Vivian
Tiffany
Rogue the dark mage
Flare
Destiny
Flashy Rose
Celestria

Pages:  [1] 2 3 4 ... 25
Author Topic: Super Smash Sisters Generations (DLC on the way!!)  (Read 118839 times)
Tyshy
Lol Kitten

Super Smash Sisters Creator

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Active Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « on: May 05, 2014, 10:40:57 AM »

Also need help with:
    Thp vids
    sss portraits
    Kirby hats
    « Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 04:29:04 PM by tyshy » Logged

Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

Chimæra
    Mega Kitten

That doesn't sound good.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: May 07, 2014, 03:27:19 PM »

It'd be cool if you weren't so vague with your post(s). What exactly are you doing with the game? re you asking for help? Are you asking for support?

ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Tyshy
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: May 08, 2014, 05:27:21 AM »

It'd be cool if you weren't so vague with your post(s). What exactly are you doing with the game? re you asking for help? Are you asking for support?
    I'm actually trying to get feedback on how everything looks. And more ideas for new characters

Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Nah
    Advanced Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: May 08, 2014, 10:14:50 PM »

I'm actually trying to get feedback on how everything looks. And more ideas for new characters

Tyshy
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: May 09, 2014, 05:48:05 AM »

really? lol so what should I change

Mr.Misfortune
    Extreme Kitten

Misfortune

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #5 on: May 11, 2014, 07:18:44 PM »

Okay so first off, I'm really down with the whole Super Smash Sisters concept. I think it's a great idea to gather all of the women from their series and put them into one game where they can clash it out and have fun etc;. What I don't like, however, is the following:

1. You are extremely vague with what it is you're trying to do. Let me explain a bit further. Every thread I've seen has nothing about the game, just pictures with you hoping one of us can give you some kind of decent feedback. Though, Super Smash Sisters is more than just pictures. I need SOMETHING to go off of here. The pictures have me so interested, but what about the concept of everything else? Will you be doing anything for Subspace? If so, what's the deal about it? What's the story of this game even about? Before you get all the backgrounds for the character splices you are about to create, why don't you work on that first? All in all, there's just not enough for me to go on.

2. The character names. Now I'm not one to judge anyone for any names that they may have. Everyone is free to express their creativity however they so please..but if I may make suggestion..Sondraya?..I mean I understand, Sonic is a woman woo-hoo, but SONDRAYA? I mean Amy Rose is already there. Do you even need a Sondraya in the first place? If I may suggest, like I said before, maybe subbing Sondraya for something a little bit more...logical? Also, names like Pinkasha and Bluella gave me the impression you didn't even try to put together names at this point and just threw it all together so the game would be finished. Another suggestion..maybe taking more time to think names that really work with the characters? Take Princess Bom for example. I LOVE PRINCESS BOM! Her character model really looks like a splice between luigi and daisy AND her name totally fits with the character. Daisy -> Bom. IT'S PERFECT! When I saw the thing about Peach and Mario, I loved the idea but then saw the name and was heavily disappointed. Not trying to force you to do anything, just giving you my suggestions.

3 and FINALLY. More content. I think in both threads together I've seen a whooping 3 POSTS of content. Maybe push out a few more pictures or maybe a video or two or something. Something to hold us off until you get out some more you know? I don't just wanna be staring at this before and after picture for the next few weeks. Maybe something more? I might be asking for too much, I don't do any actual editting or texturing or anything for that matter so I'm not sure how much time it takes but I'm sure it takes a long time. I mean, I don't know, just a few more pictures or something wouldn't kill anyone, that's just my opinion on it.

I don't mean to sound rude or harsh or offense in ANYWAY. It was not my intentions on doing so and If I did I will deeply apologize right now. I also do not wish to discourage you. I am VERY FOR the creation of this game and I hope it is brought to it's fullest potential. I just think the following should be considered is all. Thank you for your time and to anyone reading this, I hope I didn't come off mean. Thank you.

Yours Truly,
    A fan

Tyshy
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: May 11, 2014, 07:37:34 PM »

most items will be based on the characters that it most relates to. Btw this is the new design for princess Rosanda, Daughter of Rosalina

Post Merge: May 12, 2014, 06:22:50 AM

Post Merge: May 12, 2014, 06:31:43 AM

Welcome to Rosanda's beautiful castle, where the lumas watch you fight from the fields of a starry night,
    also just like items, the stages will relate to characters

Post Merge: May 12, 2014, 06:44:15 AM

This is Princess Cherry, Unlike her big sister Akeera,  Cherry is more like her mother peach, she even dresses like her, and she is obsessed with umbrellas Smiley
    « Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 06:44:16 AM by tyshy » Logged

Mr.Misfortune
    Extreme Kitten

Misfortune

• Awards Hot Topic

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2014, 04:51:47 PM »

You could kind of create some kind of hierarchy between the splices. Say Cherry & Akeera are very well known and respected within the Mushroom Kingdom, but Rosanda could possibly be some bastard child(just the figure of speech) born from Mario's love affair with Rosalina. Because she is born from Rosalina, she isn't treated as fairly as the other princesses and is down right disrespected by Peach's daughters. Bom could have some role to play in this as well, maybe she's kind of the princess that is the "People's Princess" so to speak. 

I don't know, I feel like that would bring some really serious feel to the game. You could really get an understanding what it's like to live 7 years in the future of Smash Bros.

TheDarkMysteryMan
    Extreme Kitten

Oh you're a Mod? You think I care? Let's talk real

• Awards Cookie Clicker! Dedicated Hacker Hot Topic Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: May 12, 2014, 05:50:06 PM »

Really loving the work Tyshy. A real improvement.

I was wondering if you mind keeping the originals in the pack?
    I mean I love your improvements, it's just that I like the original a little bit more (I still love the new by the way Smiley)

I was also wondering if I can help you in naming or renaming some of the characters if you don't mind me asking.

Mr.Misfortune
    Extreme Kitten

Misfortune

• Awards Hot Topic

« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2014, 07:00:05 PM »

I mean I love your improvements, it's just that I like the original a little bit more (I still love the new by the way Smiley)

I was also wondering if I can help you in naming or renaming some of the characters if you don't mind me asking.

I didn't get to see the originals.. I mean I saw the youtube videos but I didn't get to ACTUALLY check them all out.

I agree 100% on helping rename. I am there with you all the way.

Tyshy
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10 on: May 13, 2014, 05:39:05 AM »

of course, and yes I will try finding the original files lol

Post Merge: May 13, 2014, 05:41:31 AM
    I didn't get to see the originals.. I mean I saw the youtube videos but I didn't get to ACTUALLY check them all out.

I agree 100% on helping rename. I am there with you all the way.
    what youtube video? I haven't made a video for smash sisters generations yet
    « Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 05:41:31 AM by tyshy » Logged

Mr.Misfortune
    Extreme Kitten

Misfortune

• Awards Hot Topic

« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2014, 05:43:55 AM »

I figured Originals meant that Smash Sisters before this one. The one you DO have the youtube vids for.

Tyshy
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12 on: May 13, 2014, 06:04:27 AM »

These Three Girls Will be returning, Mainly because, Stirala is The Daughter of Princess Tiara from the future, Angeline is also the Daughter of Princess Tiara, Angeline carries an orb of blue flames that protects her, Angeline struggles with keeping control of her powers, if she fails she will be corrupt and switch to the bad side, And Violet, The daughter of princess Zeldaya Though she has gothic appearance she is the total opposite, she has the same unique power as angeline but violet can easily control her powers, so her moves in smash sisters generations will be similar but different than angeline's, Btw Violet uses a orb of darkness

Post Merge: May 13, 2014, 06:09:09 AM
    I figured Originals meant that Smash Sisters before this one. The one you DO have the youtube vids for.
    I think he means the characters original design for generations,  but he mean that

Post Merge: May 13, 2014, 06:40:47 AM
    Also here is a new character her name is harp she is the little sister of pit, now that she's grown up she is ready to deliver some damage

Post Merge: May 13, 2014, 06:51:55 AM
    keep an eye out for the sprite badge it will come in handy

Post Merge: May 13, 2014, 07:15:20 AM
    You could kind of create some kind of hierarchy between the splices. Say Cherry & Akeera are very well known and respected within the Mushroom Kingdom, but Rosanda could possibly be some bastard child(just the figure of speech) born from Mario's love affair with Rosalina. Because she is born from Rosalina, she isn't treated as fairly as the other princesses and is down right disrespected by Peach's daughters. Bom could have some role to play in this as well, maybe she's kind of the princess that is the "People's Princess" so to speak. 

I don't know, I feel like that would bring some really serious feel to the game. You could really get an understanding what it's like to live 7 years in the future of Smash Bros.
    This is really similar to my Rosanda Story: Rosanda
    The daughter of princess Rosalina and mario, Rosanda looks innocent but she is enraged by how much her mother, Rosalina care about lumas, and never has time for her , so now she is a part of the Poison kingdom, where she holds herself apart from the world, Cherry and Rosanda gets along great but not with akeera
    « Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 07:15:21 AM by tyshy » Logged

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

Insert totally self gratifying [censored] here. ; )

• Awards Famous Hacker Sniper Heart Container Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #13 on: May 13, 2014, 08:07:30 AM »

I think more could be done for this project. What you need is a modeler...To make some stuff from scratch.

My personal opinion though, some of the designs look vert interesting.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Tyshy
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #14 on: May 13, 2014, 10:32:12 AM »

I think more could be done for this project. What you need is a modeler...To make some stuff from scratch.

My personal opinion though, some of the designs look vert interesting.
    thanks I agree, I do need a model importer

Post Merge: May 13, 2014, 10:42:10 AM
    Cherry is cute as Cherry pie, but her attacks are deadly
    « Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 10:42:10 AM by tyshy » Logged

Pages:  [1] 2 3 4 ... 25
    Print
    Jump to: