Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 20
Author Topic: AlGeorgeRomo: Melee Remastered Characters (UPDATE: January 25, 2016)  (Read 236606 times)
JudiciousJake
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #135 on: August 29, 2014, 05:03:19 PM »

I recommend having Young Link over Toon Link while having the Stage Expansion Roster (Which you could use for every smash bros stage every created).

Post Merge: August 29, 2014, 05:43:22 PM
SSBM
http://starmen.net/ssbm/images/ssbm2.jpg

SSB64
http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20071106162807/ssb/images/6/64/Ssb_stageselect.jpg

SSF2
http://i2.ytimg.com/vi/IK9z7s7AtlI/maxresdefault.jpg

Post Merge: August 29, 2014, 05:45:40 PM
P.S. I would pick the best stages out of the games.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 05:45:40 PM by JudiciousJake » Logged

Doq
Extreme Kitten

Coconut is best Neko.

• Awards Ceiling Cat

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #136 on: August 29, 2014, 09:01:22 PM »

I'm loving how this project is coming together, but I just had one SMALL complaint (huge emphasis on "small"). I understand that you use Melee sounds for basically everything, but I noticed that there is a sound missing that I loved hearing in actual Melee. In SSBM, you'd hear like a sort of boom noise when you hit someone with a really strong attack when they were at a high damage, and kind of a smaller boom when the move wasn't as strong but still strong enough to make that sound. For example, you can hear the first sound I described at around 21:20 in this video when Dr. Mario hits Mario with the Warp Star: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg6IoATvugk. You can hear the second sound I was talking about at 21:11 in the same video when Dr. Mario hit Mario with his F-air.

The guy who does the Melee SFX made a post about this almost a year ago explaining the problem with this.

It's simply not possible or feasible to mimic how that sound is played in Melee.

Alerion
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #137 on: August 30, 2014, 09:50:31 AM »

The guy who does the Melee SFX made a post about this almost a year ago explaining the problem with this.

It's simply not possible or feasible to mimic how that sound is played in Melee.

Ooooh, ok I see. Dang, after reading all that it really does seem like implementing those sounds is impossible. Hopefully later down the line SOMEONE will figure it out.

Morian
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #138 on: September 03, 2014, 03:49:33 AM »

Waiting for your official CSS. You're gonna do it like Melee or something different?

That's an icon I made using crops of the Melee CSS icons background. (Yeah is quite bad).

But I don't know if is possible to put the name of the characters in that place.

Edit: oh I remember that some of the icons in Melee have a different portrait than their CSP's (and some of them are mirrored). Such nice little weird details.
    « Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 03:54:07 AM by Morian » Logged

Shadowclaw
    Newbie Kitten

Yay! Anime community!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #139 on: September 03, 2014, 03:00:34 PM »

I know it's not possible, but it would be cool if you made the SSBB hud look like SSBM!

Project M for days. Woohoo.

Got a lot of hacks for it.

Eiji_Ar
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Active Contributor Starstormer Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #140 on: September 03, 2014, 08:39:31 PM »

Waiting for your official CSS. You're gonna do it like Melee or something different?

That's an icon I made using crops of the Melee CSS icons background. (Yeah is quite bad).

But I don't know if is possible to put the name of the characters in that place.

They're available in Super Smash Bros. Melee: Remastered. I won't release them separately until I finish remastering all characters.

Ty the Tasmanian Tiger
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #141 on: September 07, 2014, 02:56:13 PM »

Your  Melee Young/Toon Link Remastered model is fantastic, but for some reason after I added the model, the game would freeze everytime I select a stage in Training for every character.

Morian
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #142 on: September 08, 2014, 11:41:00 AM »

They're available in Super Smash Bros. Melee: Remastered. I won't release them separately until I finish remastering all characters.

Ok then, I see it in the full Melee Remastered on my Wii a few days ago and wow, is awesome. And I want to thank you for fill my texture request, my reaction was... I don't know, too excited to explain it!

mosky2000
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #143 on: September 08, 2014, 08:57:01 PM »

Can you make a texture of Ben Drown (CREEPYPASTA Character) for Toon Link but with Ben's face and without his face?

Nefnoj
    Expert Kitten

Stop 'n' Swop

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #144 on: September 13, 2014, 05:33:02 PM »

I tried to download your Ice Climbers one... But sadly, the link was down. I really like the orange/light blue colour too.

RoboticCyborg
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards Hyperactive Contributor Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #145 on: September 14, 2014, 02:44:38 PM »

God dang, how many requests do you get daily?

Eiji_Ar
    Expert Kitten

« Reply #146 on: September 14, 2014, 03:59:07 PM »

God dang, how many requests do you get daily?

Haha, quite a lot XD and there are still more!
    I can't make progress in SSBMR since Project M hasn't released P:M 3.5. I have nothing else to do, so I work on  requests in the meantime.

RoboticCyborg
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards Hyperactive Contributor Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #147 on: September 14, 2014, 06:09:47 PM »

Haha, quite a lot XD and there are still more!
    I can't make progress in SSBMR since Project M hasn't released P:M 3.5. I have nothing else to do, so I work on  requests in the meantime.
    Yeah I hear ya ^_^

Layell
    Newbie Kitten

• Awards Featured >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Star Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #148 on: September 14, 2014, 07:50:26 PM »

What might be interesting is if you did make the Brawl version costumes of certain characters: Fox, Falco, Wolf, Link, Zelda, Ganon. So that they can fill the alt slots while the PM alts stay as the new primary. You could at least have them now temporarily and send out the alts later when new PM is released. Might be a better choice over other red/green/blue colours. It would also be quite cool to see how you'd envision those designs in Melee.

Eiji_Ar
    Expert Kitten

« Reply #149 on: September 14, 2014, 09:19:00 PM »

What might be interesting is if you did make the Brawl version costumes of certain characters: Fox, Falco, Wolf, Link, Zelda, Ganon. So that they can fill the alt slots while the PM alts stay as the new primary. You could at least have them now temporarily and send out the alts later when new PM is released. Might be a better choice over other red/green/blue colours. It would also be quite cool to see how you'd envision those designs in Melee.

When it comes to filling the extra slots for Project M, I add a few more costumes that either I came up with, or were intended as requests. For Zelda, I will make a purple costume inspired by Brawl. For Ganon, I'll also make a Grandpa Ganon costume.

You may have noticed that though Fox, Falco, and Link's costumes follow a Red, Green, and Blue pattern. The reason I didn't make those costumes look like Brawl is because their default colors are practically the same. Link has a green, red, and blue tunic in both Melee and Brawl, so it's pointless to put them twice.

Pages:  1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 20
    Print
    Jump to: