Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 12 cBliss Costumes for Ganondorf only?  (Read 6713 times)
Amazerommu
Advanced Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker King for a Day Smash 3 Team

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « on: April 14, 2014, 07:24:30 PM »

So I've been trying to figure out how to add 12 costumes for Ganondorf. I know it can be done for him cause the extra slots he'd take up don't overlap any stuff for the other characters. I'm no good with the programming here and have tried using the cBliss tool my M22K, but it doesn't seem to be able to go above 10. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance for any help!

All my loops are perfect... except for Zero's Lightning Loops... can't seem to get those down...
    YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/xNoobIISaibotx
    Check out my custom hacks and tracks here:

GameAndWatcher
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: April 14, 2014, 10:10:07 PM »

So I've been trying to figure out how to add 12 costumes for Ganondorf. I know it can be done for him cause the extra slots he'd take up don't overlap any stuff for the other characters. I'm no good with the programming here and have tried using the cBliss tool my M22K, but it doesn't seem to be able to go above 10. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance for any help!
    cBliss only goes up to ten costumes at this point in time. There's not much you can really do expand on that.

<- I Support MM8BDM!

Doq
    Extreme Kitten

Coconut is best Neko.

• Awards Ceiling Cat

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2014, 10:16:29 PM »

cBliss only goes up to ten costumes at this point in time. There's not much you can really do expand on that.
    Ganon can TECHNICALLY go up to 11, as well as Sonic, Tink, and (I think) Robot.

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

• Awards Former PMDT King for a Day Ceiling Cat Featured

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2014, 06:09:18 AM »

The current cBliss Tool should allow you to give Ganon up to 11 right now. However, I got a trick to make him use 12, I'm actually using a 12-costume Ganon right now.

I'll post the how-to later here.

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
    Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
    Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
    Visit my stage thread here

Stage light and fog tutorial
    Stage shadows tutorial

Amazerommu
    Advanced Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker King for a Day Smash 3 Team

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2014, 04:58:03 PM »

The current cBliss Tool should allow you to give Ganon up to 11 right now. However, I got a trick to make him use 12, I'm actually using a 12-costume Ganon right now.

I'll post the how-to later here.
    Oooooooooooooooooooooo yes! Plz do! Also thank yew!

All my loops are perfect... except for Zero's Lightning Loops... can't seem to get those down...
    YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/xNoobIISaibotx
    Check out my custom hacks and tracks here:

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

• Awards Former PMDT King for a Day Ceiling Cat Featured

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2014, 08:47:00 AM »

Ok, here's the way:

Step 1: Go to cBliss Tool, UNCHECK Ganon in the list, and press the 'update gct' button. This makes Ganon not to use the codes that change his costumes.

Warning: For this to be flawless, Wario has to be CHECKED in the list. Wario doesn't get expanded at all, but he needs to not be using his original memory offset so Ganon can be expanded to 12 from his. Well, doesn't really matter, just do what I say lol

Step 2: Get this file and place it where your RSBE01.gct is
    https://www.mediafire.com/?y6jdb0ddl7sa9jf

Step 3: Download GCT Fusionizer and place it where both gct files are.

Step 4: Use GCT Fusionizer. It will tell you that 'code.gct' isn't found, and will ask you for a file. Select the 12GanonCostumes.gct file you downloaded earlier.

Step 5: Press the 'apply' button and wait for a message that tells you it's been succesfully added.

With this, and being sure you got the 12 costumes, 12 battle portraits, 12 csp's and 12 results screen portraits for Ganondorf, go boot the game and test.

If you're using the cBliss order, the csp's won't match the actual costumes loaded, but I could make a new gct file that made them match. Also, in case the last 2 costumes are loading the original Ganon no matter what you do, there's a new fix to make here. I'll modify cBliss Tool so that last fix isn't needed anymore, but if somebody needs it before I actually update the tool, just tell me and I'll post a new gct file to 'fusionize'.

Those issues will only be present for non-Project M users. If you're using Project M, you should be using the right csp correspondence already, and those 2 last costumes should load flawlessly.

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
    Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
    Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
    Visit my stage thread here

Stage light and fog tutorial
    Stage shadows tutorial

DarkDeity
    Extreme Kitten

I WILL GRIND BENEATH MY HEEL...ALL THAT EXISTS!!!

• Awards Hey! Listen!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: October 30, 2015, 06:57:52 PM »

Ok, here's the way:

Step 1: Go to cBliss Tool, UNCHECK Ganon in the list, and press the 'update gct' button. This makes Ganon not to use the codes that change his costumes.

Warning: For this to be flawless, Wario has to be CHECKED in the list. Wario doesn't get expanded at all, but he needs to not be using his original memory offset so Ganon can be expanded to 12 from his. Well, doesn't really matter, just do what I say lol

Step 2: Get this file and place it where your RSBE01.gct is
    https://www.mediafire.com/?y6jdb0ddl7sa9jf

Step 3: Download GCT Fusionizer and place it where both gct files are.

Step 4: Use GCT Fusionizer. It will tell you that 'code.gct' isn't found, and will ask you for a file. Select the 12GanonCostumes.gct file you downloaded earlier.

Step 5: Press the 'apply' button and wait for a message that tells you it's been succesfully added.

With this, and being sure you got the 12 costumes, 12 battle portraits, 12 csp's and 12 results screen portraits for Ganondorf, go boot the game and test.

If you're using the cBliss order, the csp's won't match the actual costumes loaded, but I could make a new gct file that made them match. Also, in case the last 2 costumes are loading the original Ganon no matter what you do, there's a new fix to make here. I'll modify cBliss Tool so that last fix isn't needed anymore, but if somebody needs it before I actually update the tool, just tell me and I'll post a new gct file to 'fusionize'.

Those issues will only be present for non-Project M users. If you're using Project M, you should be using the right csp correspondence already, and those 2 last costumes should load flawlessly.

hi i am about to attempt this myself for project M I just wanna know a couple things.
    are there any additional steps id need to follow?

and for slots 11 and 12 would i just name the csps/bps/etc. the nect number up like 201 and 202?

I WILL GRIND BENEATH MY HEEL...ALL THAT EXISTS!!!

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: