Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  [1] 2 3 4 ... 20
Author Topic: AlGeorgeRomo: Melee Remastered Characters (UPDATE: January 25, 2016)  (Read 236625 times)
Eiji_Ar
Expert Kitten

• Awards Active Contributor Starstormer Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « on: April 30, 2014, 04:21:27 PM »

Facebook Page
    Send me a Message
    YouTube Channel
    Tutorial to make custom Trophies
    Tutorial to make custom CSPs and BPs
    Character Renders

Requests are gone. But... (January 25, 2016)

I'm going to college, so I'm a pretty busy person. It's hard to find any free time to work on requested costumes, especially vertex ones. I made the tough decision of disabling requests altogether. I know I barely started taking them a few months ago, but it's difficult to keep up with requests, and they take a long time to finish. On top of that, they are kind of destructive for me. I won't sleep just to finish a model.

HOWEVER... instead of flat-out not working on models anymore, I thought of an alternative. Because I enjoy working on 3D models. It really helps me improve my skills, and it's a lot of fun. I am now going to take SUGGESTIONS. You can tell me a costume/model you'd like to see, and if I find it interesting, I'll work on it. Simple enough. Again, these are suggestions, so that means I won't do every single thing you post. This will allow me to do stuff you guys want, and work in a less-pressure schedule.

This won't affect Super Smash Bros. Melee - Remastered. I will continue to work on the project.

One more thing. I still have pending requests. I'll also finish those, but they may not be the first things I release.

Suggestion Guidelines

Below you'll find the suggestion guidelines. They're not as strict as Requests guidelines, so you'll have more freedom. Remember, these are suggestions. I may or may not make the costume you want.
    Post your suggestion to my Facebook Page Wall or send me a private message in Brawl Vault. Please don't post requests on this thread or on my YouTube channel. It makes it hard for me to keep track.

*Note: All Costumes will be made in Melee Remastered Style, using my CSP poses

Suggest a costume!

+ Must be possible for the character to have such costume
        - Captain Falcon - Little Wyvern Costume
        - Donkey Kong - King Kong Costume
        - Squirtle - Koopa Costume
        - Charizard - Goomba Costume X
        - Fox - Shrek Costume X
        - Sheik - Spider Man Costume X

+ You must be specific
        - If you want a costume based on a specific version of a character/thing, send me a picture of that
        - If you want details (pattern color and size, tone, etc.), mention them
        - Say if you want it for Brawl or Project M, and say what slot it should go on

+ I can do texture edits to models made by other people

VERTEX GUIDELINES

+ Acceptable examples
        - Mario - Tuxedo
        - Toon Link - Mirror Shield and Gauntlets
        - Roy - Eliwood Costume
        - Zelda - Glamour Dress
        - Wario - Policeman Outfit

+ You must be specific
        - If you want a costume based on a specific version of a character/thing, send me a picture of that
        - If you want details (pattern color and size, tone, etc.), mention them
        - Say if you want it for Brawl or Project M, and say what slot it should go on

+ I can do vertex edits to models made by other people

SSBMR 2.5 Trailer (December 15, 2015)
    <a href="http://youtu.be/_GrM3Sm45YM" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://youtu.be/_GrM3Sm45YM</a>

SSBMR 2.1 Trailer (August 6, 2015)
    <a href="http://youtu.be/eRZ-ak4hoW8" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://youtu.be/eRZ-ak4hoW8</a>

SSBMR 2.0 Trailer (July 15, 2015)
    <a href="http://youtu.be/eMA_naR6EEE" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://youtu.be/eMA_naR6EEE</a>
    « Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 03:16:13 PM by AlGeorgeRomo » Logged

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

• Awards Former PMDT King for a Day Ceiling Cat Featured

« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2014, 07:02:41 AM »

First  Kirby Dance

Keep up the good work  Wink

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
    Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
    Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
    Visit my stage thread here

Stage light and fog tutorial
    Stage shadows tutorial

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Heart Container

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2014, 11:23:02 AM »

wow. normally the "Melee" texture hacks are really bad. but man. these are good. nice job.

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

TheDarkMysteryMan
    Extreme Kitten

Oh you're a Mod? You think I care? Let's talk real

• Awards Cookie Clicker! Dedicated Hacker Hot Topic Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: May 01, 2014, 08:42:05 PM »

These textures are actually...not bad at all. In fact, i like them alot. Keep up the great work.

ShadowLuigi~NG~
    Lol Kitten

I make mods and mod accessories

• Awards Renowned Hacker Pin Collector Panic! Heart Container

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2014, 03:52:11 AM »

Melee, being my favorite Smash Bros thus far, is being greatly represented in your texture hacks. I look forward to more of your work.  AWESOME 2.0!

RoboticCyborg
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards Hyperactive Contributor Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: May 02, 2014, 12:53:22 PM »

I'm not a big fan of having Melee textures poured on other characters, but the way you do it is sooooo much better! Keep up the good work man. I really like the Melee Donkey Kong, I'm going use it in my Project M game! Cheesy

NinfanNanz
    Expert Kitten

I will fight to protect.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: May 04, 2014, 04:25:25 PM »

Dude all these textures! they are freaking awesome. And your CSPs really help the Melee feel. keep up the terrific work.
    « Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 05:22:58 PM by NinfanNanz » Logged

NinfanNanz
    Expert Kitten

I will fight to protect.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: May 11, 2014, 10:03:57 AM »

For your melee Mewtwo remastered, I feel like you should accent the team colors a little bit more. They should stand out a little more. However, the texture is still freaking aweome. very accurate of Melee textures and really good CSPs. keep up the awesome work.

Eiji_Ar
    Expert Kitten

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2014, 10:21:30 AM »

I know they lack a bit of color, but that's how they are in Melee. The skin tone is very subtle. If you'd like to see a more colorful version of Mewtwo, check out my previous one.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35931

This one was intended to be Melee Mewtwo, but the colors weren't faithful to the actual textures so I changed the name to "Modern Mewtwo."

NinfanNanz
    Expert Kitten

I will fight to protect.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9 on: May 11, 2014, 02:51:41 PM »

I know they lack a bit of color, but that's how they are in Melee. The skin tone is very subtle. If you'd like to see a more colorful version of Mewtwo, check out my previous one.

I thought you were going to say that. I like you're melee ones more though so ill stick to those, although both look amazing.

This one was intended to be Melee Mewtwo, but the colors weren't faithful to the actual textures so I changed the name to "Modern Mewtwo."

neither were the melee CSPs. seriously they were supposed to be super accented.
    « Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 02:52:38 PM by NinfanNanz » Logged

Eiji_Ar
    Expert Kitten

« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2014, 03:23:35 PM »

I have an idea. In my Melee Fox, I added 2 sets of CSPs: One where Fox has his mouth open, and another where his mouth is closed (I personally prefer the latter.)

I could do this with Mewtwo and add a second pack of Melee CSPs with more accented colors to satisfy preferences.

The reason my previous Mewtwo (and pretty much all my previous hacks) was more colorful was because I based the recolors off the Melee CSPs, not the actual textures. For example, in Melee, the CSP for Ness looks much brighter and colorful than the in-game model. The same for Mewtwo.

Anyway, I'll fix the CSPs right now. Expect them within 2 hours. I won't re-upload it as a separate hack, but I will change the download folder itself. Just re-download later Smiley

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203700

NinfanNanz
    Expert Kitten

I will fight to protect.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11 on: May 11, 2014, 03:44:12 PM »

XD. I was talking about the Melee CSPs in reference to the actual Melee model.  The skin was supposed to be super accented, but it was subtle. Your CSPs were awesome.  But your idea is brilliant. I am fairly certain that it should satisfy everyone's preferences.  Dude, you are awesome. You need an award for being awesome. Can't wait for the rest of your textures.    Grin

« Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 04:10:41 PM by NinfanNanz » Logged

Not Kratos
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12 on: May 11, 2014, 07:27:24 PM »

Could you please make a yellow Link color like the one he has in vBrawl? I don't want to use both black colors. (Not that I don't like them, I just don't like it when characters have two of the same color)

Eiji_Ar
    Expert Kitten

« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2014, 08:34:32 PM »

Sure! Expect it within an hour and a half. I'll send you a private message when it's ready.

NinfanNanz
    Expert Kitten

I will fight to protect.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #14 on: May 11, 2014, 08:51:36 PM »

If you don't mind me asking, could we do our own re-textures of your stuff? I don't want to put more work on you for something that I could do and they are really easy to work with. Just asking for permission.
    « Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 08:59:32 PM by NinfanNanz » Logged

Pages:  [1] 2 3 4 ... 20
    Print
    Jump to: