Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 ... 69
Author Topic: BrawlBox v0.78  (Read 635870 times)
E-scope12
Extreme Kitten

Turnabout Storm

• Awards Famous Hacker RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #810 on: July 12, 2015, 04:50:41 PM »

I have some suggestions for Brawlbox.

1. Import light.bin from Super Smash Bros. for Wii U into a .scn0.

2. Import .omo from Super Smash Bros. for Wii U into a .chr0.

E-scope

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]
    [/url]

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #811 on: July 12, 2015, 04:57:13 PM »

No one's been able to figure out those files.

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #812 on: July 12, 2015, 05:03:18 PM »

SmashU light.bin files isnt like SCN0 pal, its very different due to 2 files being used for stage lighting.

AreaLight and Light0

light - stage lighting color
    areaLight - light position and lighting type (also has other data in there that i couldnt figure out)

as for omo files... only the header is figured out, keyframes arnt yet.. and the omo files might have multiple animation files stored within them.
    « Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 05:43:44 PM by DSX8 » Logged

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine
    Brawl Vault Staff

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #813 on: July 12, 2015, 05:40:18 PM »

If we're giving suggestions for those who intend on taking up BrawlBox, then one would be to preserve bone rotations upon import, as with some models (with their original skeletons), certain bones will rotate in an unwanted way upon importing.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker >9000 King for a Day

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #814 on: July 12, 2015, 05:59:46 PM »

as for omo files... only the header is figured out, keyframes arnt yet.. and the omo files might have multiple animation files stored within them.

Working on it  Smiley

If we're giving suggestions for those who intend on taking up BrawlBox, then one would be to preserve bone rotations upon import, as with some models (with their original skeletons), certain bones will rotate in an unwanted way upon importing.

I may look into this as well!

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine
    Brawl Vault Staff

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #815 on: July 12, 2015, 06:55:38 PM »

If you do look into it, Sammi, then I would suggest testing with a Smash Wii U model, as the majority of them have the issue. Look at their face and left arm bones.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

« Reply #816 on: July 12, 2015, 07:36:20 PM »

I still need help with this, though, please Cry :

I need help; I'm doing an import request for Toon Link's eyes, and in-game there are some glitches:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=74587

I used v .76, and the "Add New Object"

BlackJax96
    Brawl Mod God

• Awards KCMM Veteran Sniper King for a Day Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #817 on: July 12, 2015, 07:48:20 PM »

This isn't a help thread.

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #818 on: July 12, 2015, 08:03:24 PM »

I thought I've seen a lot of people post problems with BrawlBox here, though, and this is a BrawlBox-related problem. Undecided

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #819 on: July 12, 2015, 08:17:11 PM »

lol seems like u didnt even set the vasability bone to the FS object, nor added the original material and shader for that object to ur model.

altho idk y u want to use blender when u can sign up for a free student version of 3ds max...

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #820 on: July 12, 2015, 08:25:30 PM »

I did set the visibility bones, and I copied the materials; I didn't copy the shaders, though, so I'll try that! Thanks! Smiley

And there are many reasons that I want to use Blender. The main one being that Blender is 100% free for non-students as well, and has no trial limit. Other reasons include the following, but there are other ones as well:

Rare texture glitches(This Toon Link one is the only one I've run into so far)
    No glitched Normals
    No glitched UVs
    Easy weighting
    No size glitches(If you use the proper import)

BlackJax96
    Brawl Mod God

• Awards KCMM Veteran Sniper King for a Day Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #821 on: July 12, 2015, 09:05:33 PM »

I thought I've seen a lot of people post problems with BrawlBox here, though, and this is a BrawlBox-related problem. Undecided

Any brawl modding problem could be brawlbox related. Im srs here

People posting here with problems do so because a specific bug is causing it, not because they forget to link a shader or whatever.

And there are many reasons that I want to use Blender. The main one being that Blender is 100% free for non-students as well, and has no trial limit. Other reasons include the following, but there are other ones as well:

Rare texture glitches(This Toon Link one is the only one I've run into so far)
    No glitched Normals
    No glitched UVs
    Easy weighting
    No size glitches(If you use the proper import)

Make a proper tutorial and people might start listening to you. probablynotthough
    « Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 09:07:00 PM by BlackJax96 » Logged

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #822 on: July 13, 2015, 10:49:31 AM »

I am gonna make a tutorial, right after I finish Wolf Link(Haven't started even extracting his model yet, though, cause I'm super-busy), and I even PM'ed Sharky how to do it, and he got it to work. Plus I've gotten it to work for 2 mediocre imports, and I'm working on modeling hair and some swords and will import that. And I was mainly referring to the bug of Toon Link's eyes being bright yellow and his back sword always being visible, even though I wasn't even importing anything to his head. Which I believe is caused by a BrawlBox bug, which is why I mentioned it. But the shaders being copied might fix the bug where the model disappears. Cheesy But yes, I'm gonna make a tutorial on importing with Blender, and within a week from now or less, I'm gonna start importing Wolf Link and write the tutorial during the process.

Afterthought
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Ninja Renowned Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #823 on: July 13, 2015, 11:44:45 AM »

I am gonna make a tutorial, right after I finish Wolf Link(Haven't started even extracting his model yet, though, cause I'm super-busy), and I even PM'ed Sharky how to do it, and he got it to work. Plus I've gotten it to work for 2 mediocre imports, and I'm working on modeling hair and some swords and will import that. And I was mainly referring to the bug of Toon Link's eyes being bright yellow and his back sword always being visible, even though I wasn't even importing anything to his head. Which I believe is caused by a BrawlBox bug, which is why I mentioned it. But the shaders being copied might fix the bug where the model disappears. Cheesy But yes, I'm gonna make a tutorial on importing with Blender, and within a week from now or less, I'm gonna start importing Wolf Link and write the tutorial during the process.

Still isn't the thread for all that. Post all of that on one of your own threads, not in this one.

so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #824 on: July 17, 2015, 02:31:46 PM »

How possible would it be to implement a transparent BB background? i was thinking about it.  i constantly go back and forth with reference pics/video when doing texturing or animation, it might be an interesting feature if possible, tho knowing a few programs that use something similar, it can be quite heavy as well. tho it would allow you to see anything behind brawlbox as you mess with the model viewer. you could even trace an animation so to speak like that (overlapping model and gif/video and making your changes to match)

anyway that was just an idea i got randomely. i noticed you can make a vertex patch in the newer brawlboxes. if i'm not mistaken thats similar to how the original method for vertex hacking was correct? say i had 2 samus models, one vetexed, the other not, can i morph the vertex edits to the default model?

Pages:  1 ... 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 ... 69
    Print
    Jump to: