Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: how do i change the color of the beam saber flare?  (Read 1169 times)
Sir Ethan
Mega Kitten

The Classic Moddable WIi Game

View Profile Awards
« on: April 22, 2014, 01:06:30 PM »

So I want to make the Mega Man Zero version of the Z-Saber,but I want to change the flare color of the Saber.  I tried it before when making a texture that I have since scrapped,but I failed.

« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 02:12:57 PM by Sir Ethan » Logged

Currently Working On: 80s anime Mario pack (which uses clips from Yamcha, Seiya and the anime version of Mario from the Great Mission to rescue Princess Peach)

TheDarkMysteryMan
Extreme Kitten

Oh you're a Mod? You think I care? Let's talk real

• Awards Cookie Clicker! Dedicated Hacker Hot Topic Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: April 30, 2014, 11:21:40 AM »

Ok so heres how you change the beam swords color.

Open up your common3.pac.

Next, open up ItmCommonBrres.

Next, look for ItmBeamSwordBrres and open it up.

Open up the Model Data 0 and open up the materials folder. You should see a file called "ItmBeamSword_Beam" Don't open it, just leave it as it is.

Next thing you need to know is very simple. Click on it (don't double click) and look at the window on the right. You will see a section called "TEV Color Block"

You will be focusing on the two sections In TEV Color Block "CReg0Color" (which changes the core of the saber) and "CReg1Color" ( which changes the light around the saber)

Once you got this far, color it however you want it using the color pad on the side of it .You should see a little tab by the name at the far right. Click on the little arrow and start having fun.

Hope this helped. Don't forget to save after you finished. If you still need help, Pm me so i can help you more.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: