Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hacks keep getting Silent Freeze at SSS?  (Read 961 times)
Rosetta-Hime
Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Dedicated Hacker >9000 Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « on: May 03, 2014, 08:33:45 AM »

On my Rosalina and Luma PSA, I was giving them a rapid jab, and fixing hitboxes. I also touchd up on a few animations. When I saved the FitRosalina.pac, it went from 478KB to 476KB. The motion.pac went from 4.11MB to 4.12MB, but I didn't think it mattered much. Anyway, I went to boot it up to see if it worked, and I got a silent freeze. So I dismissed it, and tried again. Same. Went to scan my SD card, and nothing was wrong. So I decided to try my other hacks to see if they worked. None of them get past the SSS Screen. All silent freezes. Even just a simple texture was refusing to work. And now characters that don't even have hacks get the buzz of death on the CSS with no changes made to them. I have no idea what to do. Should I format my SD card and try again?

ABloodyCanadian
    Ellipsis Abuser…
    Heroic Kitten

Background processes...

• Awards KCMM Veteran Super Saiyan Topic Hey! Listen! Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: May 03, 2014, 08:40:36 AM »

Normally, you'd get the silent freeze if a single or combination of hacks can't be handled in game. Mostly because of filesize I think. Even just hovering over a specific character in the CSS with a mod over their default costume could make a silent freeze. I'd slow down, and hover over specific characters with colors you know you've modded to try and find out what's causing the freeze. If you can't find it, you can try formating the SD Card

Ozan
    Hyper Kitten

Humanity is the bane of my existence.

• Awards Cookie Clicker! Good Citizen Shadow the Pinhog Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: May 07, 2014, 08:04:07 PM »

Normally, you'd get the silent freeze if a single or combination of hacks can't be handled in game. Mostly because of filesize I think. Even just hovering over a specific character in the CSS with a mod over their default costume could make a silent freeze. I'd slow down, and hover over specific characters with colors you know you've modded to try and find out what's causing the freeze. If you can't find it, you can try formating the SD Card
    Yeah, it's like he said. But don't format your SD Card. It's a problem with the combination of attacks. I know this because I have had this sort of problem before. It's a somewhat common thing.

Want me to do your BRSTM requests? Check out my topic: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=66118.0

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: