Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Help with finding old PSA  (Read 1020 times)
Mariohuge
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: April 01, 2014, 05:07:48 PM »

Ey there. As a couple of you might know (maybe), there's a hack that used to be on here called "Mario Fusion Nuclear v2". Here's the video link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tFwSXkOZbw
I'm sorry if this isn't the right place to ask about this, but seeing as how the hack was deleted, I would very much appreciate it if someone who downloaded this before could send me a link to it. There's a version for one over ROB, but it has many things taken out of it and I'm planning on using this with brawlex. Again, I'm sorry if I should be asking somewhere else (or if I shouldn't be asking this at all), though if anyone is able to help, it would be greatly appreciated.

Akeno/Archer
Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: April 02, 2014, 05:56:32 AM »

Ahem... Actually, the chances you find it are really low, because DAO_Ibuki deleted all his hacks after he retired from Brawl Hacking... I don't know anybody who still have this hack.
    Too bad.

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: