Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 ... 69
Author Topic: BrawlBox v0.78  (Read 635957 times)
pikazz
Heroic Kitten

Machinimator!

• Awards Renowned Hacker Pin Collector Good Citizen Helping Hand

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #510 on: February 12, 2015, 03:45:04 PM »

test set it as cull_inside since it can be one of those polygons that is already modeled inverted so if you invert the invert you will get it as normal o:

Stupid Tinypic :C

Nasca Corp
    Hyper Kitten

Hello Kitty! Member

• Awards Active Contributor Dedicated Hacker Tutorial Writer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #511 on: February 12, 2015, 03:50:01 PM »

test set it as cull_inside since it can be one of those polygons that is already modeled inverted so if you invert the invert you will get it as normal o:

no dude, always that i use the brawlbox versions with optimize mode i get a black model like that, if i turn the cull mode then the outline on head will not work, becouse is the same material for all outline polygons, idk what can be

Nova the Fairy Chinchilla
    Advanced Kitten

"Stupid Abobo! I am not food!"

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #512 on: February 12, 2015, 04:44:31 PM »

Ok, that'll be great.

Post Merge: February 12, 2015, 04:46:49 PM
    Is
    you don't have .net installed.

Is .Net a program?
    « Last Edit: February 12, 2015, 04:46:49 PM by Chibiyima » Logged

I love to singa
    About the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a
    I love to singa
    About a sky of blue-a or a tea for two-a...
    WHAT THE HECK IS THAT!?

"You Idiot!, That was a piece a scared piece of the Triforce!, not a pie-force!, you're so stupid Abobo!" - Zelda from Abobo's Big Adventure

uyjulian
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #513 on: February 12, 2015, 04:55:21 PM »

Ok, that'll be great.

Post Merge: February 12, 2015, 04:46:49 PM
    Is
    Is .Net a program?

http://www.microsoft.com/net
    or you can install it through Windows Update

BlackJax96
    Brawl Mod God

• Awards KCMM Veteran Sniper King for a Day Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #514 on: February 12, 2015, 05:18:30 PM »

Dimenssions are ok, all 256 x 256, i ve made 2 models, one without outline using BBx 67b and works good on game, this one was made with outline on bb 73b but looks like that in game, the material for the outline are on "cull outside" thats the reason just the head looks good, if i made this on 67b goods looks on game, but there is a lot of lag, and i want to optimize it with this version, here is the pcs if anyone can see it, but i ve see all and all seems in order. http://www.mediafire.com/download/1uzumw6lzgdvx9g/FitLucas03.pcs

Post Merge: February 12, 2015, 03:39:28 PM
    on brawlbox 0.73b, yeah i not replace any material and just in shader 0 i put the textureref0 on True

It doesn't seem like a material issue actually, it does seem like an issue with culling. It's like the head outline is culled one way and the rest is culled the other. I'm not talking about material culling, I'm talking about the actual object's facepoint order per face.

The weird part is that a problem like that would display in BrawlBox. You're gonna have to test it by making a copy of the outline material PER object. Don't assign all the objects to one material. Then try changing the culling on each separate material. Another thing you can try to do is reoptimize the object and check "Force CCW".

Also, you don't need UVs, colors or normals on any of those outline objects, nor a texture. Set the outline material's Light Channel 1 material color to black, change the material color source to register, and remove the texture reference. I think Brawlbox allows you to delete the UV and color references from the object. If not, I'll see if I can make sure it's working for the next release. I'll also add support for deleting the normal reference.

I took a look at the model but I didn't see anything wrong right off the bat and I don't have time to test any changes atm, so it's up to you or somebody else to fix it.

Nasca Corp
    Hyper Kitten

Hello Kitty! Member

• Awards Active Contributor Dedicated Hacker Tutorial Writer

« Reply #515 on: February 12, 2015, 05:39:23 PM »

It doesn't seem like a material issue actually, it does seem like an issue with culling. It's like the head outline is culled one way and the rest is culled the other. I'm not talking about material culling, I'm talking about the actual object's facepoint order per face.

The weird part is that a problem like that would display in BrawlBox. You're gonna have to test it by making a copy of the outline material PER object. Don't assign all the objects to one material. Then try changing the culling on each separate material. Another thing you can try to do is reoptimize the object and check "Force CCW".

Also, you don't need UVs, colors or normals on any of those outline objects, nor a texture. Set the outline material's Light Channel 1 material color to black, change the material color source to register, and remove the texture reference. I think Brawlbox allows you to delete the UV and color references from the object. If not, I'll see if I can make sure it's working for the next release. I'll also add support for deleting the normal reference.

I took a look at the model but I didn't see anything wrong right off the bat and I don't have time to test any changes atm, so it's up to you or somebody else to fix it.

ITS strange, but on every model that i import on the newest version of brawl box i get a totally black model in game(any model witouth outline), even if i replace the shader, maybe i dont have settings good, or i m texturizing on 3dmax bad, but im apliyng the same textures.

this are mmy settings

_________________________________________________ ____________________________________________

I ve fix it Smiley  http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73105.0
    « Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 04:21:17 PM by Nasca Corp » Logged

Doq
    Extreme Kitten

Coconut is best Neko.

• Awards Ceiling Cat

« Reply #516 on: February 13, 2015, 07:09:38 PM »

When I try to open Brawlbox, the message says "Brawlbox is not a valid win32 application". Is there a 32-bit version of Brawlbox in there?
    Eh?

BlackJax96
    Brawl Mod God

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #517 on: February 13, 2015, 08:08:34 PM »

nice work

Eh?

dat x64 based processor though.

Anyway, I just didn't realize that the Release build settings weren't set to AnyCPU with "Prefer 32 bit" set to true.

BrawlLib, however, still uses framework 4.0 so that it's still supported on XP (even though BrawlBox isn't). Because of that, I can't check "Prefer 32-bit", and I'm not sure if that will affect anything. We'll see how it goes when it's released.

Advanced Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #518 on: February 15, 2015, 03:29:42 PM »

http://www.microsoft.com/net
    or you can install it through Windows Update

I can't. The Windows XP won't update no more.

I love to singa
    I love to singa
    WHAT THE HECK IS THAT!?

"You Idiot!, That was a piece a scared piece of the Triforce!, not a pie-force!, you're so stupid Abobo!" - Zelda from Abobo's Big Adventure

uyjulian
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #519 on: February 15, 2015, 03:46:14 PM »

Time to upgrade your OS... or use Linux.

BlackJax96
    Brawl Mod God

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #520 on: February 15, 2015, 04:18:22 PM »

Oh, you should've mentioned your OS. Microsoft dropped support for XP, and in order to implement the new updater we had to as well. You need to upgrade.

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #521 on: February 15, 2015, 04:52:56 PM »

Oh, you should've mentioned your OS. Microsoft dropped support for XP, and in order to implement the new updater we had to as well. You need to upgrade.
    this ^

either upgrade to Vista, 7, or 8/8.1.. those r still supported by Microsoft.

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

Advanced Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #522 on: February 15, 2015, 10:00:41 PM »

I can't. It'll delete all my stuff once I upgrade my computer!

I love to singa
    I love to singa
    WHAT THE HECK IS THAT!?

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #523 on: February 15, 2015, 10:03:52 PM »

I can't. It'll delete all my stuff once I upgrade my computer!
    ummm thats only if u install a new version of windows... if u pick "upgrade", u'll keep all of ur files and it'll all be moved into a folder called "windows.old" in ur C drive.

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

Advanced Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #524 on: February 15, 2015, 10:27:06 PM »

I'll try!

Post Merge: February 15, 2015, 10:34:34 PM
    ummm thats only if u install a new version of windows... if u pick "upgrade", u'll keep all of ur files and it'll all be moved into a folder called "windows.old" in ur C drive.

I may try, but look here
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/upgrade-from-windows-vista-xp-tutorial
    « Last Edit: February 15, 2015, 10:34:34 PM by Chibiyima » Logged

I love to singa
    I love to singa
    WHAT THE HECK IS THAT!?

Pages:  1 ... 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 ... 69
    Print
    Jump to: