Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 20
Author Topic: AlGeorgeRomo: Melee Remastered Characters (UPDATE: January 25, 2016)  (Read 236585 times)
Morian
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #150 on: September 15, 2014, 01:37:51 AM »

With all the new textures requests uploaded I have to use cBliss because I don't want to drop any of these costumes, in fact I have a recopilation folder xD Anyway, if you don't mind I'm gonna send you a few more requests, keep up the great work!

Real
Mega Kitten

Texture Master of the Masters of the Textures lolw

View Profile Awards
« Reply #151 on: September 15, 2014, 05:07:08 AM »

Love your textures by the way.  I was even inspired to make a Melee Mario and Dr.Mario,

Dont worry though, Im not going to do this to every character. Awesome Face

hai

Assassannerr
Newbie Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
« Reply #152 on: September 21, 2014, 02:51:10 AM »

I don't know how often you check your facebook page, but I am a huge fan of your art and I made you a Fan-art.

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/261/c/e/pac_kirby_render_by_assassannerr-d7zn6jm.gif

I've been practicing editing renders in my spare time, so I may do more... But I too am a College kid so I have the same problems you do!

Find my DeviantART page here: http://assassannerr.deviantart.com/

I make Smash renders as well as other video game related art.

Nefnoj
Expert Kitten

Stop 'n' Swop

View Profile WWW Awards
« Reply #153 on: October 08, 2014, 05:39:55 PM »

I've got a request, one you might enjoy: The introduction in Brawl and Project M with each character facing the light could be redone so each character could be in their Melee poses:

Though Luigi might be the sole exception, given that he is indeed flying.

Eiji_Ar
Expert Kitten

• Awards Active Contributor Starstormer Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #154 on: October 09, 2014, 01:49:45 PM »

I'm actually working on re-creating many things from Melee, like the "Congratulations" screens (for both All-Star and Classic), and indeed, the intro screen. But in order to do that, I need to finish all the characters, and I'm still missing Zelda, Sheik, Ganon, and Pit.

I've also been thinking about recreating the Melee intro video using the Remastered models and textures, but I doubt it. It would take me way too long, and being in college, it's something that I don't have a lot of. I'm considering it, though Wink

Nefnoj
    Expert Kitten

Stop 'n' Swop

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #155 on: October 12, 2014, 09:31:10 AM »

I'm actually working on re-creating many things from Melee, like the "Congratulations" screens (for both All-Star and Classic), and indeed, the intro screen. But in order to do that, I need to finish all the characters, and I'm still missing Zelda, Sheik, Ganon, and Pit.

I've also been thinking about recreating the Melee intro video using the Remastered models and textures, but I doubt it. It would take me way too long, and being in college, it's something that I don't have a lot of. I'm considering it, though Wink
    Awww, man! I was hoping to do that with the Brawl models through Source Filmmaker... Problem is that I, too, am in college, hahaha. So in other words - you're waiting for Project M to release their Pit and Ganondorf costumes? Haha! Aren't we all!

Eiji_Ar
    Expert Kitten

« Reply #156 on: October 20, 2014, 02:32:45 PM »

Yeah, they're taking for freaking ever!!! I can't wait anymore!  AWESOME 2.0!

Nefnoj
    Expert Kitten

Stop 'n' Swop

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #157 on: October 21, 2014, 07:00:00 PM »

Yeah, they're taking for freaking ever!!! I can't wait anymore!  AWESOME 2.0!
    NOW YOU CAN FINISH IT!! 100%!! O:

That reminds me, did you ever find out what was up with that Snakegrenade bug?

RoboticCyborg
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards Hyperactive Contributor Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #158 on: October 21, 2014, 08:55:12 PM »

Did you guys see the new Zelda skins for the next release? The hype is real!!

I'm excited to see your Melee textures on these models when thier out ^.^

Eiji_Ar
    Expert Kitten

« Reply #159 on: October 21, 2014, 08:57:40 PM »

NOW YOU CAN FINISH IT!! 100%!! O:

That reminds me, did you ever find out what was up with that Snakegrenade bug?

I'm thinking that it is the Goldeneye007 mine model. It's weird, because the mine itself works, but I don't know why that would interfere with Snake's grenade. I'm pretty sure it's just a random bug because it doesn't make sense. You can fix it by using Project M's default common3 file. I will try it again with the new P:M 3.5 common3, and if I get the same mistake, then I'll just have to remove the mine.

Post Merge: October 21, 2014, 08:58:40 PM
    Did you guys see the new Zelda skins for the next release? The hype is real!!

I'm excited to see your Melee textures on these models when thier out ^.^

Yeah, I did see them XD and I'm excited as well! Oh, btw, thanks for your optimized wolf. I updated all the wolf hacks in my vault.
    « Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 08:58:40 PM by AlGeorgeRomo » Logged

RoboticCyborg
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards Hyperactive Contributor Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #160 on: October 21, 2014, 09:48:08 PM »

Yeah, I did see them XD and I'm excited as well! Oh, btw, thanks for your optimized wolf. I updated all the wolf hacks in my vault.
    If you want i can optimize all of the Melee characters. It's pretty easy.

Nefnoj
    Expert Kitten

Stop 'n' Swop

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #161 on: October 24, 2014, 09:28:50 PM »

I'm thinking that it is the Goldeneye007 mine model. It's weird, because the mine itself works, but I don't know why that would interfere with Snake's grenade. I'm pretty sure it's just a random bug because it doesn't make sense. You can fix it by using Project M's default common3 file. I will try it again with the new P:M 3.5 common3, and if I get the same mistake, then I'll just have to remove the mine.

Post Merge: October 21, 2014, 08:58:40 PM

Oh, phew! That's weird.

Mario49
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #162 on: November 03, 2014, 08:28:28 PM »

I got a question to ask you. If you're using your melee toon link remastered texture for 2.0, what are you planning to use to replace those additional outset recolors PM are adding?

Eiji_Ar
    Expert Kitten

« Reply #163 on: November 03, 2014, 10:23:46 PM »

I got a question to ask you. If you're using your melee toon link remastered texture for 2.0, what are you planning to use to replace those additional outset recolors PM are adding?

I've been working on remastering regular Toon Link and his Outset colors, though I'm not entirely sure of how I'm going to do that.

Nefnoj
    Expert Kitten

Stop 'n' Swop

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #164 on: November 04, 2014, 06:36:27 PM »

I've been working on remastering regular Toon Link and his Outset colors, though I'm not entirely sure of how I'm going to do that.
    You could replace that one with a Toon Young Shadow Link.

More awesomely\complexly, you could do a Majora's Mask costume, where Young Toon Link has some mask, maybe the Keaton Mask, along with the famous Gilded\Razor Sword and Hero's/Mirror Shield.

I POSTED SOMETHING MAJORA'S MASK RELATED RIGHT BEFORE MAJORA'S MASK 3D WAS ANNOUNCED. I AM A DEITY.

HALF-LIFE 3 TOMORROW.
    « Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 07:15:22 PM by Nefnoj » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 20
    Print
    Jump to: