Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Kirby Standalone Hats  (Read 2342 times)
Kirby the Hedgie
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: April 07, 2014, 08:34:14 PM »

Hello everyone. I just want to cut to the chase here, I'm working on a project to make "standalone" Kirby Hats where Kirby will have all the playable characters hats (as separate .pac and .pcs files) at the start of a match without having to inhale them (assuming you don't want to use their ability you copied). I will be making a separate pack soon after the release of the regular pack where the Kirby Hats will have PSA movesets based off the character hat that they have (the hats will have the characters regular B-Moves but everything else will not be a copy and paste of the original characters moveset). The release for this is unknown though since I probably wont be done until after Smash 4 releases and by that time either everyone will have moved on to Smash 4 hacking or there will still be a lot of hacks for Brawl but I think the chances of the latter happening are slim due to how fast people found out how to hack Brawl when it was released. I'm still looking for help on the project. I do hope to gain help from the A-list creators on the Vault but I think I'm aiming a bit too high. I know you've probably seen me around a lot on the Help section of the forum but I got to learn a few new things about BrawlBox while spending some time with it. If someone does happen to help me and they have a copy of 3DS Max, that would help a lot too. I need someone who has experience with merging polygons as well (BrawlBox, 3DS Max, or both). I need a team of animators as well and someone who is experienced with Project Smash Attacks (PSA) as I plan on getting this done as I plan on this to be my first creation uploaded on the Vault.

Heres what I've done so far:
<a href="http://youtu.be/kaM228dIYsY" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://youtu.be/kaM228dIYsY</a>

It's still buggy but now you hopefully have an image of what I'm trying to do.

Kirby Dance -KTH (Kirby the Hedgie)

KWVance
Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2014, 07:55:48 AM »

Hello everyone. I just want to cut to the chase here, I'm working on a project to make "standalone" Kirby Hats where Kirby will have all the playable characters hats (as separate .pac and .pcs files) at the start of a match without having to inhale them (assuming you don't want to use their ability you copied). I will be making a separate pack soon after the release of the regular pack where the Kirby Hats will have PSA movesets based off the character hat that they have (the hats will have the characters regular B-Moves but everything else will not be a copy and paste of the original characters moveset). The release for this is unknown though since I probably wont be done until after Smash 4 releases and by that time either everyone will have moved on to Smash 4 hacking or there will still be a lot of hacks for Brawl but I think the chances of the latter happening are slim due to how fast people found out how to hack Brawl when it was released. I'm still looking for help on the project. I do hope to gain help from the A-list creators on the Vault but I think I'm aiming a bit too high. I know you've probably seen me around a lot on the Help section of the forum but I got to learn a few new things about BrawlBox while spending some time with it. If someone does happen to help me and they have a copy of 3DS Max, that would help a lot too. I need someone who has experience with merging polygons as well (BrawlBox, 3DS Max, or both). I need a team of animators as well and someone who is experienced with Project Smash Attacks (PSA) as I plan on getting this done as I plan on this to be my first creation uploaded on the Vault.

Heres what I've done so far:
http://youtu.be/kaM228dIYsY
It's still buggy but now you hopefully have an image of what I'm trying to do.
I would love to see this, it is a bit high to aim for though for ur first vault upload. but im certainly not going to stop you. I would very much like to figure out how to do this with custom characters as well, please let me know of any more updates

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: