Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 20
Author Topic: AlGeorgeRomo: Melee Remastered Characters (UPDATE: January 25, 2016)  (Read 236594 times)
Not Kratos
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2014, 04:14:22 PM »

Yay, Orange Luigi! Thank you! (The description is lying by the way, I intend to use the NES one over the fire Luigi Tongue)

Da Man
Expert Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2014, 09:16:15 PM »

Hey awesome, Ice Mario! But the dark blue one is a way better and more sensible replacement for it than Fire Mario.

Yorch2296
Newbie Kitten

It's a secret to everybody.

• Awards Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #32 on: May 20, 2014, 10:33:27 PM »

Woah man. Came here to check your progress and I those beautiful previews of FD Link. You even made custom CPSs for them! You're awesome for being so dedicated, props! What else has to be done before release? Also, so looking forward for that Young/Toon Link.

Quadraxis
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #33 on: May 23, 2014, 12:32:55 PM »

Do you plan to release your CSP's renders? because they look very cool with that Melee poses.
    Anyways, great work!

Eiji_Ar
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Active Contributor Starstormer Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #34 on: May 23, 2014, 06:55:17 PM »

Do you plan to release your CSP's renders? because they look very cool with that Melee poses.
    Anyways, great work!

Umm... I already deleted those files from my computer :/ The CSPs look one way, but the renders are stretched, twisted, and overall distorted. Like, I had to stretch DK's limbs to get the perfect pose. Besides, each character was taken at a different camera angle, so they all look away.

Quadraxis
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #35 on: May 23, 2014, 10:02:59 PM »

Umm... I already deleted those files from my computer :/ The CSPs look one way, but the renders are stretched, twisted, and overall distorted. Like, I had to stretch DK's limbs to get the perfect pose. Besides, each character was taken at a different camera angle, so they all look away.

I see, oh well, it's not that big of a problem, after all i'm here for your textures, wich i'm looking forward to the most.

TheIcarus
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #36 on: May 24, 2014, 10:08:11 AM »

Nice job on Melee Diddy K., can't wait for your Melee Wolf Smiley

Post Merge: May 24, 2014, 05:51:54 PM
    Sorry for double posting, but your Melee Pit says "Melee Wolf", just a heads up Tongue
    « Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 05:51:54 PM by TheIcarus » Logged

Mariois25
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #37 on: May 26, 2014, 09:34:28 PM »

Just wondering, if you plan to put young links voice over toon links in your young/toon link it would be awesome if you could because no matter where I look I CANT FIND ANY. I know that you said you would in that message you sent me, but I'm just making sure because I thought that you would make a mixture of both of their voices. Good luck on those projects btw.
    « Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 09:55:49 PM by Mariois25 » Logged

Rosetta-Hime
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Dedicated Hacker >9000 Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #38 on: May 26, 2014, 09:42:03 PM »

Woah, nice Melee textures! May I request a classic dress Peach? I have been trying to recrate one, but to no avail. Seeing as you have much more experience in tetures than I do, I figured you could do it waaaaay better than I could. But you don't have to if you don't want to.

Mr.Shadow t h
    Expert Kitten

Gas mask.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #39 on: May 27, 2014, 04:16:23 PM »

Will we see Melee Ganondorf Remastered?

Mr.Shadow
    ]

Eiji_Ar
    Expert Kitten

« Reply #40 on: May 27, 2014, 05:01:42 PM »

Will we see Melee Ganondorf Remastered?

Of course! I'm going to re-master all the Brawl characters, as well as give them additional costumes

RoboticCyborg
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards Hyperactive Contributor Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #41 on: May 27, 2014, 06:37:03 PM »

Of course! I'm going to re-master all the Brawl characters, as well as give them additional costumes
    My question is that how are you going to remaster Snake? Since he didn't have any significant changes on his skin or color adjustments on his sneaking suits in any of his games.

Eiji_Ar
    Expert Kitten

« Reply #42 on: May 27, 2014, 06:45:47 PM »

My question is that how are you going to remaster Snake? Since he didn't have any significant changes on his skin or color adjustments on his sneaking suits in any of his games.

This is what I do when it comes to the characters that weren't in Melee:

1. If the characters were on Melee as trophies (Pit, Samus Unmasked, Olimar), I'll make their costumes and textures based on the trophy textures

2. If the character wasn't in Melee at all, then I'll make their textures and costumes based on their GameCube games. For example, Snake was in Twin Snakes on the GC. His textures were revamped and colored to resemble his suit on that game. Also, I "shaved" his beard, and made him younger. Believe me, he was a pretty tough character to re-texture.

Xenozoa425
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards >9000 Renowned Hacker Pin Collector Smash 3 Team

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #43 on: May 28, 2014, 09:15:36 PM »

Regarding your recent upload of the Phazon Suit... I don't know if you were aware of this when you made it, or if you did it intentionally...

The torso, thighs, and shoulder coils are not supposed to be red. It's just a lighting effect.

This is how it's supposed to be colored, though there is a bit of a small blue tinge on the silver of the lower torso and thighs, but that's because of the lighting effect from the Phazon.

Eiji_Ar
    Expert Kitten

« Reply #44 on: May 28, 2014, 09:39:48 PM »

Regarding your recent upload of the Phazon Suit... I don't know if you were aware of this when you made it, or if you did it intentionally...
    This is how it's supposed to be colored, though there is a bit of a small blue tinge on the silver of the lower torso and thighs, but that's because of the lighting effect from the Phazon.

Yes, it was intentional. Since all the pictures I found were inconsistent when it came to the color scheme, I decided to make it based on the Phazon Suit sprite in Super Metroid.

Pages:  1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 20
    Print
    Jump to: