I expect some sexy stuff from you. I really like your work and hope to see more greatness from you.
    Welcome back, Black Boo. I hope to see some amazing stuff from u. ^^

I third these notions!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Pages:  1 ... 70 71 72 [73] 74
    Print
    Jump to: