Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 36
Author Topic: Fire Emblem's Lucina PSA - WELCOMING AID!  (Read 161343 times)
Nao-chan
Collab Assassin
Holy Kitten

That's what comes of under-estimating me.

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Famous Hacker Starstormer Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15 on: February 27, 2014, 02:24:15 AM »

No problem, any way I can help I'll gladly offer my services. I am the Collab Assassin for a reason you know.

WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Revan
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #16 on: February 27, 2014, 01:13:57 PM »

No problem, any way I can help I'll gladly offer my services. I am the Collab Assassin for a reason you know.

Gotta earn your keep lol

I'll also post a DL with all the animations I work on, as well as a review of what I think of Lucina in her current state. I will be talking mostly about moveset related things with the review.

Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
    Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
    "If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Ninja Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17 on: February 27, 2014, 02:13:42 PM »

Not that I know of.

Anyway, I'm starting on fixing some immediate issues with what you have so far, Like her sword not showing up during her Win3 animation. Also I'm fixing the timing of her audio, when she speaks to match with some Vis0 animations I already created for her, so it looks like what she's actually saying. I'll see if I can do some minor touch ups on some of her animations as well, then send it back to you to see what you like and don't. Also, you don't have to shrink her model the way you did in the Fit Motion. You could just edit her overall size with the PAC file instead. That's what PM did for Roy to make him appear shorter. I can do that for you if you want. I noticed it was a little off from my most recent version of it. I see you scaled down her HipN bones to 1,0.95,and 1.

EDIT: I just got an idea. If I can get Lucina's Final Smash to be like her Critical Aether, I might make it so that the move heals her a little bit like in the game. I think it was 25% of the damage dealt is what you receive in return, but I'm not sure on that yet. I need to see it's stats again to make it faithful to her in game use.

Hum excuse me to react to this post but, according to the informations I have, if Lucina does Aether, the first strike is the one that heals her, and it heals her to an amount of 50% of the damage you inflicted with that hit. And since you talked about critical, a critical hit does triple damages.

Anyway, I'm truly happy that you help crazymasterhand, it's so nice of you, you have all my sympathy! I can't truly help you unfortunately, excepted maybe for testing or collecting informations on the way she is used in the game (statistics wise). So if I can help you with this, I would be happy!

Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Large Leader
    I'm shocked I'm allowed to still have this.

• Awards Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18 on: February 27, 2014, 02:42:48 PM »

EDIT: I just got an idea. If I can get Lucina's Final Smash to be like her Critical Aether, I might make it so that the move heals her a little bit like in the game. I think it was 25% of the damage dealt is what you receive in return, but I'm not sure on that yet. I need to see it's stats again to make it faithful to her in game use.

I can PSA it if need be.

Quote from: Miacis
    In other words, LURK MORE.
    Quote from: LC-DDM
    In other news, birds fly, sun shines, fishes swim, and the sky is [censored]ing BLUE.
    Quote from: Miacis
    3. ... You seriously don't know who Clinton is?
    Quote from: Haseyo
    If only hacking Brawl paid bills.
    Quote from: Nanobuds
    O snap
    Quote from: DrPanda
    But you are in a Smash Bros. thread.
    You can't have an opinion here.

Revan
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19 on: February 27, 2014, 03:11:32 PM »

Hey MasterHand, I'm looking at Lucina's up smash right now, and it seems that you have her ending in a fall animation. Is she supposed to end the attack in the air?

"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

PallaPal
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Dedicated Hacker Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #20 on: February 27, 2014, 03:14:38 PM »

Hey MasterHand, I'm looking at Lucina's up smash right now, and it seems that you have her ending in a fall animation. Is she supposed to end the attack in the air?
    It WAS initially an air attack, but I changed it to her Up Smash later and never really finished transitioning. She's supposed to remain on the ground though.

Hi

Revan
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #21 on: February 27, 2014, 03:15:34 PM »

Okay cool, I just wanted to make sure before I messed anything up lol

Nao-chan
    Collab Assassin
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #22 on: February 27, 2014, 04:56:26 PM »

Hum excuse me to react to this post but, according to the informations I have, if Lucina does Aether, the first strike is the one that heals her, and it heals her to an amount of 50% of the damage you inflicted with that hit. And since you talked about critical, a critical hit does triple damages.

Anyway, I'm truly happy that you help crazymasterhand, it's so nice of you, you have all my sympathy! I can't truly help you unfortunately, excepted maybe for testing or collecting informations on the way she is used in the game (statistics wise). So if I can help you with this, I would be happy!
    Thanks for the info. I had a feeling I was wrong. It's gonna be a two hit move anyway so the first wont be that powerful as to not make it broken. It'll be used to stun the opponent for the next strike. And thanks for the support, any help would be greatly appreciated.

I can PSA it if need be.
    Thanks man. If I have any trouble with it I'll send it your way to see if you can.
    « Last Edit: February 27, 2014, 05:41:14 PM by HeavyD88 » Logged

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #23 on: February 27, 2014, 05:26:57 PM »

Glad to see this is being done. I'd assist on PSA'ing, but school is keeping me busy. Undecided

Can't wait to see what you guys do!

Yuuki Terumi
    Hyper Kitten

Alright, no more games!

• Awards Fiery Topic 128-bit Core Gamer Ceiling Cat Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #24 on: February 27, 2014, 05:34:24 PM »

She works well in Project M, too. Which is cool and awesome! It feels like she belongs in PM.  Happy Face

Revan
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #25 on: February 27, 2014, 08:29:40 PM »

Hey I started making some animation adjustments, but I got way distracted with her Up Smash. For a while I tried making the original one transition into the wait correctly, but for whatever reason Marth's bones were giving me some problems when I tried to move them. With that said I just animated a new one from scratch, but i made it a really similar attack. What do you think?

I'll post a motion when I get more done.

Nao-chan
    Collab Assassin
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #26 on: February 27, 2014, 09:07:41 PM »

Hey I started making some animation adjustments, but I got way distracted with her Up Smash. For a while I tried making the original one transition into the wait correctly, but for whatever reason Marth's bones were giving me some problems when I tried to move them. With that said I just animated a new one from scratch, but i made it a really similar attack. What do you think?

I'll post a motion when I get more done.
    Damn! THAT IS AWESOME!! Very well done man.

Right now I'm going through all the animations that CHMH made and resizing her back to normal and re-translating all the animations to where they should be. It was the HipN bone in every single anim. This will take a while, but I'll get it done hopefully by tomorrow.

PallaPal
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Dedicated Hacker Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #27 on: February 27, 2014, 09:42:18 PM »

That IS a pretty awesome animation. Definitely keep that!

Also Heavy, I admit I resized her on purpose for the fact that I kind of figured it'd make sense for her to have a smaller stature than Marth. If it's any point of comparison, take the current Chrom and have default Marth there with him and they are almost the same height, haha.

Regardless, I guess it wouldn't be too big of a deal if you re-resized her though. I planned on a Marth-sized version of the moveset too as is later on, heh. I still remember the universal changes I made for the HipN bone by the way. Her proportions were changed to 1, 0.95, 1 (X, Y, Z), respectively and I changed her original Y Translations for HipN by -0.55.

Hi

Nao-chan
    Collab Assassin
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #28 on: February 27, 2014, 09:57:52 PM »

Yeah I noticed. This is gonna take a while for me to finish up. I just got done with the 34th anim out of 296.

Like I said earlier, don't know if you saw it or not, but you can scale the model size down an easier way by going into the .Pac file with BrawlBox and going under the attributes section, then scroll down to size. That's definitely a quicker way to go about it. You just need to know the correct size to change her to. I can test it for you so you don't have to.

EDIT: Okay where I have her now, she should be shorter than Marth, but taller than Roy. Roy's height is set to 0.9 of Marth's original size, Marth is of course 1, and Lucina is set to 0.975 right now. I could make her down to 0.95 to see if that's better or not. I think it's an appropriate size for her. She's small, but not like tiny or anything.
    « Last Edit: February 27, 2014, 10:14:53 PM by HeavyD88 » Logged

Revan
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #29 on: February 27, 2014, 10:10:57 PM »

That IS a pretty awesome animation. Definitely keep that!

Awesome I was hoping you would find it sufficient. I should be ready with a motion and a review by tomorrow.

Yeah I noticed. This is gonna take a while for me to finish up. I just got done with the 34th anim.

Like I said earlier, don't know if you saw it or not, but you can scale the model size down an easier way by going into the .Pac file with BrawlBox and going under the attributes section, then scroll down to size. That's definitely a quicker way to go about it. You just need to know the correct size to change her to. I can test it for you so you don't have to.

I agree, this way is the most efficient. If you do it in the attributes you don't have any resizing issues when being grabbed.

Also heavy, can you give me that motion once you finish the bulk of the animations, pretty much the ones that I would be editing. I'd say from the Wait1 to the throwns should be good for now. That way we aren't fixing the scaling twice for things.

Pages:  1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 36
    Print
    Jump to: