Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: What hair should I give Milla?
(Prettier, but longer) Make the hair from Tales of Xillia!!
(Faster, but uglier) Use the Tales of the Heroes hair!
Who cares?!

Pages:  1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13
Author Topic: FQ's PSA Place: Rosalina & Luma: Demo Available!!  (Read 71804 times)
FQuintanilla14
Extreme Kitten

あなたが好きです。本当に。

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #150 on: January 02, 2015, 01:42:37 PM »

Ah, that was it! Thanks!

Interested in newcomers Rosalina & Luma? Check out my PSA for them over Olimar!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69227.0

FQuintanilla14
    Extreme Kitten

あなたが好きです。本当に。

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #151 on: January 15, 2015, 02:40:14 PM »

Okay so most of you want Rosalina & Luma, so I will definitely be finishing that up! Now, about Milla...

I will definitely be doing the Milla PSA that I wanted to do. However, apparently it's not possible to rip from Tales of Xillia, so I made my own model, and I would like some opinions:

Does it matter if I use her hair from Tales of the Heroes: Twin Braves, or should I model her hair like it looks in Tales of Xillia. I originally wanted the Tales of Xillia model because of her hair, since it'd be fun to animate her awesome hair, however since I can't get that model, I may have to make it or use the other hair model. If I use this hair, it would get released faster, but if I model the hair, it would look a LOT better, but would take longer. What would you guys prefer?

Ashley and Red
    Lol Kitten

AKA Mougeki Mero (Retired/Doing mods for Personal)

• Awards Heart Container >9000 Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #152 on: January 15, 2015, 04:06:33 PM »

How amazing :3 The hair looks different, but I prefer your version ><

FQuintanilla14
    Extreme Kitten

あなたが好きです。本当に。

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #153 on: January 24, 2015, 02:54:36 PM »

*And 5 Years Later Very Little Progress was made*
     I've made a little progress, just a little, with Milla's hair, but I fixed up a bunch of other things:

Yep, when I said it'd take a while, I wasn't kidding. Anyways, here's what I thought for her moveset:

Some of her specials will change based on what element she's on, which would change with the taunts.

Up Taunt: Poses with Sylph and changes her element to Wind
    Down Taunt: Poses with Gnome and changes her element to Earth
    Left Taunt (assuming I can make these different): Poses with Undine, and changes her element to Water
    Right Taunt (assuming I can make these different): Poses with Efreet, and changes her element to Fire

B: Summon (Note that these aren't spells like in other tales games)
         Fire Mode: Efreet
         Water Mode: Undine
         Wind Mode: Sylph
         Earth Mode: Gnome
    Up B: Cloud Pierce (it's the only move that looks like a good recovery)
    Down B: Spell
         Fire Mode: Fireball
         Water Mode: Splash
         Wind Mode: Wind Lance
         Earth Mode: Rock Trine
    Side B: Possibly spells of another element; also would change depending on her element
    « Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 02:59:11 PM by FQuintanilla14 » Logged

TheStarThief
    Advanced Kitten

All new life... Carries the essence of stars...

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #154 on: February 07, 2015, 09:49:18 AM »

Hey FQuintanilla14, did you cancelled Rosalina or did you put her on hold for a while??

FQuintanilla14
    Extreme Kitten

あなたが好きです。本当に。

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #155 on: February 07, 2015, 09:55:28 AM »

Neither, just working on her a little slower than the other PSA's since most of the things left to add to her are things that will be kind of hard to do.

Also a little update on Rosalina: I'll be giving her and Luma their models from Smash Bros Wii U (HUUUUGE thanks to DSX8)! Nothing to show yet though, since I just got the model

TheStarThief
    Advanced Kitten

All new life... Carries the essence of stars...

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #156 on: February 07, 2015, 11:08:43 AM »

That's awesome!! But what was weird that in the Demo for her, her model, she didn't blink at all. And that was creepy. But anyway, you said most of the things that are left to do are to hard. What are those things??

FQuintanilla14
    Extreme Kitten

あなたが好きです。本当に。

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #157 on: February 07, 2015, 11:21:05 AM »

She didn't? Oops, I definitely had the things set up for it (or at least most of them) maybe I just didn't rename them.
    Anyways, what's left (after implementing the new models) would be to:

1. make it so that Luma won't return to Rosalina's side and will just float in front of her at a distance
    2. Make Luma shine when separated
    3. Make Luma always be right in front of her when tethered (Smash 4 ties Luma to a certain bone (TicoN), don't know if I can do that here though)
    4. Make all new GFX's for the Galaxy and Gravitational Pull as well as some others
    5. Make her Final Smash (which may not be possible)
    6. Make Luma respawn 12 or so seconds after the last has died
    7. Make it so that if Luma dies offstage, the same GFX that appears when characters fall off will appear
    8. Implement sound effects (I have NO IDEA how to do this.... anyone want to help with that?)
    9. Add new SubActions for Luma (again, NO IDEA how to do/if it can be done)
    10. balance

I may be forgetting some things, but those are the biggest problems I have.

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker >9000 Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #158 on: February 07, 2015, 12:28:27 PM »

She didn't? Oops, I definitely had the things set up for it (or at least most of them) maybe I just didn't rename them.
    Anyways, what's left (after implementing the new models) would be to:

1. make it so that Luma won't return to Rosalina's side and will just float in front of her at a distance
    2. Make Luma shine when separated
    3. Make Luma always be right in front of her when tethered (Smash 4 ties Luma to a certain bone (TicoN), don't know if I can do that here though)
    4. Make all new GFX's for the Galaxy and Gravitational Pull as well as some others
    5. Make her Final Smash (which may not be possible)
    6. Make Luma respawn 12 or so seconds after the last has died
    7. Make it so that if Luma dies offstage, the same GFX that appears when characters fall off will appear
    8. Implement sound effects (I have NO IDEA how to do this.... anyone want to help with that?)
    9. Add new SubActions for Luma (again, NO IDEA how to do/if it can be done)
    10. balance

I may be forgetting some things, but those are the biggest problems I have.
    i might help you with some of this, when i got time. Theyre over pikmin/olimar right?

FQuintanilla14
    Extreme Kitten

あなたが好きです。本当に。

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #159 on: February 07, 2015, 12:50:37 PM »

Yes they are! Thank you!

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

« Reply #160 on: February 07, 2015, 02:01:06 PM »

Yes they are! Thank you!
    sadly i don't think they're moveset is possible over olimar/pikmins because Luma has its own attacks for all roselinas Attacks. I suggest making them over ice climbers because Nana has her own subactions and animations. The only downfall by this is then Luma will stick to roselinas after every attack but its better that way imo.

Post Merge: February 07, 2015, 02:03:01 PM
    And also, i might do some PSA work for you if the project moves over ice climbers. The Final smash is almost 100% possible!
    « Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 02:03:01 PM by SouthCraft » Logged

FQuintanilla14
    Extreme Kitten

あなたが好きです。本当に。

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #161 on: February 07, 2015, 02:12:23 PM »

Well the problem is that they can't really be recreated over anyone.

It was over Ice Climbers before, but I thought it would be better over Olimar because the pikmin can respawn, have different colours, and can be separated and attack while separated. Would it somehow be possible to have Nana respawn (maybe with different colours)? And is there really no way to separate Popo and Nana? Those are the 2 things that I felt were most important for Rosalina, and why I switched her over to Olimar

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

« Reply #162 on: February 07, 2015, 02:34:30 PM »

Well the problem is that they can't really be recreated over anyone.

It was over Ice Climbers before, but I thought it would be better over Olimar because the pikmin can respawn, have different colours, and can be separated and attack while separated. Would it somehow be possible to have Nana respawn (maybe with different colours)? And is there really no way to separate Popo and Nana? Those are the 2 things that I felt were most important for Rosalina, and why I switched her over to Olimar
    you are right. Hmm. I found out pikmins have theyre own subactions.  So it might be possible. I was thinking for down B, maybe instead of attrcting items, she will attract and stun enimies instead?

FQuintanilla14
    Extreme Kitten

あなたが好きです。本当に。

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #163 on: February 07, 2015, 04:33:57 PM »

Yeah, I've been using their SubActions, but they don't have enough. I had to make Luma share his DownSmash with NeutralAerial, and Dash Attack with FAerial and stuff like that.

I guess that would be better for the DownB, since it's impossible to attract ALL items, only a few like containers and bombs.

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

« Reply #164 on: February 07, 2015, 05:28:31 PM »

Yeah, I've been using their SubActions, but they don't have enough. I had to make Luma share his DownSmash with NeutralAerial, and Dash Attack with FAerial and stuff like that.

I guess that would be better for the DownB, since it's impossible to attract ALL items, only a few like containers and bombs.
    well it iss possible to at subactions to articles, but coding them is a different story, i have no idea how to do it. As for the gfx on death, i see there is a death subaction. Just simply add the gfx there.

Pages:  1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13
    Print
    Jump to: