Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 [2]
Author Topic: [Tutorial] BrawlEx Custom CSP's, CSS icons, BP's, RSP's and Franchise Icons  (Read 100657 times)
ASF1nk
HAX PRODIGY
Supreme Kitten

• Awards >9000 Star Hacker Heart Container Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #15 on: April 08, 2015, 04:40:20 PM »

That's because this tutorial doesn't do the Result franchise icons right.

Originally the Result screen uses models for the franchise icons; not textures.
    So I made a new model that uses a plane texture as the c14 texture logo.
    So people have been using edits of my STGRESULT but have no idea how to use it.

So here is how to actually do it:
    Get the STGRESULT.pac from my BrawlEx pack (Or anywhere really, everyone is using an edit)
    Expand ARC2>MiscData[110]>3DModels and export InfResultMark21_TopN as mdl0.
    Right-click MiscData[110]>import>model and select the InfResultMark21_TopN.mdl0.
    Rename the new model adding 1 to the last franchise icon model which would be renamed to InfResultMark29_TopN.
    Expand the new model and go to the materials.
    Rename material accordingly as well as the Texture and Palette.
    Right click MiscData[110] and import your franchise logo texture and rename properly to match the name on the material.
    Now go to the AnmClr section of the MiscData[110] and export any of the InfResultMarkXX_TopN and re-import and rename accordingly.

OmegaPyron
    Advanced Kitten

Begone impostor! There can be but one Pyron!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #16 on: June 08, 2015, 10:51:17 AM »

What is the easiest/quickest way to change CSP's on Nebulon's Brawl 4 All?

For P:M, the files are located in pf/system/common5.pac/sc_selharacter_en/char_bust_tex_Iz77/MiscData[X]
    and load properly when replaced with Brawlbox. In this build, all the Csps found in the common5.pac are Brawl's default and don't match. Replacing them has no effect!

I found the correct csp's is in pf/menu/common/char_bust_tex/MenSelchrFaceBXXX.brres, but if I replace them, the game glitches going from Homebrew to Gecko.
    As advised from http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67591.0 and the videos,
    I tried LZ77 Extended Compressing the MenSelchrFaceBXXX.brres and converting the images to CMPR, but the game still glitches.

Nedark
    Newbie Kitten

Failure Incarnate

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17 on: April 17, 2016, 05:05:41 PM »

For some ungodly reason, I can't rename brres files in brawlbox. Please send help

Tom Kenney summarized my life in seven words.
    "Yay, I win again, just like always!"

Briyoda
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18 on: April 20, 2016, 11:43:36 AM »

HELP!!!!!! Ive been trying over and over and everytime I boot up brawl after it fisnishs loading it comes up with a black frozen screen. It only does this when my info.pac is there.

kmccmk9
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19 on: May 24, 2016, 08:28:04 PM »

HELP!!!!!! Ive been trying over and over and everytime I boot up brawl after it fisnishs loading it comes up with a black frozen screen. It only does this when my info.pac is there.

Me too, can anyone shed some light on this?

Russell_SSB
    Hyper Kitten

Super Smash Bros. Frontier: The Battle Continues!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #20 on: June 27, 2018, 11:37:44 AM »

Hey, I added characters in my BrawlEx PM build and all I am getting are same icons over new characters and their names by the portrait are missing. Any way to fix those? Thanks!

Pages:  1 [2]
    Print
    Jump to: