Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Info.pac under size limit, but still freezing the game  (Read 1548 times)
RAPWNED
Advanced Kitten

I main Jigglypuff, and I'm proud!

View Profile Awards
« on: May 27, 2014, 05:32:13 PM »

Hello, I have been having a lot of trouble with the info.pac. Every time I start up the game with the info.pac on my SD card, (I use Gecko, if it matters) It freezes at the loading screen. It is under the size limit. Even if I download one off of the vault, it still freezes. I need the info.pac to change the character's battle names. Please help me... (Sorry if i'm a noob.)  Grin

Here is the info.pac I am trying to use:
https://www.mediafire.com/?469ihj343s304e1

Post Merge: May 29, 2014, 08:29:12 AM
Please? Does anyone have any idea?
« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 08:29:12 AM by RAPWNED » Logged

"The madness of cold blooded murder had ovetaken Jigglyypuff! He blasted Bowser to infinity, with one massive ass hit. Then he took three falcon punches like it wasn't even [censored]!"

NNID: RAPWNED

Darkxlord23
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2014, 12:32:42 AM »

here is a link to my thread http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=68706.msg1268759#msg1268759
also i believe the problem may be because you did not replace your MiscData[7] and MiscData[9] in your mu_menumain.pac with MiscData[140] and MiscData[160] from your info.pac you've downloaded.

RAPWNED
Advanced Kitten

I main Jigglypuff, and I'm proud!

View Profile Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2014, 07:47:12 PM »

Nah, didn't work. :\ Thanks for the help, anyway! I appreciate it! Cheesy

"The madness of cold blooded murder had ovetaken Jigglyypuff! He blasted Bowser to infinity, with one massive ass hit. Then he took three falcon punches like it wasn't even [censored]!"

NNID: RAPWNED

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: