Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 ... 69
Author Topic: BrawlBox v0.78  (Read 638422 times)
Ebola16
Importer of Dreams
Boss Kitten

Brawl R&D // Dolphin Emulator Dev

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Sniper Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #435 on: January 02, 2015, 11:07:48 PM »

I don't know if this regression has been reported, but when looking at the texture list in PAT0 Texture Entries, the list is empty. It should not be empty.

Brawlex Advancements (Supplement to the Brawlex thread's original post)
    I use RSBE Brawlex v2.0.0.0 Extended, Win 10, and 3ds Max (3ds Max Guide). Refresh to see my imports!

BlackJax96
    Brawl Mod God

• Awards KCMM Veteran Sniper King for a Day Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #436 on: January 02, 2015, 11:21:33 PM »

I don't know if this regression has been reported, but when looking at the texture list in PAT0 Texture Entries, the list is empty. It should not be empty.

Fixed

Windows 7 Pro SP1 64bit, looks like I have .NET 4.5.50709. English is the language. It does says 0.74 in the properties so that checks out to.

So let me just double check here. Brawlbox v0.74 is showing the popup saying that Brawlbox v0.74 is available as an update? The same version.

I don't really know how to fix that, I'll just put an extra thing to see if that works...

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #437 on: January 03, 2015, 09:02:38 PM »

i was looking into the PM codes trying to help a team with BeX + 3.5 and thought about a feature that might be relatively easy with the code manager. i'll quote the post here:

its coming...  its not really hard its just tedius. would be easier if there was a way to set brawlbox to read codes with multiple values so it doesn't read it as an entirely new code (things like default settings modifier wich anyone can change) maybe i can suggest it later to the BB team. basically i have to fine codes one at a time. basically the codes i have to find are set up as stated in a previous post so the values look like this:

06586??? 000000??
    ????????? ?????????
    ????????? ?????????

the only numbers that matter are the ones listed, the (?) can be any value. the lower 2 rows are being a bit more difficult however. since those directly affect the costumes and order and can be randomely 2 or 3 rows depending on how many were added. total. after those first digets i have to find the "0C" wich basically means the costumes end for that character.

basically if any value's change in the remembered codes it is considered an entirely new code. it would be nice if you can set it to a "wild card" or something to that effect to allow random values and changes easier. (like if you have one gct with default settings 4 lives, and another set as  lives, it would read it as the same code with an edited value.) maybe you can set the wildcards as green/blue etc to make it show a little in a code? tho that is juct an aesthetic touch"

King Draco
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #438 on: January 05, 2015, 10:56:34 AM »

May I ask why moveset editing support was dropped in late BB versions? Will it return for this one?

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine
    Brawl Vault Staff

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #439 on: January 05, 2015, 12:16:01 PM »

May I ask why moveset editing support was dropped in late BB versions? Will it return for this one?
    BlackJax separated the moveset editor from BrawlBox, as it was rather unstable. Though I don't know 100% why.

His alternative was a program he named Ikarus (Ikaros + Icarus). Though BJ retired before he was able to finish it (early 2014), but now that it's been payed off by namq and pikazz (late 2014/early 2015), Ikarus will at least be in a stable state, as stated by his previous posts.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

King Draco
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #440 on: January 05, 2015, 12:50:57 PM »

BlackJax separated the moveset editor from BrawlBox, as it was rather unstable. Though I don't know 100% why.

His alternative was a program he named Ikarus (Ikaros + Icarus). Though BJ retired before he was able to finish it (early 2014), but now that it's been payed off by namq and pikazz (late 2014/early 2015), Ikarus will at least be in a stable state, as stated by his previous posts.
    I see. Thanks for the explanation.

Shinobu Nyan!
    Lol Kitten

How the Cool Kids Dance Once More!!

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Hot Topic Warm Welcomer Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #441 on: January 06, 2015, 06:20:09 PM »

Be it a little flawed, I've always thought there should a way to check for updates without logging in everyday, so I like that an updater is installed.

Click Sig For My Tutorial Thread

I'm Just You're Friendly Forum Pseudo Narcissist
    This is Nyan. She He is indeed random and also definitely not a pervert.
    I Will Accept Everyone's Faults As Long As They're Not Annoying.

BlackJax96
    Brawl Mod God

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #442 on: January 06, 2015, 09:40:29 PM »

BrawlBox v0.74b is coming soon, probably later tonight or tomorrow. It's mainly bug fixes and will be the first time the updater will come into play, so we'll see how that goes.

We have v0.74c planned as well.

I don't know 100% why

BrawlBox's model editor code started to become convoluted with Brawl-specific code and a moveset editor really needs dedicated controls and options as well, so that's why I moved it out.

E-scope12
    Extreme Kitten

Turnabout Storm

• Awards Famous Hacker RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

« Reply #443 on: January 07, 2015, 06:41:42 AM »

I have a question. Is it possible to play STDT in the Brawlbox Model Viewer?

E-scope

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]
    [/url]

Power Marshall
    -JDeLL~
    Special Access

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Tutorial Writer

« Reply #444 on: January 07, 2015, 08:11:22 AM »

Hate to be the bearer of bad news; can anyone confirm this?

On BB v0.74b, I load the model, then the motionetc, I select an animation, and nothing happens; I can't even hit play, and the model doesn't change. Hopefully this was just a bad update on my part.

Want to learn about my new project? Click here!
    Updated 1/18

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #445 on: January 07, 2015, 08:55:07 AM »

ur not the only 1.. no animation files wants to play in bb 74b.. nor shows how many frames it has.

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

Ashley and Red
    Lol Kitten

AKA Mougeki Mero (Retired/Doing mods for Personal)

• Awards Heart Container >9000 Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #446 on: January 07, 2015, 08:56:59 AM »

ur not the only 1.. no animation files wants to play in bb 74b.. nor shows how many frames it has.

you too? Brawl animations works, but oher game animations, nope

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #447 on: January 07, 2015, 09:04:08 AM »

well to prove wat power marshal said... here's Korra rigged on shiek, and with the animations shown on the left side, but on the bottom, it says 0 frames and play not being able to be clicked on. does the same thing with srt0, shp0, vis0, and pat0

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

Power Marshall
    -JDeLL~
    Special Access

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Tutorial Writer

« Reply #448 on: January 07, 2015, 10:11:23 AM »

well to prove wat power marshall* said... here's Korra rigged on shiek, and with the animations shown on the left side, but on the bottom, it says 0 frames and play not being able to be clicked on. does the same thing with srt0, shp0, vis0, and pat0

So it is a general thing. Hmm.. maybe something was forgotten to be implemented so that Brawlbox could edit animations. If so I understand and await v0.74c or rather v0.74bb lol

Want to learn about my new project? Click here!
    Updated 1/18

BlackJax96
    Brawl Mod God

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #449 on: January 07, 2015, 12:35:38 PM »

Fixed and updated

Pages:  1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 ... 69
    Print
    Jump to: