Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: All of a sudden Random Freezes  (Read 903 times)
LAVieEnRose
Intermediate Kitten

• Awards Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « on: April 23, 2014, 12:50:20 PM »

So I've been using the brawl mods for a while, and now I am getting random freezes from time to time, usually in the middle of a match, or on the Character selection screen, and it didn't use to freeze, so I'm wondering if there are any ideas on why it's now acting up? Also, I read somewhere that using custom music can degrade a memory card... is this true, and if so, how come no warnings were posted about it? thanks

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: April 29, 2014, 06:04:40 AM »

music can be a problem if you had a custom song on, then took a new one and replaced it. tho it shouldnt freeze. i would say make sure your sd card isnt locked. if needed, remove all hacks and add them bit by bit just to see if anything causes freezing

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

Ozan
    Hyper Kitten

Humanity is the bane of my existence.

• Awards Cookie Clicker! Good Citizen Shadow the Pinhog Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: May 07, 2014, 08:20:07 PM »

music can be a problem if you had a custom song on, then took a new one and replaced it. tho it shouldnt freeze. i would say make sure your sd card isnt locked. if needed, remove all hacks and add them bit by bit just to see if anything causes freezing
    I've been making lots of music hacks, and I haven't been getting any freezes from importing BRSTMs.
    Also, I read somewhere that using custom music can degrade a memory card... is this true?
    I don't believe custom music can degrade a memory card.

Want me to do your BRSTM requests? Check out my topic: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=66118.0

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: