Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: What hair should I give Milla?
(Prettier, but longer) Make the hair from Tales of Xillia!!
(Faster, but uglier) Use the Tales of the Heroes hair!
Who cares?!

Pages:  1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13
Author Topic: FQ's PSA Place: Rosalina & Luma: Demo Available!!  (Read 71498 times)
FQuintanilla14
Extreme Kitten

あなたが好きです。本当に。

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #165 on: February 07, 2015, 05:46:21 PM »

Will that work? I Thought that that was for when the pikmin took too much damage and died like that

Interested in newcomers Rosalina & Luma? Check out my PSA for them over Olimar!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69227.0

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker >9000 Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #166 on: February 07, 2015, 05:56:49 PM »

Will that work? I Thought that that was for when the pikmin took too much damage and died like that
    it is. But that gfx appears when drowning/falling out of stage aswell

FQuintanilla14
    Extreme Kitten

あなたが好きです。本当に。

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #167 on: February 07, 2015, 06:12:25 PM »

But wouldn't it also appear when Luma takes too much damage and dies onstage?

Post Merge: February 09, 2015, 08:49:40 AM
    Another Rosalina & Luma update: I've decided to try using Rosalina's new skeleton from Smash Wii U alongside the model (not Luma's though, since it's the exact same thing). The original one made it so that file size was never an issue, but it made some shapes impossible, which is why I'm trying out the new skeleton. Here's a comparison to show what I mean:

Wait1 animation with original skeleton:

And Wait1 animation with new skeleton:
    « Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 08:49:45 AM by FQuintanilla14 » Logged

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #168 on: March 07, 2015, 02:49:48 PM »

How is the project going??

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

FQuintanilla14
    Extreme Kitten

あなたが好きです。本当に。

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #169 on: March 07, 2015, 03:37:57 PM »

There's still these problems with Rosalina:
    1. make it so that Luma won't return to Rosalina's side and will just float in front of her at a distance
    2. Make Luma shine when separated
    3. Make Luma always be right in front of her when tethered (Smash 4 ties Luma to a certain bone (TicoN), don't know if I can do that here though)
    4. Make all new GFX's for the Galaxy and Gravitational Pull as well as some others
    5. Make her Final Smash (which may not be possible)
    6. Make Luma respawn 12 or so seconds after the last has died
    7. Make it so that if Luma dies offstage, the same GFX that appears when characters fall off will appear
    8. Implement sound effects (I have NO IDEA how to do this.... anyone want to help with that?)
    9. Add new SubActions for Luma (again, NO IDEA how to do/if it can be done)
    10. balance

I've edited some hitboxes on some of her attacks to be like in Smash 4, and I've done a small amount of animations for her new bones. Otherwise, still not much progress :\

As for Milla, I've finished her hair, and I'm going to start animating her:

I'm making her smash 4 styled btw

1blitzer1
    Expert Kitten

The cake is a lie!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #170 on: March 12, 2015, 10:21:05 PM »

Love it. Now all we need is mewtwo, ridley, and geno, then brawl is complete.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=hQPO-5WjpFU

The announcer sings the pokemon song Cheesy

Calypso
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #171 on: March 13, 2015, 01:55:47 AM »

Love it. Now all we need is mewtwo, ridley, and geno, then brawl is complete.

But those 3 are already on the vault, they've got many different models to choose from and they all have PSA's too.

FQuintanilla14 really nice job on the hair, it looks very nice.
    « Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 01:57:28 AM by Calypso » Logged

FQuintanilla14
    Extreme Kitten

あなたが好きです。本当に。

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #172 on: March 13, 2015, 04:15:27 PM »

Thanks, but the textures are pretty much a compilation of ones from Smash 4:

Just pretend there's transparency - I just like having them separate for some reason

Rosetta-Hime
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Dedicated Hacker >9000 Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #173 on: March 13, 2015, 07:44:41 PM »

IDK why, but that texture looks very familiar. Like Chrom, Lucina, Robin, ZSS, Palutena, and some Zelda mixed in... But you did say that it was just many Smash 4 textures mixed in. Anyway, the hair looks amazing.

As for Rosalina, I can provide you with some of her textures that I fixed up. Like her hair textures have all the proper detail, and I'm working on her dress. Her jewelry is also textured correctly, if you want it.

FQuintanilla14
    Extreme Kitten

あなたが好きです。本当に。

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #174 on: March 13, 2015, 09:29:26 PM »

That's be awesome! Thank you!

Oh, and for Milla's hair, that's a compilation of Lucina (twice), Robin (Female), and Palutena.

Rosetta-Hime
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Dedicated Hacker >9000 Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #175 on: March 14, 2015, 10:18:09 AM »

Well here are her textures:
    http://imgur.com/a/Iw1SL

Can't wait to see how Rosalina and Luma turn out, as well as Milla.

FQuintanilla14
    Extreme Kitten

あなたが好きです。本当に。

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #176 on: March 14, 2015, 11:38:47 AM »

Thanks!

Post Merge: March 15, 2015, 08:42:17 PM
    Oh gosh, so I just started fixing Milla's hair rig... Is there anyone out there that wants to help me make the rig better? It's just... soooo much hair.... o_O
    « Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 08:42:17 PM by FQuintanilla14 » Logged

kamelotnoah2
    Newbie Kitten

Im noah .... and i love to draw !

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #177 on: March 21, 2015, 05:16:28 AM »

Hello,and congrats you made a awesome rosalina character, thanks for your work!! , i tried the demo *i guess its a bit outdate now but still awesome* and just something cross my mind, we already can play with a rosalina on smb4, come on we all loves rosalina from smb4, and you are creating the same rosalina for the brawl *its awesome because that give us the chance to use her to  figth with the other mod new characters* but wath if you make a bit diferent rosalina now? , i say, actually in your demo sometimes theres the bug when you accidentally get 3 lumas at the same time, and  for some reason found really fun to play with she with that amount of lumas * normally i cant use her because its so hard to hit with she, i guess it needs a bit of work with the hitboxes, but the lumas hitboxes are close to be perfect* and wath if you change the style of figth with rosalina? , will you leave us a demo or a version with a rosalina`s figthing with two lumas ^^? the player rosalina and lumas for you!!! *i swear if you do it i will make you  perfect portraits with two lumas , im graphic designer ^^* even if the lumas dont float like smb4, it gives a really fresh diferent way to your character,and its too fun!!! to play with a rosalina with two lumas sounds like the coolest thing ever! and you will have a new rosalina who im sure a lot people will like to use, its a  new rosalina!!! ^^

there are a  second thing i will like to say, its about the animation of:star bits shot ,i guess rigth now its tooo short, even the double of time will make it look better....just because well you actually just see a flash of animation... dont know how mutch you advance with your character, well the demo its from the half of the past year, and i guess you changed a lot of things yet,but if you dont changed that its just a idea about it ^^.

AND i hope no bored you, i really dont know if its hard to do but well, there in smb4 are a move to shot a HUGE star bit , will be a good move for you to can shot a long big luma shot to work like a distance move? wath do you think ? .... i guess thats all about my random ideas ^^.

i hope my random ideas give you some own ideas  too ^^ , TRULLY thank you for make this awesome character, its a awesome job! you are making one of the best characters on BV ^^!   Azn
    « Last Edit: March 21, 2015, 05:18:23 AM by kamelotnoah2 » Logged

Just a digital artist here .

FQuintanilla14
    Extreme Kitten

あなたが好きです。本当に。

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #178 on: March 21, 2015, 03:04:42 PM »

Honestly, I've been thinking about making Rosalina different, since it's proven to be really difficult to have her act in the same way as she does in Smash 4. In fact, this PSA started as an original Rosalina, but I was so fascinated by the idea of Rosalina fighting with Luma after she was revealed that I changed it to be Smash 4's Rosalina without Luma, and then changed it to include Luma.

If people really want it though, I could make a solo-Rosalina moveset, whether it be Smash 4 Rosalina without the Luma (which wouldn't be too hard since the addition of Luma is what's complicating the PSA), or an original one, if anyone has fun ideas for her moves.

Oh, and the 3 Lumas bug happens on modes where Olimar's entry animation doesn't play, and I still have no idea how to fix that.
    As for the animation issue, for some reason in some of Luma's animations it's like pre-determined how long it is, so I've been making most of them similar in length to the pikmin's original animation length.

kamelotnoah2
    Newbie Kitten

Im noah .... and i love to draw !

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #179 on: March 22, 2015, 03:07:43 AM »

well my  idea its the one of have rosalina with two lumas ^^!!!. can you make a version of your demo where the lumas max spawn rate are 2 ? it will make she  diferent from smash 4 and have a diferent figth style,because, well in smash 4 luma cant die so easy because  he can float,  your lumas  here  cant float, but if you can summon they and can have two lumas figthing same time i guess its still balance and fun to use... will be nice to can summon the lumas when one die, with some kind of short animation to do it...

Can be usefull to add a bit of damage power when you use the special up  power to ^^.

if you wanna add a move, i actually seen a move  in one of the sora movesets where sora actually atract enemies and do damage  * some kind of gravity power* i guess if you want a diferent new rosalina move you can add something like that... and it will still looks a lot like rosalina ^^ ...... owmm and you can add the spin like the one of she in mario world! * actually its the same one like mario just with a bit more of shine*

this ones are just ideas ^^ , but please if you decide to not do anymore rosalina with luma please just let us have the version with two lumas please !!   * i mean to can have two lumas same time *
    im sure a lot of people are waiting for your mod, dont give up!  you are making a awesome mod !  Kirby Dance

Just a digital artist here .

Pages:  1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13
    Print
    Jump to: