Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 66 67 68 [69]
Author Topic: BrawlBox v0.78  (Read 633239 times)
windhunter7
BrawlVault Gatekeeper
Angel Kitten

Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1020 on: May 21, 2017, 05:34:03 PM »

It's been glitchy since at least .76 or earlier, and I think I even remember mentioning it; try using .71 and importing each polygon individually; it works sooooo much better, lol

Ricky (Br3)
    KC:MM Family JesterㅤThe Last One Here
    Administrator

• Awards KCMM Storyteller Decade Staff RAGE!! Warm Welcomer

« Reply #1021 on: May 21, 2017, 05:36:59 PM »

Doing it one polygon at a time works.

It's just not a good option when you're merging 300 models...

ㅤlㅤ

ㅤlㅤ

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #1022 on: May 21, 2017, 05:40:26 PM »

Yeah, I know what you mean, lol Tongue

Btw, out of curiosity, any of you guys ever had random vertices poking out of the hip area in game on any model imports before?  Cause two of the guys I'm helping encountered this, and dunno if it has anything to do with Brawlbox, or if it's the rigging or bone data

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine
    Brawl Vault Staff

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1023 on: June 20, 2017, 10:29:47 AM »

(Sorry for the Necro, but hopefully this should warrant a bump.)

There's a bit of an issue regarding exporting and replacing Material Entries in an SRT0 animation. Said issue is that the Keyframes from the Texture Entries don't import. There's a workaround, but it's very time consuming. This has been an issue ever since BrawlBox supported the SRT0 format.

This is my current method at the time.
    1.) Open FitFighterMotionEtc.pac, and go to their Texture Animations (SRT0).
    2.) Open up the SRT0 of your choice, and add a new Material Entry. Rename it to the material you want.
    3.) Export the Material Entry of the original material, and replace the new Material Entry you just made. Here, you'll see the Texture Entries of the Material ported over, but not the Keyframes themselves.
    4.) Export the Texture Entries from the original Material, and replace the respective Texture Entries in the new Material Entry.
    5.) Rinse and repeat and save when you're done.
    It's a very time consuming process, due to there being at least 100 or so SRT0 animations.
    If the keyframes actually ported over, then step 4 wouldn't be needed, which would save a lot of time.

It would make things a lot easier if a way could be found to make the Texture Entry keyframes import without this workaround.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

KendallJT
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1024 on: October 05, 2017, 07:21:28 AM »

Is it possible to include the functionality that Ikuras was gonna have? The idea is still good.

slawter
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1025 on: December 04, 2017, 06:24:36 AM »

I've recently started getting back into MKWii modding, and when I import a model from 3ds Max using Brawlbox v0.78 it adds a null bone that needs deleting, is there a way to prevent this?

Also is there a way to set default material and shader settings when importing a model? I always have to add lm_0 and lm_1 to the material list and change the shader to 3 stages to match the MKWii models and this becomes particularly time-consuming when importing a lot of models.

My CSS Icons:
    [1][2]

Mr. DapperMan
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1026 on: March 08, 2018, 08:41:45 AM »

Is there any way to import bones from other models? the Object from an already existing object requires a non-existing bone on my model.

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #1027 on: March 08, 2018, 09:21:40 AM »

You can take model A, delete everything in the Objects folder, export that as an mdl0, then in Brawlbox .71, open model B, right- click the MDL0, " Import New Object" or whatever it's called, use default settings, and click OK; it should basically merge the bones, so that, as long as the base hierarchy is the same, the additional bones should be added correctly

MazeDIs
    Newbie Kitten

Brawl Modding isn't dead

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1028 on: May 17, 2018, 01:17:32 PM »

Is there an option to delete multiple keyframes at once on a a single bone when animating in the model previewer?

Slowly but surely changing Super Smash Bros. for the better

TravixMan Productions
    Mega Kitten

Wario's coming at ya!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1029 on: May 29, 2018, 04:21:50 PM »

While Brawlbox v0.78 can save animation edits made with the Edit All function, the version does not seem to recognize the last frame for some chr animation files.  I am trying to re transition the driver for a Mario Kart Wii mod, and v0.78 does not show the last frame, even though it can show the last frame for other characters.  Is there a way to get it to load the last frame?

Pages:  1 ... 66 67 68 [69]
    Print
    Jump to: