Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 69
Author Topic: BrawlBox v0.78  (Read 635975 times)
E-scope12
Extreme Kitten

Turnabout Storm

• Awards Famous Hacker RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #105 on: May 16, 2014, 09:52:39 AM »

I got it. I have an idea for an exporter for MDL0. A PMD/PMX Exporter where you can convert any MDL0 model to MikuMikuDance Model.

E-scope

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]
    [/url]

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• Awards Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #106 on: May 21, 2014, 08:58:26 PM »

@Sammi Husky: I think I'm done with the STDT changes at this point, and I can't think of anything else I need to change. Let me know when I should post a new release.

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker >9000 King for a Day

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #107 on: May 21, 2014, 10:56:54 PM »

Hmm. It's probably safe to go ahead and release now. The rebuilding for SSE files still hasn't been implemented yet, but it displays and exports most of them now. I have around 7 SSE files being read and displaying data, and adding the rest will take quite a bit. However they all display with their Header tag, and can be exported.

So you can release a new version whenever you'd like. Nothing is in an unstable state right now as far as i can tell. Smiley

Hopefully i can get the rebuilding and the rest of the SSE files for the release after this one. Tongue as well as Dant's changes for BBox2Maya, that would be sweet
    « Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 10:57:55 PM by Sammi Husky » Logged

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #108 on: May 22, 2014, 08:17:37 PM »

Hmm. It's probably safe to go ahead and release now. The rebuilding for SSE files still hasn't been implemented yet, but it displays and exports most of them now. I have around 7 SSE files being read and displaying data, and adding the rest will take quite a bit. However they all display with their Header tag, and can be exported.

So you can release a new version whenever you'd like. Nothing is in an unstable state right now as far as i can tell. Smiley

Hopefully i can get the rebuilding and the rest of the SSE files for the release after this one. Tongue as well as Dant's changes for BBox2Maya, that would be sweet
    All right. I think I'll wait until after this weekend to post a new version, since there's nothing urgent.
    Mind if I add your username to the copyright info (in the changelogs and About dialog)?

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #109 on: May 22, 2014, 09:54:47 PM »

Sure, i don't mind.

Incidentally, i made it so when saving an STDT txt definition that it will create the STDT directory instead of notifying them that one does not exist. I hope thats okay? i figured if they're saving STDT definitions, they likely would want the STDT directory made anyways.

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #110 on: June 02, 2014, 03:03:13 PM »

well, even tho u said that the MSBIN data was fully fixed.. in the bugfix tho, im still getting an error about it..

See the end of this message for details on invoking
    just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
    System.ArgumentNullException: Array cannot be null.
    Parameter name: bytes
       at System.Text.EncoderNLS.Convert(Char* chars, Int32 charCount, Byte* bytes, Int32 byteCount, Boolean flush, Int32& charsUsed, Int32& bytesUsed, Boolean& completed)
       at BrawlLib.Wii.MSBinDecoder.GetStringSize(String s)
       at BrawlLib.SSBB.ResourceNodes.MSBinNode.OnCalculate Size(Boolean force)
       at BrawlLib.SSBB.ResourceNodes.ResourceNode.Calculat eSize(Boolean force)
       at BrawlLib.SSBB.ResourceNodes.ARCNode.OnCalculateSi ze(Boolean force)
       at BrawlLib.SSBB.ResourceNodes.ResourceNode.Rebuild(Boolean force)
       at BrawlLib.SSBB.ResourceNodes.ResourceNode.Merge(Boolean forceBuild)
       at BrawlBox.Program.Save()
       at BrawlBox.MainForm.saveToolStripMenuItem_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
       at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e)
       at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)
       at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)
       at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEventInter active(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
       at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEvent(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
       at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.ProcessCmd Key(Message& m, Keys keyData)
       at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripManager.ProcessShor tcut(Message& m, Keys shortcut)
       at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripManager.ProcessCmdK ey(Message& m, Keys keyData)
       at System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.ProcessCmdK ey(Message& msg, Keys keyData)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Form.ProcessCmdKey(Message& msg, Keys keyData)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ProcessCmdKey(Message& msg, Keys keyData)
       at System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.ProcessCmdK ey(Message& msg, Keys keyData)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Control.PreProcessMessage(Message& msg)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Control.PreProcessControlMes sageInternal(Control target, Message& msg)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.Pr eTranslateMessage(MSG& msg)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
    mscorlib
        Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
        Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34014 built by: FX45W81RTMGDR
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    BrawlBox
        Assembly Version: 0.72.5239.22982
        Win32 Version: 0.72.0.0
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/dsx8/Desktop/Brawl%20Hacking%20Files/Brawl%20Tools/BrawlBox%20v0.72/BrawlBox.exe
    BrawlLib
        Assembly Version: 0.19.5239.22979
        Win32 Version: 0.19.0.0
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/dsx8/Desktop/Brawl%20Hacking%20Files/Brawl%20Tools/BrawlBox%20v0.72/BrawlLib.DLL
    System.Windows.Forms
        Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.33440 built by: FX45W81RTMREL
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
    System.Drawing
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
    System
        Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34003 built by: FX45W81RTMGDR
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
    System.Core
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
    OpenTK
        Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
        Win32 Version: 1.0.278.44921
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/dsx8/Desktop/Brawl%20Hacking%20Files/Brawl%20Tools/BrawlBox%20v0.72/OpenTK.DLL
    System.Configuration
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
    System.Xml
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
    Microsoft.GeneratedCode
        Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
    To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
    application or computer (machine.config) must have the
    jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
    The application must also be compiled with debugging
    enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
        <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
    </configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
    will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
    rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #111 on: June 02, 2014, 07:37:31 PM »

Hmm... I can't figure out what would cause that error. From the stack trace, it looks like it's happening on the call to Convert(...), but I'm allocating a byte array and passing it in right away. Not sure why it would be null.
    Here's the code:
    Code:
               byte[] utf8;
                fixed (char* p = s) { // s is a string
                    utf8 = new byte[Encoding.UTF8.GetEncoder().GetByteCount(p, s.Length, true)];
                    int charsUsed, bytesUsed;
                    bool completed;
                    fixed (byte* b = utf8) {
                        Encoding.UTF8.GetEncoder().Convert(p, s.Length, b, utf8.Length, true,
                            out charsUsed, out bytesUsed, out completed);
                    }
                    if (!completed) throw new Exception("Could not encode the MSBin file.");
                }
    Mind sending me the MSBin file that makes it crash?

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #112 on: June 02, 2014, 08:02:05 PM »

The only thing i can think of that would cause that is if the msbin file was corrupted beforehand. Other then that i don't see a reason it would throw that exception

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #113 on: June 02, 2014, 09:58:49 PM »

Hmm... I can't figure out what would cause that error. From the stack trace, it looks like it's happening on the call to Convert(...), but I'm allocating a byte array and passing it in right away. Not sure why it would be null.
    Here's the code:
    Code:
               byte[] utf8;
                fixed (char* p = s) { // s is a string
                    utf8 = new byte[Encoding.UTF8.GetEncoder().GetByteCount(p, s.Length, true)];
                    int charsUsed, bytesUsed;
                    bool completed;
                    fixed (byte* b = utf8) {
                        Encoding.UTF8.GetEncoder().Convert(p, s.Length, b, utf8.Length, true,
                            out charsUsed, out bytesUsed, out completed);
                    }
                    if (!completed) throw new Exception("Could not encode the MSBin file.");
                }
    Mind sending me the MSBin file that makes it crash?
    The only thing i can think of that would cause that is if the msbin file was corrupted beforehand. Other then that i don't see a reason it would throw that exception
    here's the file, i can edit it fine in BB71, but 72 just errors it.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/rg8per49v4np97v/MiscData%5B5%5D.msbin

thats only if i try to edit something or add anything to that msbin file..
    « Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 10:06:58 PM by DSX8 » Logged

https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #114 on: June 03, 2014, 05:28:49 PM »

Thanks DSX8! I fixed the issue in v0.73. (Turns out when you use the fixed statement on a 0-length array, the behavior is undefined!)

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #115 on: June 03, 2014, 08:02:07 PM »

awesome work as always u guys!! :3

also.. would u guys be able to take a look into stage .rel files for hit/hurt boxes? or is that a bit advanced for the 2 of ya?

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #116 on: June 03, 2014, 10:05:34 PM »

I look into all sorts of module stuff. Any kind of research really. I'll look into it i suppose, however the first thing i wanted to do with stage modules is document the constants. I've already done 2 stages for the most part here
    (can't link it, links on here redirect to dantarions twitter for some reason)

opensa.dantarion.com/wiki/Stage_Module_Constants

I also do the same for the fighter modules. Aside from that, just last night i added all the IC-constants for being frozen on the ic-memory map lol

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

• Awards Former PMDT King for a Day Ceiling Cat Featured

« Reply #117 on: June 04, 2014, 03:18:23 PM »

Mmm... Don't you think the version number has changed too fast if we look at the changelist?

I mean, Blackjax always did lots of changes to Brawlbox before he changed version number and not just the letter. This should be more like 0.71c, though I understand a number change coming because of the change of developer. So maybe 0.72b or 0.72c, but not 0.73 yet. Well, just a thought.

By the way, I've not seen a mention about this in the changelist, so I'll ask. Have the issues when importing a model (shader with no texturereference enabled) or editing it (NeedsNormalMtxArray forced to 'off' and not editable in Brawlbox) been fixed?

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
    Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
    Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
    Visit my stage thread here

Stage light and fog tutorial
    Stage shadows tutorial

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #118 on: June 04, 2014, 05:00:58 PM »

I was thinking the same thing regarding the version numbers. Mainly because Not all the SSE files have been implemented. While they are all displaying correctly, only 6 or so are implemented (aside from rebuilding).

The texture ref error i might be able to fix today. Might..in any case i think we should probably go for 0.72b but thats personal preference lol

Doq
    Extreme Kitten

Coconut is best Neko.

• Awards Ceiling Cat

« Reply #119 on: June 04, 2014, 05:18:17 PM »

I never liked letters as a method of versioning things.

But then again I'm not a developer so I don't have a say in doing so.

Pages:  1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 69
    Print
    Jump to: