Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: [Idea] Brawl Soundbank Regroup Program  (Read 2405 times)
JPW62490
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: June 10, 2014, 09:09:35 PM »

I had an idea that would really be beneficial to those who make BrawlEx characters...well at least those who use Riivolution or WBFS. I was poking all up & down a BRSAR soundbank file in BrawlBox and saw how you can add another group inside of a group data file. Sadly, the only thing they can add are null files and they can't be replaced with any other sound group.

Well, putting it simply (or as simple as I can put it), I felt it would be cool to be able to group different sound groups together. For example, it could be possible to make Rayquaza's sound group play Rayquaza's bank and Duon's bank. It would be like a Marth sound group being able to have Marth's voicebank and Marth's Sound Effect bank in a specific group. Something along those lines.

MegaGEN50
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2014, 11:38:51 AM »

So basically, you're saying that if you could put a group inside Marth's sound group, we could have Roy's sounds be present as well?

londtex
Advanced Kitten

Real Men don't heal.

View Profile Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2014, 09:45:03 PM »

I don't get it ,you mean put 2 sound banks in one? If so the wii can't do that because it dose not have the ram to.I Think...Lol

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: