Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 55
Author Topic: BrawlVault: Feedback and Updates  (Read 546089 times)
Segtendo
Local Marie Fanboy
Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #180 on: May 01, 2014, 05:38:55 PM »

KJP just posted that.

I don't even know how to respond...

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ
    Supreme Kitten

I fear no Evil, for I walk the path of the Gods.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #181 on: May 01, 2014, 07:13:40 PM »

Multiple files of the same name. Looks like troll.
    UNLESS! He's new to the hacking experience, and didn't know if his thing posted or not.
    Which the latter is completely un-likely, as he has posted hacks on the 30th.

Nezha B. Rose
    Guardian of Pokemon Mods
    Special Access

I got a bucket of chicken.

• Awards Smash 3 Team RAGE!! Active Contributor Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #182 on: May 01, 2014, 07:22:20 PM »

Multiple files of the same name. Looks like troll.
    UNLESS! He's new to the hacking experience, and didn't know if his thing posted or not.
    Which the latter is completely un-likely, as he has posted hacks on the 30th.

Or just someone impatient and kept refreshing the page. I cloned accidentaly some uploads due to the server errors before. Maybe he did't even noticed that he uploaded multiple files.

However this doesn't explain the reason that his uploads are all broken.

Doq
    Extreme Kitten

Coconut is best Neko.

• Awards Ceiling Cat

« Reply #183 on: May 01, 2014, 07:23:21 PM »

Obviously troll. They lead to the domain [A domain which makes antiviruses go wild. Let's not link it there. –Miacis]
    « Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 08:10:09 PM by Miacis » Logged

Miacis
    Ex-admin
    Special Access

• Awards Ceiling Cat 128-bit Core Gamer Featured 64-bit Core Gamer

« Reply #184 on: May 01, 2014, 08:21:17 PM »

That should be dealt with, now. All faulty links have also been replaced by something completely harmless.

Round and round the signature goes ~
    ~ where it stops, nobody knows.

ShadowX
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #185 on: May 03, 2014, 10:25:14 PM »

Just a suggestion, but would it be possible to make it so where there's some type of implication of what type of brawl (Normal Brawl, Project M, Brawl EX, etc.) the hack should be used for? Just because not every user posts in the description what type it should be used for.

Dr.
    Hyper Kitten

Hi stranger, you look good ;D

• Awards Featured Fiery Topic Dedicated Hacker Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #186 on: May 03, 2014, 11:19:23 PM »

@ShadowX
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67566.0

^Here's a thread with a similar suggestion, you can go there and read some of the posts by the Brawl Vault Staff members.

TL:DR
    Just read the thread is just one page long.

Note: I'm in no way a staff member, I'm just trying to help Smiley

ShadowX
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #187 on: May 03, 2014, 11:29:12 PM »

@ShadowX
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67566.0

^Here's a thread with a similar suggestion, you can go there and read some of the posts by the Brawl Vault Staff members.

TL:DR
    Just read the thread is just one page long.

Note: I'm in no way a staff member, I'm just trying to help Smiley
    Thanks. That helped. Still think it would be a good idea though...

Haseyo
    K-Pop Connoisseur
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container 128-bit Pro Gamer 64-bit Hardcore Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #188 on: May 03, 2014, 11:44:42 PM »

Just PM the uploader about specifics if there's an issue. There are many factors on why a model wouldn't work on a character that may involve codes or the PSA you have. Someone cannot be expected to test their hack on every single one. If it doesn't work for Project M or Brawl- or whatever modifications you have, you can always PM the uploader to edit the description to "Doesn't work in ______" In their defense, they shouldn't be expected to do so anyway.

If it doesn't specify, then don't expect it to function outside of regular Brawl. Hackers shouldn't have to worry about other unofficial variations of this game, no matter how popular it may or may not be.

ShadowX
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #189 on: May 04, 2014, 12:51:33 AM »

Just PM the uploader about specifics if there's an issue. There are many factors on why a model wouldn't work on a character that may involve codes or the PSA you have. Someone cannot be expected to test their hack on every single one. If it doesn't work for Project M or Brawl- or whatever modifications you have, you can always PM the uploader to edit the description to "Doesn't work in ______" In their defense, they shouldn't be expected to do so anyway.

If it doesn't specify, then don't expect it to function outside of regular Brawl. Hackers shouldn't have to worry about other unofficial variations of this game, no matter how popular it may or may not be.
    Yeah, I can do that. I just think that it would be easier to look at an icon that says what it does or doesn't work with than have tp test it and PM them if there's an issue. Just my opinion.

Nezha B. Rose
    Guardian of Pokemon Mods
    Special Access

I got a bucket of chicken.

• Awards Smash 3 Team RAGE!! Active Contributor Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #190 on: May 04, 2014, 01:06:53 AM »

Yeah, I can do that. I just think that it would be easier to look at an icon that says what it does or doesn't work with than have tp test it and PM them if there's an issue. Just my opinion.

Commonly, people add "PM ver", "Brawl EX", "Minus/Plus/vBrawl", "Geko", Riivo", etc. version in their titles and description boxes, and if they don't, it usually means that they expect it to work with every single one. Therefore, the case would be the same if these stamps are incorporated, they would give "an all around" stamp because they expect it to work properly with all options, and yet still get the freezes. You don't expect each hacker to test every single variation of the Brawl mod, right? Plus telling about freezes in certain mod variations will get their descriptions uploaded by the user...

In the end, the description box IS your stamp.

ShadowX
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #191 on: May 04, 2014, 01:35:51 AM »

Commonly, people add "PM ver", "Brawl EX", "Minus/Plus/vBrawl", "Geko", Riivo", etc. version in their titles and description boxes, and if they don't, it usually means that they expect it to work with every single one. Therefore, the case would be the same if these stamps are incorporated, they would give "an all around" stamp because they expect it to work properly with all options, and yet still get the freezes. You don't expect each hacker to test every single variation of the Brawl mod, right? Plus telling about freezes in certain mod variations will get their descriptions uploaded by the user...

In the end, the description box IS your stamp.

Yeah, I guess from the beginning I knew it was a lost cause, with there being so many variations of Brawl. Oh well. Guess the description, title, and testing it for ourselves is all we can do, huh?

Ricky (Br3)
    KC:MM Family JesterㅤThe Last One Here
    Administrator

• Awards KCMM Storyteller Decade Staff RAGE!! Warm Welcomer

« Reply #192 on: May 04, 2014, 06:40:13 AM »

I'd like to suggest something. It'd be pretty neat if we could search for more than one specific thing, or ignore something while searching.

For example, we can search just audio files, and we can search all files. But we can't search all hacks but audio.

We can't also search Characters and Stages, but no PSA, for example.

So, instead of a dropdown box that allows you to either choose one or all the categories, why not have a checkbox that allows you to search any combination you want?

ㅤlㅤ

ㅤlㅤ

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

Insert totally self gratifying [censored] here. ; )

• Awards Famous Hacker Sniper Heart Container Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #193 on: May 04, 2014, 09:04:16 AM »

I myself have a suggestion: Replacing the Most Popular Hacks list with a new list called "What's Popular Today" As the name implies, the list would, instead of showing what's the most popular hacks at any given time, will show hacks that receive a lot of downloads for any given day, and the list will otherwise work as the Most Popular Hacks list has worked, but instead of being something of an "All time most popular" it will be a sort of "Popular Hacks of the Day" kind of list.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #194 on: May 04, 2014, 09:39:10 AM »

I myself have a suggestion: Replacing the Most Popular Hacks list with a new list called "What's Popular Today" As the name implies, the list would, instead of showing what's the most popular hacks at any given time, will show hacks that receive a lot of downloads for any given day, and the list will otherwise work as the Most Popular Hacks list has worked, but instead of being something of an "All time most popular" it will be a sort of "Popular Hacks of the Day" kind of list.
    And why do you want to remove the "Most Popular Hacks" list?

Pages:  1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 55
    Print
    Jump to: