Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 [3] 4
Author Topic: Problems with hackless wii users for wiimm's custom server connection  (Read 24643 times)
Sammi Husky
Lol Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker >9000 King for a Day

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #30 on: June 01, 2014, 03:18:06 PM »

Yes we indeed do. Smiley

what i was orginally asking was if the code was incompatible with fpc for another reason, so that way i could relay that were using that code in our gct and that it works.

Since i thought it was incompatible all together me and a few of the devs felt we should share that it worked, but now that i know it's only because of the line limit i guess i don't need to.  Thanks for the info Diddy.

Diddy Kong
    Lol Kitten

chief

• Awards Heart Container Hot Topic Famous Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #31 on: June 01, 2014, 05:27:28 PM »

np

Dantarion
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Favorite'd Former PMDT Staff Helper

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #32 on: June 05, 2014, 11:17:43 AM »

XD GCT's can have way more than 256 lines of code.

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #33 on: June 05, 2014, 11:57:00 AM »

Lol thats why i was kinda confused, i knew PM and minus both used waaaayyy more then 256 lines, PM more then minus by a long shot.

iirc setting up an appropriate gameconfig.txt is what will bypass that limit

Diddy Kong
    Lol Kitten

chief

« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2014, 03:10:37 PM »

XD GCT's can have way more than 256 lines of code.
    Lol thats why i was kinda confused, i knew PM and minus both used waaaayyy more then 256 lines, PM more then minus by a long shot.

iirc setting up an appropriate gameconfig.txt is what will bypass that limit

1) are these part of the standdard in the beginners guide
    2) for those without a brain stem and come begging me in our IRC is there a program to do this for them (like my brstm copier automates everythign audi for everyone)

3) not everyone is aware of this and will go on a "i cant do this" loop with me

4) is there sfx (BNK) and victory param (file - custom victory, use of x24 and 000.brstm, BGM SEQ hacking via replacing with unused brstms, volume control)support with gecko?

5)is there a way for those who get error code 60000 to reset their friend code (get a new one) WITHOUT deleting ALL their brawl progress ? (currently, only riivolution can do this via a redirect save feature and setting clone to FALSE making a "wifi focused save data" while preserving the wii system save)

6) can we RESIZE file load allocations so that there isnt a silly filesize limit and exact filesize requirement for some files as well as support to fire more than one BRSTM at the same time? (USB loader users with my SEQ bank replacement hack)

alsp THP support?

If we are to standardize gecko and make everyone have to use it and never riivo, I would like my LAWL modset to work properly bug free and all its mods functional for everyone who may want to use it additionally work online

and there are non gecko compliant/supported mods in it

for example, the colored menu hack freezes in solo mode, so to fix it, I had to flood another screen and move the freeze somewhere nobody goes which is rather annoying and unprofessional

as the MKW hackers see us as infirior hackers and those very hackers are the ones who were nice enough to enable their server to allow brawl so we shouldnt be bashing them either
    « Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 03:13:23 PM by Diddy Kong » Logged

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #35 on: June 05, 2014, 04:27:14 PM »

I don't think anyone was bashing the MKW hackers at all, i was just discussing the gct limit thats all.

I'd love those supports in gecko and i would love to go about adding those supports to it, but im not even remotely qualified to try and attempt that. As much as i would want to...

Diddy Kong
    Lol Kitten

chief

« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2014, 10:31:13 PM »

I don't think anyone was bashing the MKW hackers at all, i was just discussing the gct limit thats all.

I'd love those supports in gecko and i would love to go about adding those supports to it, but im not even remotely qualified to try and attempt that. As much as i would want to...

hmm..
    unfortunately with the limitations gecko has, I cannot continue working on brawl modding as my works with gecko support have reached their end, the stuff I now work on are not supported

TLG
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #37 on: June 08, 2014, 03:37:01 PM »

We have one more issue to address. This hackless method does not support PAL versions of brawl. So, we need someone knowledgeable to port our code for PAL. If anyone knows how to do that, PAL users will feel better and I can finally stop getting complaints. (hopefully)

Diddy Kong
    Lol Kitten

chief

« Reply #38 on: June 08, 2014, 03:44:10 PM »

We have one more issue to address. This hackless method does not support PAL versions of brawl. So, we need someone knowledgeable to port our code for PAL. If anyone knows how to do that, PAL users will feel better and I can finally stop getting complaints. (hopefully)
    OR NTSC-J if the code isnt region-free

Doq
    Extreme Kitten

Coconut is best Neko.

• Awards Ceiling Cat

« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2014, 06:12:48 PM »

OR NTSC-J if the code isnt region-free
    Gimme a couple.

TLG
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #40 on: June 14, 2014, 12:54:51 AM »

Did you put a code in for wiimfi inside the .gct for hackless doqtor kirby? If so, I'd like to make that code available to allisbrawl soon.

Doq
    Extreme Kitten

Coconut is best Neko.

• Awards Ceiling Cat

« Reply #41 on: June 14, 2014, 09:29:18 AM »

Did you put a code in for wiimfi inside the .gct for hackless doqtor kirby? If so, I'd like to make that code available to allisbrawl soon.
    First page, man.
    It's also in Brawl Minus.

TLG
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #42 on: June 15, 2014, 03:41:49 AM »

x_x...losing my mind...*sigh*

Edit: Also, any luck with PAL? I stopped getting complaints about it (not sure why) but I could just set up an archive for people to download (PAL hackless) just incase on aib...appreciate your help kirby

Post Merge: June 15, 2014, 04:46:02 AM
    Also...I'm interested in the bypassing of 256 lines of code for gecko. If I can combine that method with the already lengthy wimmfi code, people will be able to use more code for Brawl offline and online.
    « Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 04:46:02 AM by TLG » Logged

Doq
    Extreme Kitten

Coconut is best Neko.

• Awards Ceiling Cat

« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2014, 10:14:46 AM »

Also...I'm interested in the bypassing of 256 lines of code for gecko. If I can combine that method with the already lengthy wimmfi code, people will be able to use more code for Brawl offline and online.
    gameconfig.txt. It's in one of those larger mod builds (Brawl-, P:M, etc), and allows I believe 8192 lines of code.

As for PAL, I'm gonna need a PAL disc for that, which I do not have.

TLG
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #44 on: June 15, 2014, 04:06:00 PM »

What about a PAL iso?

Also could you explain more about that gameconfig.txt? I know nothing about it except it allows more lines...sorry for the trouble x(
    « Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 04:07:51 PM by TLG » Logged

Pages:  1 2 [3] 4
    Print
    Jump to: