Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: Give BrawlEx Characters SFX Tutorial  (Read 39599 times)
TheGamerKidTy
Mega Kitten

Ness FTW

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #45 on: October 26, 2014, 10:43:20 AM »

Is this tutorial outdated? I am very confused. Mostly this part:
    Quote from: shock44
    Click the down arrow by the word Main and choose SFX. Then look through every animation and find look for sounds that are being used for that character and match them with the character in the brsar that you replaced( for example if you are doing Shadow over Sonic you would go to the Sonic SFX in the brsar in Brawlbox and look at his wave ids and match them up with the TXT files here:

MaBoyBrad
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #46 on: January 03, 2018, 02:35:18 PM »

I hope there are still some people active in here, because I need some help. I'm having the same issue that someone else did, in that when I play as Goku (over Pit), he's mute. His attacks still have sound when they connect, but that's about it. I thought I did everything correctly, so now I'm just stumped. Also, not sure if it matters, but I'm doing this on Project M EX on Wii. If someone could link me to the alternate sound loader instead, that would also be appreciated. (the link in the signature takes me to a page that says I'm not allowed to enter.)

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

Resident Lunatic & Fox Fanatic

• Awards Ceiling Cat Star Hacker RAGE!! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #47 on: January 03, 2018, 04:09:17 PM »

I um... there's a newer way that doesn't necessitate needing to replace existing existing sounds~
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=79101.0

...I can't really help with this method though.

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Pages:  1 2 3 [4]
    Print
    Jump to: