Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Pokemon Trainer Removal Code  (Read 2113 times)
DozensofUniqueGeese
Expert Kitten

"Apples"

View Profile Awards
« on: May 17, 2014, 10:23:52 PM »

Hello I have found a code that gives each pokemon there own slot. I am wanting to make these separate characters. My problem is that the Pokemon Trainer is in my way. He is obviously able to change pokemon. This causes some weird combinations. (A trainer with Ridley for example) I can't make a CSS with the trainer hidden or anything because this code changes the order of all the slots for some reason. So if I move it out of sight it will be a random character and most likely the trainer will still be there somewhere. Is there a code to remove the pokemon trainer? I should also mention I am using http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=All&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Featured=All&Name=Best+Codes+for+vBrawl+(Freezeproof!)&ByUser=&Credit=&Info=&AudioSource=&MainType=-1 If that helps.
Thanks ahead of time,
Aqua Gaming  

P.S. I am sorry if I posted this in the wrong place.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 10:36:54 PM by AquaGamingMinecraft » Logged

Hello, I am Aqua. I am new to Brawl hacking and I already have made a few hacks. I have made a Final Destination stage. I hope to get better with these and learn many new things. I hope to soon make a CSP thread!

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: