Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: What game franchise should I add next to my pack?
Final Fantasy - 3 (50%)
Touhou Project - 2 (33.3%)
Street Fighter - 1 (16.7%)
Other being any non-anime Franchise - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 6

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Brstmguy's BrawlEx Pack  (Read 3238 times)
Steam/SSBB Guy
Extreme Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « on: May 12, 2014, 12:00:12 AM »

I've been up and working on my own BrawlEx Pack from scratch It'll feature,

Alt Costumes for some Fighters that're cannon in their Franchise, Ex: Lucario having a Mega Evolution Costume Etc, New Movesets for some of the original fighters to try to declone characters,

New Stages and music for them, Clone fighters of course Only from Video Games and only from the Nintendo/Kingdom Hearts franchise, and Steve from Minecraft and while I'm not gonna have Anime

Characters and just now said to only have Nintendo/Sega/Square Mainly Kingdom Hearts I'm gonna add one more game franchise but I'd like for you guys to choose between two Franchise choices First choice is Final

Fantasy the other choice for franchise choices is Touhou Project. another choice for you guys is which Oot Link should I go with the Project M Version made by Pik which is made with the Original Melee Link in mind, or The version made by Tormod which Brought Oot Link into Brawl I'll keep you guys updated when I add new things,

Currently As of right now the Clones are, Knuckles, Young Link, Oot Link, Dark Link, Skyward Link, Tails, Mewtwo, Roy, Sora, Villager, Shadow, Zero, Mewtwo, Roy, Lucina, Megaman, Megaman X, Pichu, Skull Kid, Noire, Waluigi to be replaced with a new Model and PSA Soon, Rosalina to be replaced with a new Model and PSA Soon, and Mia, needing a PSA accurate to her if anyone knows a PSA for Marth that'd be perfect for Mia Please tell me. and before you ask about a download I'm not gonna upload it till I get some things straigtened out like Mewtwo currently Causing the screen to flash from using Shadow Ball, Roy Not having working Sound Effects.
    « Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 01:15:48 AM by Brstmguy » Logged

Doq
    Extreme Kitten

Coconut is best Neko.

• Awards Ceiling Cat

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: May 12, 2014, 12:37:26 PM »

Dem Links tho.

Steam/SSBB Guy
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: May 12, 2014, 08:00:06 PM »

Dem Links tho.
    Yeah just to get both of the Oot Links in battle I had to make a link clone to use that file then try to get the cpu infront of me in the same pose and to hold still to see the differences.

Edit: Small Update as you can probably see by the strikeout in one of the issues, I got Roy's SFX Finally working he also has a replacement costumes Lord Roy over his blue costume, and FEA styled over his black costume. Also please tell me which Oot Link Model you prefer Project M/Pik's or Tormod's. Update: I'm still open to the oot link choices, But Oot Link will have Alts in the form of Oot3d Link released by KTH.
    « Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 03:12:22 PM by Brstmguy » Logged

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: