Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Llama Juice's Stages thread. Bowser's Castle and HD Peach's Castle Released!  (Read 27398 times)
Peardian
Extreme Kitten

something

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #30 on: December 01, 2014, 10:02:47 PM »

Oh, so you're the one who made this stage! It's beautiful, and a wonderfully pleasant surprise tribute to Super Mario 64 as well. Great job! Cheesy

Click for my stuff:

Bad Box Art Mega Man
    Keeper of the Gaming Universe
    Holy Kitten

What you call hacks, I call DLC.

• Awards Featured Pin Collector Heart Container PC Pro Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #31 on: December 01, 2014, 10:13:58 PM »

without the rel, it goes over final destination (i compared the rel pack sizes to the one included, then tested).

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Ricky (Br3)
    KC:MM Family JesterㅤThe Last One Here
    Administrator

• Awards KCMM Storyteller Decade Staff RAGE!! Warm Welcomer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #32 on: December 01, 2014, 11:02:20 PM »

I'm hoping for more stages coming from you.

ㅤlㅤ

ㅤlㅤ

LlamaJuice
    Expert Kitten

Be your own rockstar.

• Awards Former PMDT Tutorial Writer Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #33 on: December 02, 2014, 11:58:51 AM »

There's more on the way, no worries.  Smiley  Trying to overcome some technical difficulties to bring a new stage that's going to blow the pants off of the community.  I'm really excited, but I can't really say anything more than that about it.  Stay tuned! Cheesy

EDIT: Here's a video showing off the stage as well, courtesy M22K. 

[Project M 3.5] - Metal Cavern

« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 12:53:52 PM by LlamaJuice » Logged

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2014, 02:41:28 PM »

I think I'm in heaven @_@

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Archer(AkenoS3)
    Lol Kitten

Archer Class Servant Master Race

• Awards Heart Container Warm Welcomer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #35 on: December 02, 2014, 03:04:32 PM »

Wow! Nice!

On PC On Phone
    My PSA thread below.
    A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.

Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Bad Box Art Mega Man
    Keeper of the Gaming Universe
    Holy Kitten

What you call hacks, I call DLC.

• Awards Featured Pin Collector Heart Container PC Pro Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #36 on: December 02, 2014, 03:58:29 PM »

it is indeed amazing. one of the better stages in my build.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

LlamaJuice
    Expert Kitten

Be your own rockstar.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #37 on: July 16, 2015, 12:15:08 PM »

What's up guys?  I'm still active!  I've been super busy behind the scenes and trying to bring the best content I can to Project M and Brawl modding in general.  I have two releases for you guys today that's already packaged into Project M 3.6 (beta).  I hope you guys enjoy!

Bowser's Castle and HD Peach's Castle Released! (Included within Project M 3.6Beta)

Brawl Vault Link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=209083
    Additional Images: https://imgur.com/a/QIuBV#0

The king of the koopas finally has his own stomping grounds!  We designed this to be a casual stage that's still fun in a competitive environment.  Well over 500 hours were poured into creating this and I'm extremely proud to finally be able to release it publicly to you all.

Brawl Vault Link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=209082
    Additional Images: https://imgur.com/a/t8GZr#0

The classic Peach's Castle stage from Smash 64 has gotten an HD facelift!  I wanted to really push this into a direction where it's a more modern take on the classic stage, and consider how the stage would look if it was built today.  It takes inspiration from Mario 64, Mario Galaxy, Super Mario World, and Smash 64 (of course) all baked together.  It's a fun casual stage that's been updated to Project M 3.6's gameplay style.  (AKA, the platform moving back and forth is now grab-able.  This was needed for tether characters to be able to recover in some capacity.)

Afterthought
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Ninja Renowned Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #38 on: July 16, 2015, 12:39:35 PM »

Hello Jesus. These stages are still gorgeous, and the references are genius. Really REALLY good work here.

I'm definitely excited to see what else you'll release, not just PM-exclusive stuff but public work as well. Cheers.
    « Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 02:57:17 PM by HypnotizeOverdrive » Logged

so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

RAWRzilla
    Hyper Kitten

Texture Archivist

• Awards Renowned Hacker Starstormer Diamond in the Rough Active Contributor

« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2015, 01:46:53 PM »

I'm definitely excited to see what else you'll release, not just PM-exclusive stuff but public work as well. Cheers,

On the subject of non PM work and your avatar, I would be 100% okay with you creating that much asked-for Ivysaur alt people have been clamoring for. Whatever you come up with would be more than acceptable, I'm sure.

LlamaJuice
    Expert Kitten

Be your own rockstar.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #40 on: July 19, 2015, 12:07:26 AM »

Hello Jesus. These stages are still gorgeous, and the references are genius. Really REALLY good work here.

Thanks man! I really appreciate it Cheesy

On the subject of non PM work and your avatar, I would be 100% okay with you creating that much asked-for Ivysaur alt people have been clamoring for. Whatever you come up with would be more than acceptable, I'm sure.

I'm so very much not a character artist that it makes me sad at times.  Character art and environment art use the same tools, but the way that you execute things is so vastly different that I'm just awful at it. I doubt you'll be seeing any character alts from me sadly.  We do have a handful of wonderful character artists though and I'm always hype to see what they're up to.  We don't have many environment artists though, (I'm the only dedicated environment artist) so there will be plenty of stage love from me!

Wolfy76700
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #41 on: October 03, 2015, 01:04:42 PM »

Hi there LlamaJuice ! Wink I'd like your opinion on something: Is there an easy way to make a Fire Capitol stage (from Rivals of Aether) in 3D? I don't want you to necessarily make the stage up but at least some help on what to begin with, as neither z2001 (Who imported the 2D stage into Brawl) nor I know a thing about 3D modeling...

Pages:  1 2 [3]
    Print
    Jump to: