Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 20
Author Topic: AlGeorgeRomo: Melee Remastered Characters (UPDATE: January 25, 2016)  (Read 236603 times)
Lobo
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #90 on: July 01, 2014, 07:20:57 AM »

Try "FitCaptain01_en." That's what the filename for Falcon's red costume is on the disc.
Thanks, I will try that! I was following a page that said the name was "FitCaptain01us", so it was probably mistaken.

Edit: It worked! Thanks for the help!

Edit 2: Also, I just noticed this while playing:
http://puu.sh/9SCxh/f65cc8136e.jpg
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 02:38:23 PM by Lobo » Logged

Eiji_Ar
Expert Kitten

• Awards Active Contributor Starstormer Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #91 on: July 01, 2014, 03:33:28 PM »

I see you don't have the Toon Link Remastered Help needed section in the OP anymore. Does this mean that you're working on it now?

Not exactly. That post has been up for a really long time, and only a few people have volunteered to help. Those people are helping with the model, voice, etc. I don't want to pressure them, which is why I try not to ask them things like "Are you done?" It's also the reason why I don't post anything regarding Toon Link.

TechMage299
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #92 on: July 03, 2014, 11:29:53 AM »

I've notice that you have your own Fit*char*.pac files, What do they change from the originals?
    Link's Navi taunt has no sound, Fox and Falco taunts have awkward voice options.

Not Kratos
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #93 on: July 03, 2014, 12:59:26 PM »

I've notice that you have your own Fit*char*.pac files, What do they change from the originals?
    Link's Navi taunt has no sound, Fox and Falco taunts have awkward voice options.
    I think that they are supposed to be used with the Melee voices that are included with the download.

Eiji_Ar
    Expert Kitten

« Reply #94 on: July 07, 2014, 05:14:56 PM »

Indeed, that file is meant to go with the Melee sound effects. That's one of the changes I'm going to make on all my hacks. Put the .pac file with the sound file for those who don't want the voice mods.

Alerion
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #95 on: July 10, 2014, 08:13:47 PM »

If I could make a suggestion I actually came up with a pretty cool idea for Toon Link's Melee Remaster (or to just be an entirely new hack). Since you're so good with textures, I honestly think a texture pack based off of Wind Waker/Four Swords Adventures for all of Toon's colors including his Outset costume in Project M made by you would be awesome. It could be separate from your actual Melee Remastered Toon Link hack similar to how Melee Remastered R.O.B and Console R.O.B were.

Ty the Tasmanian Tiger
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #96 on: July 15, 2014, 07:55:07 PM »

I have encountered a problem with a melee texture hacl. Whenever i choose link and play a match towards the end, the game freezes right after the screen goes to black. I am EXTREMELY sad my game doesnt like melee link, probably because link isnt compatible with project m...

Eiji_Ar
    Expert Kitten

« Reply #97 on: July 15, 2014, 08:41:02 PM »

I have encountered a problem with a melee texture hacl. Whenever i choose link and play a match towards the end, the game freezes right after the screen goes to black. I am EXTREMELY sad my game doesnt like melee link, probably because link isnt compatible with project m...

Melee Link should be compatible with Project M because that model is from Project M. The PMBR made it.

1. Be sure that you have both the .pac and .pcs file for all the recolors
    2. Did you change the "this game's winner is" portraits at the results screen?
    3. It could be your Results Screen Stage
    4. or maybe the opponents were faulty
    5. Make sure that if you have FitLink.pac, have the .sawnd file as well as the included FitLinkMotion.pac.

Ty the Tasmanian Tiger
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #98 on: July 16, 2014, 04:28:40 PM »

Ok, I found the problem. For some reason, all of Link's CSPs were gone and replaced with a Melee Diddy Kong CSP (I have no [censored]ing clue how that happened lol).

Post Merge: July 17, 2014, 04:02:04 PM
    By the way, are you going to make it so the sounds are like melee's (i.e. the menus, slashing, jabbing, etc.)? P.S. You know that every time Link double jumps with the sound mod, it echos?
    « Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 04:02:04 PM by Ty the Tasmanian Tiger » Logged

K682
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #99 on: July 19, 2014, 02:45:35 PM »

hear great, I will wait anxious. saves, check section pack, and some users managed to edit that, like a pac WiiU to PM, has edited images.

HeartlessSeph
    Expert Kitten

The Subpar Jack of All Trades

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #100 on: July 19, 2014, 04:17:20 PM »

Help with Brawl's Data Partition (July 8, 2014)

After we finish the Melee Remastered collection, I'm going to release a full build so you guys can just paste onto your SD cards and play. It won't only be the characters. I'm going to include:

- characters
    - CSPs and Battle Portraits
    - stock icons
    - all the regular N64 Stages
    - many Melee stages created/imported by many talented artists
    - stage selection portraits and icons
    - alternate songs (stages and fanfares)
    - many other things

Another thing I want to modify is the Classic mode. Specifically the intro screens. I want to replace the Brawl portraits with my renders.

Also, I'd like to change the background colors and re-position the portraits so that it resembles the Melee intro screen.

I've been looking all over the place in Brawl's data partition, but I don't know where to modify these things. If someone knows, please leave a comment or send me a private message. All help is well apreciated.

[/size][/color][/font]

Wow, fortunately I save everything. Although at this point you've probably already had help with this huh?
    When I first started hacking Brawl I would frequent this page in case I forgot anything. They have most of what you've asked there except for the whole Melee Setup thing.

http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=133245

Ok, I found the problem. For some reason, all of Link's CSPs were gone and replaced with a Melee Diddy Kong CSP (I have no [censored]ing clue how that happened lol).

Post Merge: July 17, 2014, 04:02:04 PM
    By the way, are you going to make it so the sounds are like melee's (i.e. the menus, slashing, jabbing, etc.)? P.S. You know that every time Link double jumps with the sound mod, it echos?

That's likely due to the fact that these sounds were probably obtained through the Sound Test in Melee as opposed to a straight game rip. The only game rip I found through online searches isn't up anymore.
    « Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 04:19:38 PM by HeartlessSeph » Logged

Eiji_Ar
    Expert Kitten

« Reply #101 on: July 20, 2014, 01:24:01 PM »

Amazerommu already did that, and I'll include it in the Melee Remastered Pack

MarPuff432S
    Intermediate Kitten

Collab On Smash Bros Melee R.Project & Smash 4 P.

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #102 on: July 21, 2014, 05:29:43 PM »

Hey,Your Textures Are Amazing Wink,¿You Can Make A Melee Pichu Remastered Over Pikachu?,

You Can Use This As A Base :

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=All&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Featured=All&Name=Pichu+Brawl&ByUser=&Credit=&Info=&AudioSource=&MainType=-1

And The CSP Like This Please Wink Wink Wink

Please,No Ignore Me,A Greeting ! Wink Smiley

Ty the Tasmanian Tiger
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #103 on: July 23, 2014, 05:01:39 PM »

Amazerommu already did that, and I'll include it in the Melee Remastered Pack
    Wait, he did? *downloads immediately* I think I go a little too far with my love for Melee sometimes.... Btw (again) are you going to make CSS portriats (the portraits that you put your marker on to select)?

Eiji_Ar
    Expert Kitten

« Reply #104 on: July 23, 2014, 07:15:38 PM »

Btw (again) are you going to make CSS portriats (the portraits that you put your marker on to select)?

If you mean CSPs at the Character Selection Screen? Yes.

Pages:  1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 20
    Print
    Jump to: