Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 ... 69
Author Topic: BrawlBox v0.78  (Read 635869 times)
Sammi Husky
Lol Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker >9000 King for a Day

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #240 on: July 23, 2014, 04:55:14 PM »

Sweet. This is something i personally have been wanting for a while now, so here it is. Now, the collisions will be rendered and color coded depending on their type. This will help ease how much you have to guess or keep track of when designing levels, leaving more to the creative spirit rather then "was that a wall or a ceiling? dang better check *click*"

Original: Floors
    Green: Walls
    Red: Ceilings
    white: No type

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• Awards Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #241 on: July 23, 2014, 08:12:09 PM »

Sweet. This is something i personally have been wanting for a while now, so here it is. Now, the collisions will be rendered and color coded depending on their type. This will help ease how much you have to guess or keep track of when designing levels, leaving more to the creative spirit rather then "was that a wall or a ceiling? dang better check *click*"

Slick! Smiley

Blazingflare
    Mega Kitten

Beep Beep Beep Boop

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #242 on: July 23, 2014, 11:59:34 PM »

Hell yeah! Nice one Sammi. With all of these nice features, I might have to start making some stages I have been thinking of.

Mr. AI | Sluigi123
    Expert Kitten

顔へのフーズボール!

• Awards Favorite'd Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #243 on: July 26, 2014, 01:29:50 PM »

Here's a good question. You know those item spawn bones, right? I know each spawn "line" consists of two bones. Was wondering if you'd be able to make lines for the item spawn points. It'll help a lot of people.

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #244 on: July 27, 2014, 07:16:05 PM »

Here's a good question. You know those item spawn bones, right? I know each spawn "line" consists of two bones. Was wondering if you'd be able to make lines for the item spawn points. It'll help a lot of people.

I have just finished that actually. Still a bit ugly though. In any case, i've changed the UI so that the boundaries button is replaced by a dropdown, where you can individually toggle each overlay. (Boundaries, spawn/respawn, and item fields). Other then that, i've also added a little combo box to select your tool type. (Rotation, Translation, Scale). This makes things a bit more fluid, and also allows you to switch your tool while still selecting a bone. The only other things to mention are that the ledgegrabs have their respective collision link Highlighted purple (however you can't see it in this picture), and that dropthrough platforms are rendered yellow.

The UI as of right now, looks like this. The colors of overlays and other things may still be tweaked and such in the future. (especially the item fields, which are currently pretty yuck)

« Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 09:47:45 PM by Sammi Husky » Logged

Mr. AI | Sluigi123
    Expert Kitten

顔へのフーズボール!

• Awards Favorite'd Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #245 on: July 27, 2014, 10:07:38 PM »

I have just finished that actually. Still a bit ugly though. In any case, i've changed the UI so that the boundaries button is replaced by a dropdown, where you can individually toggle each overlay. (Boundaries, spawn/respawn, and item fields). Other then that, i've also added a little combo box to select your tool type. (Rotation, Translation, Scale). This makes things a bit more fluid, and also allows you to switch your tool while still selecting a bone. The only other things to mention are that the ledgegrabs have their respective collision link Highlighted purple (however you can't see it in this picture), and that dropthrough platforms are rendered yellow.

The UI as of right now, looks like this. The colors of overlays and other things may still be tweaked and such in the future. (especially the item fields, which are currently pretty yuck)

Already working on it, even before I even asked... LOL
    I'm seeing so much progress, that I think the next update should be 0.74, IMO.

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #246 on: July 27, 2014, 11:30:24 PM »

Already working on it, even before I even asked... LOL
    I'm seeing so much progress, that I think the next update should be 0.74, IMO.

naaah im fine with 73b.. there's like nothing new really.. if it was the shader viewer, then yes, i'd understand if it was 74

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #247 on: July 28, 2014, 12:53:58 AM »

shader viewer should be version 69 again, just cause of sexiness

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• Awards Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #248 on: July 28, 2014, 08:29:11 AM »

Maybe I'll let Sammi choose the version number this time, since last time I put an "a" instead of a "b" Wink

uyjulian
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #249 on: July 28, 2014, 09:38:58 AM »

I throw this together quickly.

https://github.com/libertyernie/brawltools/pull/5

Install Mono MDK, then change directory to brawltools directory, then put "xbuild ./BrawlTools\ 2.sln" to compile. It will actually compile properly!

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #250 on: July 28, 2014, 12:50:48 PM »

I throw this together quickly.

https://github.com/libertyernie/brawltools/pull/5

Install Mono MDK, then change directory to brawltools directory, then put "xbuild ./BrawlTools\ 2.sln" to compile. It will actually compile properly!

Good stuff! Mono + Mac support right? awesome. i'll go ahead an merge this.

Maybe I'll let Sammi choose the version number this time, since last time I put an "a" instead of a "b" Wink

We could just use a "b" this time i think Smiley Unless i get shaders working, but that's quite a bit of work lol

uyjulian
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #251 on: July 28, 2014, 12:54:47 PM »

Good stuff! Mono + Mac support right? awesome. i'll go ahead an merge this.

We could just use a "b" this time i think Smiley Unless i get shaders working, but that's quite a bit of work lol
    Actually, Mac support isn't working properly, keep on getting NREs. (Linux still works)
    However I can compile with Mono compiler now.

Post Merge: July 29, 2014, 11:29:40 PM
    https://github.com/libertyernie/brawltools/pull/7
    WOO, it finally works!!!
    No MASSIVE wine required anymore, just install mono then type "mono ./BrawlBox.exe" and there you have it!
    Also, Mac works now!
    Now time to work on the audio...
    « Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 11:45:41 PM by uyjulian » Logged

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #252 on: August 02, 2014, 09:48:36 PM »

Alrighty, with that done there is one less thing to do. So, I've still been working on various features and improvements, however for the most part i think i'm out of changes to put in this version. I'm saving really major changes for the next one, that is if i can pull them off.

Are there any other changes being worked on at the moment?

uyjulian
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #253 on: August 02, 2014, 10:07:06 PM »

Alrighty, with that done there is one less thing to do. So, I've still been working on various features and improvements, however for the most part i think i'm out of changes to put in this version. I'm saving really major changes for the next one, that is if i can pull them off.

Are there any other changes being worked on at the moment?
    I am working on OpenAL support (through OpenTK) so that you can play audio files without using Wine (just use Mono). However, I have put that on hitaus, because I am really confused about https://github.com/libertyernie/brawltools/blob/master/BrawlLib/System/Audio/AudioBuffer.cs#L92 , https://github.com/libertyernie/brawltools/blob/master/BrawlLib/System/Audio/AudioBuffer.cs#L93 , https://github.com/libertyernie/brawltools/blob/master/BrawlLib/System/Audio/wAudioBuffer.cs#L62 , and https://github.com/libertyernie/brawltools/blob/master/BrawlLib/System/Audio/wAudioBuffer.cs#L91 . There's very few documentation about Lock and Unlock, and isn't DirectSound8 very outdated anyway?

Leon Exodio
    Holy Kitten

Im back!!

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #254 on: August 02, 2014, 10:10:56 PM »

<a href="http://youtu.be/J8xoJg0N598" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://youtu.be/J8xoJg0N598</a>

Pages:  1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 ... 69
    Print
    Jump to: