Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 20
Author Topic: AlGeorgeRomo: Melee Remastered Characters (UPDATE: January 25, 2016)  (Read 236634 times)
Armored dragon
Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #210 on: September 26, 2015, 04:35:03 PM »

I more or less ment the black/shiny zard to be released separately. if it's included in the pack, that's your call 

Afterthought
Extreme Kitten

• Awards Ninja Renowned Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #211 on: September 26, 2015, 04:51:22 PM »

I already did. I removed the scarf, added a single shoulder plate, and fixed the bones

Well, if you're talking about the one currently on the Vault, then that's the one I'm talking about as well and there are some bugs, as you know. Namely the Falcon Punch graphic being misaligned as well as some errors when throwing other characters.

Unless you updated it and I wasn't aware?

so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

~Sushi~
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #212 on: September 27, 2015, 01:19:50 PM »

I'm so glad you're taking requests again, me and my local scene are big fans of your work. I have one question though. How many requests can i make? i already know the guidelines, but is there a limit on how many requests can you take from someone? Anyways, i'm really in love with this project, your costumes are the only ones i have in my build!

Saludos, hermano mexicano. Sigue con la chingoneria Wink

"Thank you for taking the time to read this sign. This sign loves you."

Eiji_Ar
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Active Contributor Starstormer Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #213 on: September 27, 2015, 03:58:55 PM »

I more or less ment the black/shiny zard to be released separately.

Yeah, it's in the Melee Pokémon pack.

Well, if you're talking about the one currently on the Vault

Yeah, it's updated now

How many requests can i make?

Gracias carnal Smiley
    Well, if you mean how many costumes you can request in a lifetime, there's no limit. If you think of a costume in a few days or weeks after you already requested one, it's ok.

Armored dragon
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #214 on: September 27, 2015, 04:49:50 PM »

Yeah, it's in the Melee Pokémon pack.
    I checked that pack and it didn't have it. ok I'll be a bit more clear, you know how you have the ARMORED charizard with the black alt? imagine that one, without the armor. so it would be REGULAR zard, but black.

Cynapse
    Intermediate Kitten

Just don't.

• Awards Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #215 on: September 27, 2015, 07:55:53 PM »

In lieu of your Darkspines Sonic:

Best-looking rings I've seen on any Sonic mod, ever, and the colors are dead-on. In that sense, it definitely beats its competitors. Good stuff, as always.

However, you probably know about that one little detail that has my fanboy panties in a wad.
    I'm not one to request anything, but should you find yourself with no other requests or personal projects to work your magic on, consider giving that a shot with your new vertexing skills.
    Gracias por todo, señor.

Afterthought
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Ninja Renowned Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #216 on: September 27, 2015, 08:19:30 PM »

Yeah, it's updated now

I checked it out, and the bugs were fixed, which is great. c:

However, my request still stands: an updated version, maybe with a new helmet and two shoulder pads as opposed to one? Of course it's up to you if you'd like to do that or not.

so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

Eiji_Ar
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Active Contributor Starstormer Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #217 on: September 29, 2015, 10:25:29 PM »

my request still stands: an updated version, maybe with a new helmet and two shoulder pads as opposed to one?

I'll think about it ;P

HumanCreature
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #218 on: September 30, 2015, 09:14:21 AM »

Can you do a Vivian styled Peach skin? Most of the ones I've seem are good, but they arent really true to the Vivian colors.

Sylv
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Pin Collector Star Hacker Active Contributor

« Reply #219 on: September 30, 2015, 10:56:25 AM »

Hello AlGeorgeRomo, first I wanna say Big fan of your work, they are just fantastic! Second, I have a request. Could you make a raccoon vertex hack of the Mario Bros.? If not both then just Mario please. Thank You!

Wanna battle me in Pokémon or Sm4sh 3DS?
    Add me then! FC:0989-2835-1270
    PM me your FC after adding me!

SPiRAL
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #220 on: September 30, 2015, 01:52:55 PM »

I have a request. It would be cool if you can make a shirtless snake like in this pic (sorry for the bad quality)

It's not going to be an import, since the actual model might either be too high poly or low poly, and because i know you don't want imports right now. It want it to be for PM, and go over the big boss costume. OR Maybe you can make a recolor pack to go over snake's default costumes (the first 5, not the big boss one). I'd be good either way.

[img]http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/TestSig.php?ByUserID=41760&Style=10&Font=5&Size=11&Red=255&Green=255&Blue=255&locx=10&locy=15&oR=255&oG=255&oB=255&CustomText=My+Current+Username%3A+ByUserName%0D%0ADownloads%3A+TotalDownloads+-+Hacks%3A+TotalHacks+-+Latest%3A+LatestHack%0D%0AThe+Last+Hack+I+Edited%3A+EditedHack+-+My+Favorite+Game%3A+LOZ%3A+The+Wind+Waker/img]

Mario123311
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #221 on: October 03, 2015, 05:32:46 PM »

Think you could do something based on Pikomi's redesign of Giana (which ended up being used by Spellbound for Giana Sisters DS, the reboot of the series) for Peach? If there is a good enough model for Mario instead then feel free to do it on him since Giana was inspired by the plumber after all Tongue

Preferably for Project M, Feel free to make a Brawl version too though.

JPO398
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #222 on: October 04, 2015, 02:30:41 PM »

Hey there! I just want to say that your work thus far is incredible. I'm just curious, would it be possible to make a costume of Ashnard (Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance) over Ganondorf?

Could work for either vBrawl or PM, though I'd prefer it in Brawl. If you get around to making a recolor, one could be based on Beserk Ashnard.

Thanks!

Zmubashir25
    Mega Kitten

I now present, the highlight of our evening

• Awards Fiery Topic RAGE!! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #223 on: October 04, 2015, 04:20:46 PM »

Could you make a link vertex where the leather pad on his sword hand is removed, along with the shield. I also want him to have arm blades, similar to spiderman 2099? (if you have the texture for those in a new texture file, that would be great.) I want 2 recolors; original with brown arm blades and one based on this fan character:

(if you dont want to make the mask, make his face a caramel color, his hair black, and dark brown eyes)
    if you can make these, I would be super grateful.

Im a fairly new hacker here on the vault. Csp, texture, Css, sss, battle portraits, i will take requests for those. (once in a while stage editor parts)

theniftytable
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #224 on: October 05, 2015, 04:20:23 PM »

Okay, I have a request.

When you have time, could you make a vertex of Arcade Donkey Kong?

Thank you.

Pages:  1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 20
    Print
    Jump to: