Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: [Idea] Multiple Character Pages  (Read 1975 times)
lunarscribe0
Intermediate Kitten

FINAL ONLY, FOX DESTINATION!

View Profile Awards
« on: May 06, 2014, 06:58:47 PM »

Now, I know nothing about actually making Brawl hacks, so forgive me if this sounds insane, buuut...

Now that Phantom Wings has released his Clone Engine, I've been seeing Clone Engine character packs popping up which have waaay too many characters on the CSS, so I was wondering...

Is it possible in the near future to have multiple pages of characters on the CSS, similar to how the SSS has multiple pages?

kanjaroo
Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2014, 05:41:28 AM »

I don't think the character selection screen was designed to have more than one page, what with different cursors for different players and the CSP displaying the character who's icon was clicked on. Brawl hacking's all about manipulating Nintendo's designs and it's VERY rare that you see a brawl hack made entirely from scratch i.e. the clone engine: not characters from scratch- but edited versions of Nintendo's characters that are programmed to load when met with certain criteria. So, I'm quite sure the answer's no because we can't change the way the CSS works- just what files it loads.

Gamma Ridley
~Mercenary~
Boss Kitten

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Famous Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2 on: May 22, 2014, 08:08:50 AM »

Sammi Husky was working on it and got somewhere with it. It wasn't fully functional, if I recall correctly, but it might not be entirely impossible.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: