Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 20
Author Topic: AlGeorgeRomo: Melee Remastered Characters (UPDATE: January 25, 2016)  (Read 236587 times)
Ty the Tasmanian Tiger
Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #180 on: January 23, 2015, 08:30:57 PM »

Will you post a release date for your SMBMR 2.0? I just can't wait!
I'm getting a little anxious for its release too! Mainly because I do not know how to add the melee sound effects to my build without screwing things up :L

Eiji_Ar
Expert Kitten

• Awards Active Contributor Starstormer Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #181 on: January 24, 2015, 09:45:18 PM »

I'm getting a little anxious for its release too! Mainly because I do not know how to add the melee sound effects to my build without screwing things up :L

I will release the Brawl SFX version first, and the Melee SFX version some time later; the guy who makes the Melee SFX hasn't finished all Melee characters.

seijinshu
    Advanced Kitten

I make high quality content.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #182 on: January 25, 2015, 03:27:38 PM »

Project M Samus remastered doesn't have the Dark Suit recolor, but has the fusion suit recolor. Welp!

Meow Meow comes the Fat Cat...

Eiji_Ar
    Expert Kitten

« Reply #183 on: January 26, 2015, 10:03:02 PM »

Project M Samus remastered doesn't have the Dark Suit recolor, but has the fusion suit recolor. Welp!

It's fixed now. Thanks for letting me know Cheesy

seijinshu
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #184 on: January 31, 2015, 08:58:18 AM »

ok, time for some awesome hacking! thanks for the fix!

SuperShadow132
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #185 on: February 07, 2015, 05:41:57 AM »

:kdance:OMG I just can't wait to play this 2.0 demo with melee SFX. I believe that it will live up to its full potential when it is released and played everyday. Well I know it will be played everyday by me anyway. School has me occupied and busy until it comes out and please take your time because,HA, we all know what happens when a product/mod is rushed Wink Much Appreciated: From your loyal mod downloader SuperShadow132!

K682
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #186 on: February 10, 2015, 01:35:36 PM »

Bizozeron hiso esto:
    http://imgur.com/a/PKHPH
    Pidele permiso para remassterizarlo Cheesy

Ty the Tasmanian Tiger
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #187 on: March 08, 2015, 04:04:04 PM »

I've noticed that you changed the textures on Ness' trophy in the Classic Mode video. Are you gonna make trophies of ever character with their respective csp poses?

Armored dragon
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #188 on: March 08, 2015, 07:14:11 PM »

I was wondering if you could do a few things for this, can you make a version without changing the all-star mode to be like melee's adventure mode, as well as twilight princess zelda remastered? also, if you do make the all-star mode play like normal. can you make it to where there is at least two characters to fight on each stage so their isn't any 1v1s? also, a little bit more of toon link remastered for Project M using the brawl toon link would be nice. sorry if I sound too demanding. 

Eiji_Ar
    Expert Kitten

« Reply #189 on: March 09, 2015, 12:46:19 AM »

I've noticed that you changed the textures on Ness' trophy in the Classic Mode video. Are you gonna make trophies of ever character with their respective csp poses?

No... At least not yet. I would need someone to change the models for me. For now, I just gave the Melee Remastered textures to the trophies of characters that retain their Brawl models. Characters like Zelda, Link, DK, etc. will keep their regular trophies.

Post Merge: March 09, 2015, 01:03:20 AM
    I was wondering if you could do a few things for this, can you make a version without changing the all-star mode to be like melee's adventure mode, as well as twilight princess zelda remastered? .....

1. If you don't want Melee Adventure just use Project M's common2.pac (though that will remove the expanded Classic Mode.
    2. I will make the changes you as for (making the All Star battles have at least 2 opponents), but I won't release another version of SSBMR with that.
    3. I won't remaster the Brawl versions of Wolf, Link, Zelda, Sheik, Ganon, Fox, or Falco.
    A) I'm trying to keep all characters Meleefied.
    B) The textures for the Brawl Zelda Fighters are a major pain in the butt to modify
    4. I already remastered Brawl Toon Link. You can get him in my P:M version of Melee Toon Link. It's a special edition that includes 5 Young Link and 4 Toon Link recolors. I'm not making a full Toon Link pack. 
    « Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 01:03:21 AM by AlGeorgeRomo » Logged

PseudoTypical
    Extreme Kitten

Browsin' internetz

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #190 on: July 20, 2015, 04:18:34 AM »

This is really impressive stuff. I'd say this is the most holistic pack I've seen on this site.

I'll definitely be giving this a shot, but I also play with another set of textures. I know plenty of things are pack-exclusive, but would you consider making a download for your work on the Melee items? They're very well done and somehow no one else has previously made them to that standard.

seijinshu
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #191 on: July 20, 2015, 12:02:50 PM »

We are ready! SSBMR2.0 is going to be released tomorrow!
    Some might say "their body is Romo", but I keep saying "My body is reggie"

Jokes aside, I can't wait to load this up.
    This will be one of the best mods of Project M.
    I also might take courtesy to mod this up and add some CBliss slots, add some ASL stages, and enjoy dat Melee Adventure.
    « Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 04:52:05 PM by seijinshu » Logged

Eiji_Ar
    Expert Kitten

« Reply #192 on: July 21, 2015, 01:32:04 PM »

This is really impressive stuff. I'd say this is the most holistic pack I've seen on this site.

... would you consider making a download for your work on the Melee items? They're very well done and somehow no one else has previously made them to that standard.

Why, thank you :3

I may do that in the future. Daisy Peach, Fierce Deity and Fedora Pikachu are staying exclusive, though Tongue

seijinshu
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #193 on: July 21, 2015, 02:36:01 PM »

I may do that in the future. Daisy Peach, Fierce Deity and Fedora Pikachu are staying exclusive, though Tongue
    That is why I know how to mod this game, so I can rip exclusive costumes off of other hax.

I might do what i said above, but I am not the person to repost these costumes. I do it for my own personal fun.
    I might try to run 2 hacks at the same time. The Smash 3 pack and Melee Remastered pack.

How i plan to go about this is by getting the latest wersion of the file patch code (3.5.3) upgrader code to change the FPC version on Project M, and with that, have a seamless switch between pack 1 (Melee Remastered) and Pack 2 (Vanilla PM with Smash 3 and 3C costumes) in-game.

Lucky for me I got an 16 GB card and Homebrew Channel, so I am going to go to town with this when I get the chance! I also will be using CBliss, more ASL stages, and much, much more.

Give a big thanks to this community, for providing the tools to tinker with this game.

jackal27
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #194 on: July 21, 2015, 04:50:44 PM »

I'm super excited to try out SSBMR2.0!

I'm actually here to mention that the download link for Fierce Deity Link - Remastered 2 is broken though. It linked to this thread so I just thought I would post this here.

Pages:  1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 20
    Print
    Jump to: