Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  [1] 2 3
Author Topic: ~CR4CK3RW0LF's Den of Haxorz [CURRENT PROJECT: NOT QUITE A SECRET TO EVERYBODY]~  (Read 22628 times)
Wulfbang Meow
Fang of Scruffiness
Supreme Kitten

*Terminator Theme Music*

• Awards KCMM Awards 2011 Winner Heart Container KCMM Storyteller Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « on: May 04, 2014, 07:30:28 AM »

HACKER INTRODUCTION
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiya folks, im CR4CK3RW0LF aka Wulfbang Draufganger aka Wulfbang Meow.. as well as a lot of other aliases but the first two are the most common.

you might have heard of me from forever ago. i was pretty active on the forums for a while.. but i havent been hacking in years.. however Smash 4 (aka Smash Wii U/3DS) has brought back a little enthusiasm for brawl hacking.. so here i am.

Im mostly a texture hacker.. im currently in school for graphic design and have 4+ years of photoshop experience.. so textures is where i feel most comfortable.

will probably edit this later for more info.. =3

CURRENT PROJECT:
    ABADDON V3

PROJECT IDEAS:

Alternates for Spiral Galaxy (platforms? final destination version? "skin" for Project M stages?)
    Red from Solatorobo (over fox)

PROJECT
    SUPER SMASH BROS. BRAWL X2 ACCENT CORE PLUS R SIGN EXTENDED CURRENTLY ON HOLD!

TO DO LIST: UPDATED 5/6/2014
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    MELEE CHARACTERS:
    ---------------------------------------------

• Mewtwo: Playable Needs CSP, BP and Stock Icons (possible modifications to size of character model?)
    • Roy: Playable Needs CSP, BP and Stock Icons
    • Pichu: "Playable" Needs CSP, BP and Stock Icons Crashes at Result Screen
    • Young Link: Playable Needs CSP, BP and Stock Icons (Better PSA?) SFX not working
    • Dr. Mario: Playable Needs CSP, BP and Stock Icons Needs better PSA (Down B broken animation), Alt Colors missing (had to duplicate existing to fill palette)

MELEE STAGES:
    ----------------------

Battlefield
    Brinstar Depths
    Final Destination
    Flat Zone
    Fountain of Dreams
    Fourside
    Great Bay
    Icicle Mountain
    Kingdom
    Kingdom II
    Kongo Jungle
    Mute City
    Poké Floats
    Princess Peach's Castle
    Venom
    Yoshi's Story

SMASH 64 STAGES:
    ----------------------
    MUSHROOM KINGDOM
    CONGO JUNGLE
    HYRULE CASTLE
    PLANET ZEBES
    MUSHROOM KINGDOM
    PEACH'S CASTLE
    YOSHI'S ISLAND
    DREAM LAND
    SECTOR Z
    SAFFRON CITY
    TITLE SCREEN
    FINAL DESTINATION

RELEASES:

« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 05:18:47 PM by Wulfbang Meow » Logged

TheDarkMysteryMan
    Extreme Kitten

Oh you're a Mod? You think I care? Let's talk real

• Awards Cookie Clicker! Dedicated Hacker Hot Topic Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: May 04, 2014, 02:56:26 PM »

I can find some sound files of the Melee characters and put them in a sfx fike if that can help.

Wulfbang Meow
    Fang of Scruffiness
    Supreme Kitten

*Terminator Theme Music*

• Awards KCMM Awards 2011 Winner Heart Container KCMM Storyteller Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: May 04, 2014, 03:23:55 PM »

I can find some sound files of the Melee characters and put them in a sfx fike if that can help.

that would actually, although ill have to remember how to put them on a character lol

TheDarkMysteryMan
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: May 04, 2014, 04:07:37 PM »

Okay so i was able to collect all the sounds from Dr. Mario. They are all in high quality .wav format.

Here is the link to the Zip.https://www.dropbox.com/s/1w5xdwanrytoyok/Dr.%20Mario%20Sounds%20%28All%29.zip

As of now, i'm currently collecting all the sounds of the Forgotten Melee Characters. Ill keep you updated.

Wulfbang Meow
    Fang of Scruffiness
    Supreme Kitten

*Terminator Theme Music*

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: May 04, 2014, 09:06:07 PM »

Okay so i was able to collect all the sounds from Dr. Mario. They are all in high quality .wav format.

Here is the link to the Zip.https://www.dropbox.com/s/1w5xdwanrytoyok/Dr.%20Mario%20Sounds%20%28All%29.zip

As of now, i'm currently collecting all the sounds of the Forgotten Melee Characters. Ill keep you updated.

thanks, ill have to mention you somewhere when i finish the hack. =P

UPDATE: ive successfully added mewtwo to the roster with a PSA and SFX thanks to this hack pack created by KJP which pretty much did most of the work for me. =P

however i havent applied CSP's, Battle Portraits, or stock icons.. but that will come later after i finish getting all the characters ACTUALLY in the game..

i have run into a speed bump at the moment as the young link pack i downloaded is freezing at the CSS screen.. my room is in pieces at the moment due to life circumstances..

TheDarkMysteryMan
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: May 05, 2014, 02:24:30 AM »

I was able to collect Pichu's audio files as well.
    Here they are:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fm0gpcydbca7vq1/Pichu.zip
    I'm going for Roy next.

Post Merge: May 05, 2014, 12:44:31 PM
    I have collected all of Roy's sounds.
    Here it is: https://www.dropbox.com/s/tligxcb9be9zszt/GameCube%20-%20Super%20Smash%20Bros%20Melee%20-%20Roy.zip
    Looks like that's it for sound. Anything else?
    « Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 12:45:16 PM by ダークミステリーマン » Logged

Wulfbang Meow
    Fang of Scruffiness
    Supreme Kitten

*Terminator Theme Music*

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: May 05, 2014, 07:06:55 PM »

I was able to collect Pichu's audio files as well.
    Here they are:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fm0gpcydbca7vq1/Pichu.zip
    I'm going for Roy next.

Post Merge: May 05, 2014, 12:44:31 PM
    I have collected all of Roy's sounds.
    Here it is: https://www.dropbox.com/s/tligxcb9be9zszt/GameCube%20-%20Super%20Smash%20Bros%20Melee%20-%20Roy.zip
    Looks like that's it for sound. Anything else?

well i do have some issues that are highlighted in yellow and red.. orange is optional?

im looking for hacks that are as brawl-esque as possible.. im not recreating melee, im not recreating smash 64, im not looking for god PSA's, i want something to attach to vanilla brawl as though it was DLC.

stages will be the same way, i know mewtwo2000 has most if not all of those stages listed in his vault.. which usually come with a brawl sized version, ill be using those. =P

UPDATE: successfully ported more than one character, Young Link is now playable. issues listed. =3

working on Dr. Mario, who might prove more difficult as YL and Mewtwo were hack compilations and Dr. M im collecting pieces of..

UPDATE 2, THE REVENGE: Dr. Mario is now "Playable" but has issues listed in OP..

gonna stop for today, will start again tomorrow with roy.
    « Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 09:13:24 PM by Wulfbang Meow » Logged

TheDarkMysteryMan
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: May 05, 2014, 09:52:44 PM »

I'm on the Dr. Mario Csp, Bp, and Stock icon if your not using the P:M ones.

Wulfbang Meow
    Fang of Scruffiness
    Supreme Kitten

*Terminator Theme Music*

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: May 06, 2014, 10:42:55 AM »

I'm on the Dr. Mario Csp, Bp, and Stock icon if your not using the P:M ones.

i would prefer brawl styled ones since they would fit better, but he would also look like a clone of mario (which he obviously is.. but thats not the point >.>)

UPDATE: ALL CHARACTERS ARE SELECTABLE AND "PLAYABLE" IN BRAWL YAAAAAYY!!! =D

Issues will be worked on, obviously Pichu is the biggest problem, crashes are a no-no.. then ill probably work my way up to Dr.Mario

Roy doesnt have a PSA atm, but im working on that..
    « Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 10:52:16 AM by Wulfbang Meow » Logged

TheDarkMysteryMan
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9 on: May 06, 2014, 10:49:56 AM »

Roy needs some more extensive testing ATM, but if i remember right, he doesnt have a PSA right now..
    Perhaps you could use P:M's Roy if you can modified it and ask permission from the PBRM.

Wulfbang Meow
    Fang of Scruffiness
    Supreme Kitten

*Terminator Theme Music*

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10 on: May 06, 2014, 11:42:39 AM »

Perhaps you could use P:M's Roy if you can modified it and ask permission from the PBRM.

yeah im gonna hunt down a simple "like melee" one first maybe.. cause P:M's roy is probably riddled with all kinds of edits that i simply dont have the know-how to mess with..

and OMG finding mewtwo2000's already made melee 64 pack was a godsend, gonna test and hopefully it doesnt conflict with what i already have..

TheDarkMysteryMan
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11 on: May 06, 2014, 11:47:12 AM »

yeah im gonna hunt down a simple "like melee" one first maybe.. cause P:M's roy is probably riddled with all kinds of edits that i simply dont have the know-how to mess with.. and OMG finding mewtwo2000's already made melee 64 pack was a godsend, gonna test and hopefully it doesnt conflict with what i already have..
    THank heavens.

Wulfbang Meow
    Fang of Scruffiness
    Supreme Kitten

*Terminator Theme Music*

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12 on: May 07, 2014, 09:05:17 AM »

THank heavens.

well i couldnt get M2K's actual one working cause he didnt put a txt file of his coding in there, but i found one similar enough that i think he either collaborated with or their just mentioning him because it has his stages.. either way they are pretty much all there!

however it has other stages that are a little more along the lines of custom stuff, such as robz's Dracula Castle and others that i dont intend to be there. while the stages are great and really creative, that isnt what this hack pack is meant to be. =/

some stages might need some sprucing up however.. the straight 64 ports are simply too texture bland, ESPECIALLY the backgrounds.. but once im restored to fomer glory those should be easy fixes.

UPDATE: Grrr.. my wii keeps soft freezing at the strap loader... it would do it on occasion, but now its been like 4 times in a row!! Dx

gonna ask the code guys and see if maybe its the order i have the codes listed in, but for now im gonna attempt a format of my SD...

UPDATE 2: Nope, gotta go ask the code guys now.. it doesnt make much sense since it was working fine last night.. but only now is it acting up!?! wtf..

UPDATE 3: Fixed it on my own, code guys dont look at help thread enough, or just simply didnt know what was wrong.. either way its working again.. but the frustration of it all was taxing so im taking a break with a simple texture hack =P
    « Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 06:07:59 PM by Wulfbang Meow » Logged

Wulfbang Meow
    Fang of Scruffiness
    Supreme Kitten

*Terminator Theme Music*

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #13 on: May 15, 2014, 07:26:51 AM »

Ok sorry for taking so long to get back here, but starting school again is making things difficult.. i just came back and now all my stuff has grinded to a halt..

hopefully that will change over the weekend after work since i wont be so dead from a 1 hour drive home from school..

as for hacks, im currently trying out Project M 3.0 so i can see what exactly they've done to change everything.. hopefully after figuring that out i can fix it for VBrawl and use it. =P

also brewing up a lot of ideas that might happen and might not depending on if i can get back into stage hacking.. i feel so rusty!! Dx

and finally i guess i should show you guys the texture hack im working on.. back before all your fancy ass model importing we had to get more creative and imagine the character over another in order to get what we wanted.. this was what got me into hacking in the first place.. so many creative ideas =P

so here is Red Savarin from Solatorobo:

obviously it still needs some work, but its coming along nicely.. =3
    « Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 07:27:55 AM by Wulfbang Meow » Logged

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

Resident Lunatic & Fox Fanatic

• Awards Ceiling Cat Star Hacker RAGE!! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #14 on: May 15, 2014, 07:31:38 AM »

yeah im gonna hunt down a simple "like melee" one first maybe.. cause P:M's roy is probably riddled with all kinds of edits that i simply dont have the know-how to mess with..

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29268
    *Hides behind table*

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Pages:  [1] 2 3
    Print
    Jump to: