Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 69
Author Topic: BrawlBox v0.78  (Read 635800 times)
pikazz
Heroic Kitten

Machinimator!

• Awards Renowned Hacker Good Citizen Pin Collector Helping Hand

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #120 on: June 05, 2014, 05:05:10 AM »

please change it to 72b/71c, my reasons have already been brought up

but anyway, it looks great so far :3

Stupid Tinypic :C

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #121 on: June 05, 2014, 12:55:48 PM »

I'm having trouble opening MSBIN.
    Before you ask, I'm running Windows 8 64-bit.

Okay. It won't let me open MSBIN files. I can open PAC and other files fine, but when trying to open MSBIN, it says "Unable to recognize input file" and doesn't open the file.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #122 on: June 05, 2014, 03:16:54 PM »

I'm having trouble opening MSBIN.
    Before you ask, I'm running Windows 8 64-bit.

Okay. It won't let me open MSBIN files. I can open PAC and other files fine, but when trying to open MSBIN, it says "Unable to recognize input file" and doesn't open the file.
    hmm really? i just exported my msbin and opened it as its own file and it opened just fine.. and im running Win8.1 64-bit.. maybe ur msbin file is corrupted?

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

Doq
    Extreme Kitten

Coconut is best Neko.

• Awards Ceiling Cat

« Reply #123 on: June 05, 2014, 10:19:23 PM »

MSBINS confirmed working Windows 8.1 Pro x86.

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #124 on: June 06, 2014, 12:21:51 AM »

It was my MSBIN. It was corrupted somehow.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #125 on: June 06, 2014, 12:53:32 AM »

It was my MSBIN. It was corrupted somehow.
    heh i had a feeling it was corrupted.. x3

https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #126 on: June 06, 2014, 08:03:53 AM »

heh i had a feeling it was corrupted.. x3

Now hold on just a minute. This wasn't a mistake on his part because I had this happen before and no one did anything about it and I'm on Windows 7.

Hey. This version of BrawlBox keeps messing up the .msbin for the songs.

Anytime I edit it even slightly and then save, it becomes corrupt no matter what happens. Even if I export it out and edit it on it's own, it ends up as corrupted whenever it saves. This didn't happen with the previous versions.

What gives? I'm not the only one having this issue, right?

There's definitely something wrong with this BrawlBox. Not only that, but it also keeps corrupting my Common5.pac, too. Or more accurately, the sc_selcharacter_en, sc_selcharacter2_en and sc_selmap_en inside of it, making it to where I suddenly can't access them inside only to find out they're corrupted when I export them.

That's kind of a really big bug it overlook, guys.

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker >9000 King for a Day

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #127 on: June 06, 2014, 11:41:57 AM »

There's definitely something wrong with this BrawlBox. Not only that, but it also keeps corrupting my Common5.pac, too. Or more accurately, the sc_selcharacter_en, sc_selcharacter2_en and sc_selmap_en inside of it, making it to where I suddenly can't access them inside only to find out they're corrupted when I export them.

That's kind of a really big bug it overlook, guys.

That most certainly is a really big bug to overlook, but i personally don't think its BBox native.

Now don't shoot me though, i could be wrong and it's worth looking into. The reason i don't think so, is because my tool uses the BrawLib from this version and deals almost exclusively with common5.

Aside from that, im using this one and trying everything i can to corrupt my common5 or any part of it, and i can't seem to do it? What exactly are you doing that is corrupting it? that way i can reproduce the results and try and fix the problem

BlackJax96
    Brawl Mod God

• Awards KCMM Veteran Sniper King for a Day Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #128 on: June 06, 2014, 01:15:11 PM »

Welcome to programming BB. You fix one minor thing and suddenly a bunch of major and completely unrelated features are apparently broken, but only for other people. :L

I also agree with the version number stuff. Change the number for major and/or large updates and change the letter for a group of bugfixes and minor revisions.

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #129 on: June 06, 2014, 02:02:31 PM »

That most certainly is a really big bug to overlook, but i personally don't think its BBox native.

Now don't shoot me though, i could be wrong and it's worth looking into. The reason i don't think so, is because my tool uses the BrawLib from this version and deals almost exclusively with common5.

Aside from that, im using this one and trying everything i can to corrupt my common5 or any part of it, and i can't seem to do it? What exactly are you doing that is corrupting it? that way i can reproduce the results and try and fix the problem

Saving it.

That's the confusing problem. I can even so much as export something from a clean common5, replace the existing one with that same freshly exported one, save it and something may or may not be corrupted. That's the other confusing thing: Sometimes it corrupts. Sometimes it doesn't.

And you can't tell it's been corrupted until you close out and go back in.

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #130 on: June 06, 2014, 02:12:37 PM »

Saving it.

That's the confusing problem. I can even so much as export something from a clean common5, replace the existing one with that same freshly exported one, save it and something may or may not be corrupted. That's the other confusing thing: Sometimes it corrupts. Sometimes it doesn't.

well i just did what u did... do a msbin from Common5, exported it as a clean and edited value's in it for text size, and it saved fine. re-opened and was still fine. replaced it in the common5 and saved fine also, so im not sure what exactly ur issue is.. :/

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker >9000 King for a Day

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #131 on: June 06, 2014, 05:10:49 PM »

Saving it.

Interesting. Mind sending me a copy of your corrupted common5 the next time it corrupts?

The only thing i can think of is if something is being compressed in a way that the common5 doesnt like. For example, compressing the char_bust_tex_lz77 inside sc_selcharacter then saving and re-opening will cause that to happen as well. However this has always been that way regardless of bbox version.

Is there anything in particular your exporting/editing when it happens?

Nezha B. Rose
    Guardian of Pokemon Mods
    Special Access

I got a bucket of chicken.

• Awards Smash 3 Team RAGE!! Active Contributor Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #132 on: June 17, 2014, 04:23:46 PM »

wait, is this version of BrawlBox is available on the vaults? I never saw it...

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• Awards Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #133 on: June 17, 2014, 04:33:02 PM »

wait, is this version of BrawlBox is available on the vaults? I never saw it...
    Probably not. I never thought to put it there. Maybe I should. Would it go under Misc->Other?

Next version (if/when it happens) will probably be 0.73a. It's too late to rename this one, I think. And unfortunately I haven't been able to reproduce any more bugs yet Sad

Hey Mewtwo2000 - what's the problem you're having with NeedsNormalMtxArray?
    « Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 05:47:34 PM by libertyernie » Logged

Ricky (Br3)
    KC:MM Family JesterㅤThe Last One Here
    Administrator

• Awards KCMM Storyteller Decade Staff RAGE!! Warm Welcomer

« Reply #134 on: June 17, 2014, 08:39:04 PM »

I suggest you guys get intel from the users on model importing - from what I heard on the WIP thread now and then, some functions don't work quite well on 0.71 (latest build by BJax) and they have to use an older brawlbox in order to make it work as they want to.

ㅤlㅤ

ㅤlㅤ

Pages:  1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 69
    Print
    Jump to: