Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PM Character Freezes  (Read 1248 times)
Quest4Power791
Newbie Kitten

"To shine brighter!"

View Profile Awards
« on: July 03, 2014, 08:55:53 PM »

Can someone help me with my problem? For some odd reason ProjectM freezes with a lot of characters for no apparent reason. For example, I can select Falco and the match will begin but as soon as I move, the game crashes. Happens with Jigglypuff, Ness, and a few others as well. I would appreciate it if someone could give me a solution. Thank you!

windhunter7
BrawlVault Gatekeeper
Angel Kitten

Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: July 03, 2014, 10:02:00 PM »

There could be lots of reasons to this; be specific; no one can help you if you don't give any information about the problem; that would be like asking a dentist to fill you cavities if he doesn't know where they are.

Quest4Power791
    Newbie Kitten

"To shine brighter!"

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: July 04, 2014, 03:23:36 AM »

To be more specific, it simply freezes as soon as the match begins. "Ready...GO!" Then it freezes with Falco, Pit, or Ness(it just doesn't load sometimes with Jigglypuff but I managed to make it work). I honestly can't be any more specific. That's literally what happens. I've even cleared out Falco's files in my SD yet it still freezes. I tried to add new ones and the same situation occurs.

Post Merge: July 04, 2014, 03:32:37 AM
    Quick Note: It doesn't freeze instantly but only if the character makes a move ex: running, jumping, attacks, etc.

Post Merge: July 04, 2014, 03:37:33 AM
    Nevermind but thanks for taking the time to help. It was a sfx file that was being a bit haywire which caused characters to freeze.
    « Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 03:37:33 AM by Quest4Power791 » Logged

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: