Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Missing Project M MenSelchrFaceB###.brres (CSP) Files  (Read 2419 times)
TwoSixZero
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: March 22, 2014, 01:27:54 PM »

Hello again. Today I attempted to replace some of Ganon's CSPs for Project M and I noticed his CSP file (MenSelchrFaceB190.brres) wasn't there. Upon closer inspection, I noticed that a few other characters (Ike and Diddy, for example) had their CSP files missing as well. Could someone else who has Project M please assist me? Thanks in advance.

Purple all day, everyday.

Carnage
God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: March 22, 2014, 04:41:29 PM »

Hello again. Today I attempted to replace some of Ganon's CSPs for Project M and I noticed his CSP file (MenSelchrFaceB190.brres) wasn't there. Upon closer inspection, I noticed that a few other characters (Ike and Diddy, for example) had their CSP files missing as well. Could someone else who has Project M please assist me? Thanks in advance.
    my guess is they arent their becuase they are the same as the brawl iso ones so no need to have them, if you want to just click on the blue icon on the bar here called recources and then scroll down to data partition 2 and click it and get the brres from there its the same file just replace the csps

Syko
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: April 14, 2015, 09:58:50 PM »

I'm having the same problem with Diddy.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: