Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 ... 69
Author Topic: BrawlBox v0.78  (Read 638367 times)
E-scope12
Extreme Kitten

Turnabout Storm

• Awards Famous Hacker RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #885 on: March 15, 2016, 03:30:03 PM »

I have an idea for Brawlbox. I was thinking that for the scn0 editing in model viewer that we should add a attatch button by selecting a bone then attaching it and then playing the animation to create a lighting moving animation in the model viewer to attach a stage light to a bone. Another idea that I have is that we should import model.nud files from Smash Wii U into Brawlbox with the GLSL Shaders if it is possible.
    « Last Edit: March 28, 2016, 06:41:00 PM by E-scope12 » Logged

E-scope

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]
    [/url]

Midnight_B1u3
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #886 on: March 17, 2016, 05:53:28 PM »

I'm using WineBottler to run BrawlBox and I can't use the advanced model editor. Is there a fix? (I bundled it into an app with dotnet 4.5)

Agent One
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #887 on: April 22, 2016, 08:51:44 AM »

I have been having problems with Brawlbox v0.63b. I know this is not the most recent version, but it is the last version to project visual hitboxes since Blackjax "Ikarus" never got off the ground. I recently got into character modding, and I've downloaded some custom character mods to replace other characters in the game. I took up modding to try and balance custom characters to be less over powered. When I try to save, the program crashes. Is there any way to fix this or a different program? I have been using Smash Attacks to alter the characters, but its impossible to know what that data looks like in-game without visual aid.  
    « Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 08:53:09 AM by Agent One » Logged

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine
    Brawl Vault Staff

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #888 on: April 22, 2016, 09:02:21 AM »

Sometimes characters that were edited strictly with PSA will not be able to be opened, saved, or both with BB v0.68b.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

R̢i҉̴̛͜d̷̕҉̴l̨̧͠͡e͘͜͠y̴̶͡͠͞
    Supreme Kitten

Urgh...

• Awards Fiery Topic Famous Hacker King for a Day Hey! Listen!

« Reply #889 on: April 30, 2016, 05:18:40 AM »

Not sure if it's just me or not, but sometimes, animations in latest version look different from how they are in older versions (0.73 and below) and in the game. This can range from some minor clipping to limbs going ape[censored] instead of properly going from one pose to another. This is very annoying because there are several features and fixes in latest version that are not present in older versions, but i can't just safely make animations without having to fix something.

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

« Reply #890 on: April 30, 2016, 10:09:53 AM »

I'm not sure if this is a bug, but every single time I ever use the weight tool in BrawlBox .76b and save, if I re-open the file, it'll vertex the points that I re-weighted to some random spot, and this drives me nuts, especially since it only does it after saving. Does anyone know of a fix?

E-scope12
    Extreme Kitten

Turnabout Storm

• Awards Famous Hacker RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

« Reply #891 on: May 01, 2016, 05:59:24 PM »

Its been a while since we had a new version of Brawlbox. I already came up with some ideas.

Post Merge: May 01, 2016, 05:59:51 PM
    Its been a while since we had a new version of Brawlbox. I already came up with some ideas.

E-scope

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]
    [/url]

Ebola16
    Importer of Dreams
    Boss Kitten

Brawl R&D // Dolphin Emulator Dev

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Sniper Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #892 on: May 05, 2016, 03:38:11 PM »

Major error: Brawlbox v0.76b crashes when attempting to replace common3.pac's sora_menu_sel_char.rel

I filed an automated error report for this too.

I'd like to see this fixed!

Solved in v0.77
    « Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 12:04:57 AM by Ebola16 » Logged

Brawlex Advancements (Supplement to the Brawlex thread's original post)
    I use RSBE Brawlex v2.0.0.0 Extended, Win 10, and 3ds Max (3ds Max Guide). Refresh to see my imports!

SouperSpookioBros
    Newbie Kitten

The tiers are lies; Kirby is God tier

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #893 on: May 05, 2016, 05:29:03 PM »

Hey guys.

So I wanted to do something with the Halberd stage and Meta Knight. I opened the Halberd stage in the advanced model editor (or whatever it's called). Then I opened Meta Knight under the files tab on the right section. At first, I didn't see him. I looked inside the Halberd, however, and I could see Meta Knight. I want to know, is there a way to move Meta Knight, so that he is above the Halberd? Like, translating all of Meta Knight instead of just one bone? Or is there a way to select all of the bones?

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

« Reply #894 on: May 06, 2016, 11:12:13 AM »

You could probably translate whichever bone is Meta Knight's root bone; i.e. For regular fighters, it's the TransN or TopN, but in this case, probably a hip bone or something.

SouperSpookioBros
    Newbie Kitten

The tiers are lies; Kirby is God tier

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #895 on: May 06, 2016, 03:18:41 PM »

You could probably translate whichever bone is Meta Knight's root bone; i.e. For regular fighters, it's the TransN or TopN, but in this case, probably a hip bone or something.
    Thanks, man! This really helped me, so now I can make accurate size measurements. Cheesy

Oh yeah, and the bone for MK is also TopN.

\"Can\'t let you do that, CarFox.\"<br />--CarWolf

Mr. AI | Sluigi123
    Expert Kitten

顔へのフーズボール!

• Awards Favorite'd Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #896 on: May 06, 2016, 07:14:19 PM »

Not sure if it's just me or not, but sometimes, animations in latest version look different from how they are in older versions (0.73 and below) and in the game. This can range from some minor clipping to limbs going ape[censored] instead of properly going from one pose to another. This is very annoying because there are several features and fixes in latest version that are not present in older versions, but i can't just safely make animations without having to fix something.
    I've been at that problem for a while now as well. I hope that this gets fixed in a future update. It's best to use 0.67 for animations.
    « Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 12:51:12 PM by sluigi123 » Logged

Ebola16
    Importer of Dreams
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #897 on: June 09, 2016, 11:48:49 PM »

Brawlbox just auto-updated to v0.77 for me, however I now get an error message "Unable to find Octokit.dll" upon opening a file type that has been associated with Brawlbox. If I execute Brawlbox directly then this error does not occur (Octokit.dll is in the same directory as Brawlbox v0.77). Has anyone found a fix for this issue? I'm always glad to see a new Brawlbox update though!

I use RSBE Brawlex v2.0.0.0 Extended, Win 10, and 3ds Max (3ds Max Guide). Refresh to see my imports!

BlackJax96
    Brawl Mod God

• Awards KCMM Veteran Sniper King for a Day Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #898 on: June 10, 2016, 12:34:27 AM »

Go ahead and delete it and redownload off the vault, I updated the download exe but it's not a full hotfix release since I caught it so soon.

Ebola16
    Importer of Dreams
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #899 on: June 10, 2016, 12:41:46 AM »

Go ahead and delete it and redownload off the vault, I updated the download exe but it's not a full hotfix release since I caught it so soon.

The vault download did not have any problems. Thanks for your support! Also, if I find further issues with Brawlbox would you prefer them to be reported on this thread or on GitHub?

Pages:  1 ... 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 ... 69
    Print
    Jump to: