Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Corrupted save file...  (Read 1135 times)
Batman
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: February 27, 2014, 09:24:40 PM »

Please bare with me on what I may have to do. I'm not a tech wizard...

Anywho about a week or two ago I was playing with a certain pack via the clone engine and went on a few rounds or so. After the last match all of a sudden I get a crap load of trophys (I already had quite a few as it was. But when I first saw it it looked empty), and CD's. When after receiving all this it just froze and I restarted the system to resume playing. Now I can't get pass the loading screen. I even waited 15min just in case.

PM (PhantomWings) suggests that this is a unique save corruption and for me to attempt to send my save file via the Savegame Installer, and the Savegame Extractor and see what he can do. I haven't gotten a reply as of yet for the past few days after replying. I put them in the apps like I'm supposed to, but it won't show up. I would also like to mention that for some reason the other apps such as USB load, priiload, etc won't work. It would load, but it stays in the black screen before the actual app shows up. This was waaayyyy before the problem I'm mainly having now. I don't mind if that happens. It's just that if I get any of the Savegames to come up in the screen I don't want it to end up like what I stated previously.

Once again, I may be a little slow on what I might have to do. Please, please bare with me. I also forgot to mention that the main brawl that doesn't have homebrew does the same thing. Should I wait for extra help, or should I just delete my save file and start from scratch? I've already been warned not to use the code to get X of everything, ifff anything. Please and thank you if I can get any progress on this.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2014, 09:31:02 PM by Batman » Logged

Batman
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2014, 10:00:56 PM »

... Sad

Batman
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2014, 10:11:05 PM »

._____.

Pages: [1]