Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8
Author Topic: [8/1/14] The New File Research Thread | New video series on SSE files!  (Read 51180 times)
MegaGEN50
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #75 on: July 07, 2014, 12:36:34 PM »

Changing collisions for SSE stages is still the same process as changing the collisions of another stage in brawl. You'll have to use the collision editor.

On another note, i added more stuff to the GMTA (stage hitboxes). In specific, the model index, hitbox effect, and hitbox sfx

Thanks for the info. Happy modding.

DSX8
Stage/Character Importer
Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #76 on: July 07, 2014, 04:52:41 PM »

GMTA.. is that in the .rel? o.o

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker >9000 King for a Day

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #77 on: July 07, 2014, 06:13:19 PM »

Nope, it's inside the BLOC entries (miscdata[5]) in SSE stages. The newest BBox version shows them, but can't rebuild it's child entries. Just the BLOC file itself for now. Tongue

For the most part, all the files that are in the OP of this thread are SSE only with the exception of SCLA which is present in all stages. Though it's purpose is mostly unknown

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #78 on: July 07, 2014, 07:20:41 PM »

ah i see.. when u said stage hitbox and hurtbox's.. thought u did a breakthrough on stage .rel process o.o

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #79 on: July 08, 2014, 08:50:41 PM »

I've updated the OP with 2 new files, GFPR (grAdventureFirePillar) which is pillars of fire that periodically shoot from the ground at specified places. And GEFF (grAdventureEffect) which is background effects that from what i can tell are continuous throughout the level such as the confetti in the stadium levels.

Luckily it seems that most files that contain a hitbox have exactly the same layout, and use padding to ensure that file offsets will stay the same across multiple files. The GFPR files don't use a 3d model's bones for positioning, so they will have to be positioned via x, y, and Z coordinates. Though this isn't too much of a problem, it is kind of an annoyance.
    « Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 10:23:49 PM by Sammi Husky » Logged

Sky Grounder
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #80 on: July 08, 2014, 10:05:22 PM »

This is awesome Sammi! I wish I could help, however I don't have a PC that I can work with, so I'm unable to help.
    Keep up the good work though Cheesy

3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
    Wii U NNID: Doraleus

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #81 on: July 09, 2014, 06:00:23 PM »

Thanks mate! things are progressing nicely.

I've updated the OP again today, this time adding a whole ton of updates. I've added the Trigger ID's to buttons and GEG1 files, as well as added the known offsets for buttons.

The great thing is, now that i've found these trigger ID's, i've basically been able to trigger anything from any file since it seems that most files have slots for them. Each file (that i've found so far) have a slot that defines it's Trigger ID, and a trigger ID to activate when some event or interaction is completed. In the case of GEG1 it activates an ID whenever the enemy is destroyed. This can range from activating a stepjump to another level, or just activating a spawn for more enemies. I've got a small video to show the progress. You can imagine what kind of things this opens up.

In this video, i simply trigger summoning an enemy with a button, however this can be applied to platforms and doors, as well as basically anything else you can think of.

<a href="http://youtu.be/L3UUQpnC_xc" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://youtu.be/L3UUQpnC_xc</a>

pikazz
    Heroic Kitten

Machinimator!

• Awards Renowned Hacker Good Citizen Pin Collector Helping Hand

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #82 on: July 10, 2014, 04:18:46 AM »

wow, thats amazing Cheesy keep up that good work!

Stupid Tinypic :C

Leon Exodio
    Holy Kitten

Im back!!

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #83 on: July 11, 2014, 01:35:43 PM »

*follows*

MegaGEN50
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #84 on: July 12, 2014, 11:18:33 PM »

EDIT: Nvm, I downloaded the latest version of BB.
    « Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 11:24:02 PM by MegaGEN50 » Logged

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #85 on: July 13, 2014, 01:02:48 AM »

Though i've implemented the ability to see and export the new files, only a few are supported. And even then, they aren't editable or rebuildable. Meaning you can't use the replace feature to make changes. You have to export the whole miscdata[5] or what have you and edit it the files in a hex editor, then use the replace feature on that instead. Hopefully i'll have them rebuildable soon enough though. Smiley

✦Dylan✦
    Holocaust Mastermind
    Extreme Kitten

Inactive, wont be returning

• Awards Tutorial Writer Active Contributor RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #86 on: July 13, 2014, 03:41:43 AM »

Though i've implemented the ability to see and export the new files, only a few are supported. And even then, they aren't editable or rebuildable. Meaning you can't use the replace feature to make changes. You have to export the whole miscdata[5] or what have you and edit it the files in a hex editor, then use the replace feature on that instead. Hopefully i'll have them rebuildable soon enough though. Smiley

Yeah, and adding this stuff to stages will mean there will be ALOT of custom stage possibility's (more than before) and I know I'd use the hell out of it.

Keep up the good work. Kirby Dance

MegaGEN50
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #87 on: July 29, 2014, 04:22:12 PM »

I really hope this isn't dead.
    I want to start a project, but need more info >XP

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #88 on: July 29, 2014, 05:35:32 PM »

Nonono of course not, im only implementing the current files into BBox so that people can easily edit them / add new entries etc etc Smiley

Post Merge: July 29, 2014, 09:20:43 PM
    Speaking of that, i'm still getting used to implementing new files for BBox so it took a while even for the simplest one, however it's mostly finished now. (and editable!)

« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 09:20:43 PM by Sammi Husky » Logged

E-scope12
    Extreme Kitten

Turnabout Storm

• Awards Famous Hacker RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #89 on: August 01, 2014, 01:00:35 PM »

I have a question about this. Its for Brawl's Spear Pillar. Does anyone know how to edit the hazards of Spear Pillar themselves?

E-scope

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]
    [/url]

Pages:  1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8
    Print
    Jump to: